Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

jorrell Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)
Schedule Updated twice today adding an old babe back 'Paula Rowe' who was never my type and also yet another soft performer who stopped getting naked a long time ago, so thats off my radar (for me) at least

However now we have another one added 'Emma Fox' (if we are to believe their bullshit anymore), let's not forget they added Scarlett to the rosta of girls and we haven't even got to see her yet as the show was cancelled so who knows!

That puts her debut with Sydney & Lilly on Friday night which is a little curious, and will also be present Saturday with Edita's return (if she shows)

Doesn't exactly look my type but Ill take any new girls added at present just to see some variety for once, (just hope she isnt another let down like Maria) plus this at least seems to have given us a more packed schedule than we've had in recent months

[Image: 58bCajKU_t.png]
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2024 22:04 by jorrell.)
30-09-2024 21:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989_2.0 Offline
Posting Machine

Look at that... the channel is giving life signs...

Paul is one of the weirdest storys of this channel. Started with a bang and ultra hot shows. Then she was gone for some time, came back and was insufferably boring.

Maybe she changed back again Big Grin

I think she looks quite hot, tbh. I will watch at least for a bit and check if she is back to former glory... but I doubt it.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024 21:40 by meisterlampe1989_2.0.)
01-10-2024 21:39
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

Paula is defaulted back to just how she left, which i totally expected. A performance dull as dishwater and staying clothed. I wish they would stop bringing back the old skool crew babes who were not only all soft performers but boring as shit to watch, these women are too set in their ways and have virtually no enthusiasm or energy left to give, this is by no means going to save them Tongue

We need fresh talent, and they have it too, they're just not utilizing the right babes to entertain the viewer and give great performances, i'm sick of saying it
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024 23:19 by jorrell.)
01-10-2024 23:13
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

What an absolute piss poor show from Lilly tonight, spent 15 minutes screwing around writing a note to some guy viewer and then back with her weights again. How the fuck is this supposed to be erotic? Huh

Things just aren't improving at all, just getting worse in fact, and the updated schedule for next week is looking mighty dire indeed! Things were just starting to look a little better but NO, we're right back where we started
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 23:16 by jorrell.)
Yesterday 22:56
Cortez Offline
Sir Edge-a-Lot

Paula was on fire in here comeback.
Great body, sexy outfits and she knows how to deliver great phone sex.

I love to see more babes at BS24. The risk with new ones is that most of them are inexperienced and bit insecure on the show and for the most part it really shows when you call them so an old school babe like Paula is a great addition in my opinion.
Today 09:09