Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: BS Xtra
I watched a fair bit of this channel last night, and I have to say I am surprised that people still bother to text the show and send in pictures. Only once did I see Geri come on screen to read texts (and I never heard her once off), and that was when Jada was on. Two texts came through, and she proceeded to miss the first one and just read the second. Then it was on to the pictures, the first one came through and she just said something along the lines of "I give you 10 out of 10", and then she just named four other people who had sent in pics. No comments, no ratings etc and then it was back to hawking the adverts and encouraging people to send in their texts and photos ("it gets me so horny!"). Seriously, it is like a broken record, but I cant get over how badly they producers have ruined BS Xtra.

Maybe the masses have got wise to the fact, and that is why they Geri wasn't on much reading the texts etc, because they get so few of them these days.
13-02-2010 12:15
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-02-2010 12:15 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  I watched a fair bit of this channel last night, and I have to say I am surprised that people still bother to text the show and send in pictures. Only once did I see Geri come on screen to read texts (and I never heard her once off), and that was when Jada was on. Two texts came through, and she proceeded to miss the first one and just read the second. Then it was on to the pictures, the first one came through and she just said something along the lines of "I give you 10 out of 10", and then she just named four other people who had sent in pics. No comments, no ratings etc and then it was back to hawking the adverts and encouraging people to send in their texts and photos ("it gets me so horny!"). Seriously, it is like a broken record, but I cant get over how badly they producers have ruined BS Xtra.

Maybe the masses have got wise to the fact, and that is why they Geri wasn't on much reading the texts etc, because they get so few of them these days.

agree bsxtra has been runied by bsxtra's constant tinkering. if they dont get bsxtra back to being texts and pic messages it will go. have noticed the phone on bsxtra has come on earlier and earlier

to bs xtra producers

STOP TINKERING WITH BSXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2010 16:50 by Rammyrascal.)
13-02-2010 16:49
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy: they bring the phoneline in earlier because they think they'll make more money from listeners-in than texters. This then discourages people from texting-in because the BSXtra part of the show is too brief and the bosses clearly don't have any faith in it.
It's a shame – this could be such a good show if only the producers put the effort in. Geri and Jodie are great, but they aren't being given the support they need.

(27-01-2010 16:22 )tsurugi Wrote:  Daryl and Yvette were the two shining lights on the BS Xtra concept took me back to the good old days. Yvette almost even rivaled jessie in the random funny as fuck stakes...

The producers of BSXtra don't want funny or random anymore - a while ago the girls mentioned having a meeting where they were told to be more sexy and less 'random'. This has also meant that many of my texts have never made it to screen - I didn't swear or put anything offensive in them, but they obviously weren't the 'show us yer tits' type of texts that they wanted, so they were never screened. Haven't texted-in since Sad
14-02-2010 11:20
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

Do any men watch BS Xtra after 12am? The reason I ask....

On the last two nights, after the gorgeous Geri left (now at 12am-making BSXtra only a 3-hour show), I recorded the rest of the shows (and switched over to watch something interesting).
Fast-forwarding through the recordings I noticed that every one of the dozen or more girls on the phones were called by at least one girl caller. In fact virtually every call seemed to be from a girl.

So, I can only assume that the only people who still watch the show after 12am are lesbians. Either that or virtually every call is fake. But they wouldn't do that, would they?....
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 11:39 by Plankton.)
14-02-2010 11:27
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(14-02-2010 11:27 )Plankton Wrote:  I noticed that every one of the dozen or more girls on the phones were called by at least one girl caller. In fact virtually every call seemed to be from a girl.

They have probably been keeping Louise ticking over after she bust her ankle by making her the designated "hot girl caller of the month". She could put the "ladette to Lady" elocution lessons to good use by pretending to be Karina.

14-02-2010 12:24
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Quote:So, I can only assume that the only people who still watch the show after 12am are lesbians. Either that or virtually every call is fake. But they wouldn't do that, would they?...

And strangely enough all sound like geri,jodie or meganWink
14-02-2010 15:50
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2010 15:50 )tsurugi Wrote:  
Quote:So, I can only assume that the only people who still watch the show after 12am are lesbians. Either that or virtually every call is fake. But they wouldn't do that, would they?...

And strangely enough all sound like geri,jodie or meganWink

...and Stevie - no-one else says "naughty" quite like her! (Unless they're from Aberdeen.) ...but wait a sec - is it a con? It's still two girls having "phone sex" after all. Of course everything's simulated (except for the nudity, which is very real) - but that's what the show is all about.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
14-02-2010 17:23
Xpressio Offline
Junior Poster

It's a pointless channel with the only purpose IMO to fill a gap, it's even worse than those silly "phone-in quiz-shows".
14-02-2010 17:59
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(14-02-2010 17:59 )Xpressio Wrote:  It's a pointless channel with the only purpose IMO to fill a gap, it's even worse than those silly "phone-in quiz-shows".

BSextra had a naked Camilla on, just after midnight last night for over 30 minutes, with a couple of pussy slips.
I would not call that a waste of time.
14-02-2010 18:06
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2010 18:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(14-02-2010 17:59 )Xpressio Wrote:  It's a pointless channel with the only purpose IMO to fill a gap, it's even worse than those silly "phone-in quiz-shows".

BSextra had a naked Camilla on, just after midnight last night for over 30 minutes, with a couple of pussy slips.
I would not call that a waste of time.

There ya go - and Lori gets naked regularly (when she's around)

However, I always prefer it when Geri (or the other girl - Jodie?) chats to one of the phone girls, and they read out texts together - sometimes it's quite funny! Stevie could do a bit of presenting too, or at least be chatted to more - she's quite amusing as well.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 19:42 by PersonaNonGrata.)
14-02-2010 19:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV