Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: BS Xtra
(28-12-2009 11:59 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  Here is a classic screw up with the phones i know this was about 2 months back but this is when it all started to go downhill.

On the 4th of November I set my phone to send a message to Karina when see came on and sat down on couch I pressed send but 1hour 10min later it was on screen. Karina had done her stint on the phone and Louise read some text then Dani was on the phone for a while then she read my text which read "Hi Karina I was REG OSSETTLAD on PL. Have u read my E-Mail I sent u ages ago yet, u said the other week u had not had chance to read it yet. XXXXXX" The iceing on the cake was after Dani read it she said why not phone her or send a message to her when she is on the couch. Er Hello I did. (Read the first 2 lines of this paragraph again)

I have stopped texting BSXtra for this very reason, I can pick about 3 times ive text Lori when she has started her shift and they have not shown it until she is off screen and you get the text read by someone else who says 'she is on the phone at the moment' or 'text back when she is here'. I mean Duh! do they think I text specifically to her knowing she wasnt there?? thats a bit like someone I saw texting asking Jada to get her tits out on a night she wasnt even working! Also if she is on the phone cant they save the messages or requests up for when she is back? whoever puts them on screen (Modsta?) can tell who they are for vs who is in the studio.
If they arent going to do texts properly then they shouldnt do them at all, other people will soon catch on to the con its become and stop.
(I note that the texts aledgedly from girls- Katie, Laura etc always appear when said girl is still presenting)
28-12-2009 12:18
Find all posts by this user
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

This is how BSXTRA is supposed to be click on the pic and take a good look at it I have altered it to how I believe it should be. Please take note anybody to do with Cellcast and tell your bosses that us freeviewer texters are mad we been completely shafted and now I understand you now done it to the sky viewers way to go cellcast could not have made a bigger mess of it if I had tried.

Plese take a look at the pic and see what I put to the right of the girls and at the side of the phone and mobile number (this was on Partyland). Plus take a look at messages in the box I put them in and I am BSXTRAFAN was Ossettlad on PL if you was woundering.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-12-2009 12:38
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

yeah looks good however I would have the list on the right, followed by say 30 second live clips of each channel.

To be honest to keep the branding correct I would move the whole thing to 'Partyland' and babestation extra should be the 3rd phone in channel.
reasoning being that the text/pic/presenting/info channel is more a 'party' atmosphere. that way you would have BS1, BS2 and BSX as the babestation shows
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 12:44 by simplymarko.)
28-12-2009 12:43
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(28-12-2009 12:43 )mark495 Wrote:  yeah looks good however I would have the list on the right, followed by say 30 second live clips of each channel.

To be honest to keep the branding correct I would move the whole thing to 'Partyland' and babestation extra should be the 3rd phone in channel.
reasoning being that the text/pic/presenting/info channel is more a 'party' atmosphere. that way you would have BS1, BS2 and BSX as the babestation shows

Yeah that would be a good idea as the message box was on Partyland to start with. Could ditch the name BSXTRA and call it BS3 so you got 1 to 3 on 94 to 96 on freeview and 97 as Partyland.
28-12-2009 12:47
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I don't like the way they stopped having both girls on during the phone calls, it's apparently cause the callers don't wanna hear the other girl talking in the background, pfff. I love Jodie presenting but get pissed off as she has to leave each time the phones come on. (now it's rare the presenter comes back on)
The show's can get pretty good and fun then but when the phones come on, if you've sent a text in, you're f*cked.
I also don't like the fact that Bsxtra used to say that you could ring up the girls and talk about anything you wanted, this was cool when both girls were on and you could ask to speak to the other girl, now it seems to be sex chat only.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
28-12-2009 13:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-12-2009 11:03 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(28-12-2009 10:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i hope so too and would like to say to bs

PLEASE DITCH THE CURRENT FORMAT OF BSXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. can the babestation babes who are on this forum please pass this on to your bosses the whole point of bsxtra is to interact with babes via text messages and pic messages so having a babe on the phone defeats the point of bsxtra and will lose it viewers. was a bit better last night with more presenting but they should either ditch the phone or do what they did in the past and have one babe on the phone and one babe presenting

there is a campaign on facebook just started to get bs to ditch the phones on bsxtra

I agree Rammyrascal but I would not have one girl presenting and one on the phone; I would have either one or two girls presenting only!! Half and half would be too distracting.

I think that the Producers are kind off shooting them selves in the foot by constantly changing the format of BSxtra. If they keep doing this they WILL lose viewers. Correct me if I am wrong but the likes of Bang Babes and Elite Tv always have had the same format and consistently the same number of girls on every night and are keeping the same (I presume) loyal fanbase. If Cellcast keep changing theirs they will lose out!!

BTW how do I access the Facebook campaign?

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

hi ally just type babestation extra in the search box and the campaign should come up

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
28-12-2009 13:38
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Quote:hi ally just type babestation extra in the search box and the campaign should come up
can you link it? nothing comes up under those terms
28-12-2009 13:56
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(28-12-2009 13:56 )mark495 Wrote:  
Quote:hi ally just type babestation extra in the search box and the campaign should come up
can you link it? nothing comes up under those terms

On facebook the group is called the following:
We want the babestation extra without phones back

There is also another facebook group called:
BSXTRA (FOR YOU WHO WANT TO MAKE YOUR FEELINGS FELT)

You have to be a member of facebook to be able to join the groups
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2009 14:18 by OSSETTLAD.)
28-12-2009 14:17
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

28-12-2009 15:43
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

What is the actual purpose of these groups? Since this forum is already well known to the producers concerned, they will have already read your comments here. Is there any reason to repeat them elsewhere?
28-12-2009 19:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV