gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Lola (Naughty Lola) Xpanded Nightshow

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lola (Naughty Lola) Xpanded Nightshow
Fabulous mind-blowing filth from Lola last night including a sexy policewoman show, plus her lovely natural breasts jiggling away & bent over gyrating her magnificent LolaBum in tights eekshockedshockedshockedshocked

Babe of the night

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
23-08-2024 09:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fabulous to see Lola back last night & it was a fabulous nightshow whilst looking fabulous including her lovely natural assets jiggling away and bent over gyrating her LolaBum whilst wearing tights eekeekeekshockedshocked

Babe Of The Night

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2024 10:53 by Rammyrascal.)
31-08-2024 10:52
Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

I really enjoyed Lola's performance with Maria at the weekend. So much so, that I tried to chat with her as opposed to just watching her!

Alas, the phonelines were too busy, probably as much for Maria, which is why I thought I'd try to get through to Lola! Consequently, I had to make do listening to her talking her filthy chat with a couple of other callers while shaking the Lolabum in her black tights. She's certainly not quite as innocent as she looks! Smile Tongue
03-09-2024 12:47
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

(03-09-2024 12:47 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  I really enjoyed Lola's performance with Maria at the weekend. So much so, that I tried to chat with her as opposed to just watching her!

Alas, the phonelines were too busy, probably as much for Maria, which is why I thought I'd try to get through to Lola! Consequently, I had to make do listening to her talking her filthy chat with a couple of other callers while shaking the Lolabum in her black tights. She's certainly not quite as innocent as she looks! Smile Tongue

Having bought quite a few custom videos of Lola i can certainly second your opinion about her not being as innocent as she looks
03-09-2024 13:23

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles