Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV Discussion Thread
(20-01-2010 17:01 )bombshell Wrote:  Have not seen my fav babe recently Hazel,i know Emily has left does this mean Hazel has gone as well,i never did get to see them together.
Sad

From what I can recall, Hazel mostly has been appearing on weekends lately so I wouldn't panic.
Edit: she happens to be on right now lol
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2010 22:03 by devian10.)
20-01-2010 21:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Oh look Gemma's on. Haven't seen her since errr.....well last night.

Has to be said, with the exception of the odd couple of nights, Elite has looked to be dying on its arse lately. Unexplained disappearances, too few girls to cover the night shifts, unimaginative camerawork. Seems a long, long time since the halcyon days just after it started.
20-01-2010 23:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i was just about to write the exact same thing. gemma is WAYYYYY too much. weird when you consider that she isn't anywhere near as popular on the phone as the others; she hardly ever seems to be on the phone when i check. i assume she's on so much because elite have just set up that gemma website. poor choice though

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-01-2010 23:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(20-01-2010 23:14 )Freebird Wrote:  i was just about to write the exact same thing. gemma is WAYYYYY too much. weird when you consider that she isn't anywhere near as popular on the phone as the others; she hardly ever seems to be on the phone when i check. i assume she's on so much because elite have just set up that gemma website. poor choice though

It does seem strange. I mean, I always thought Carmen was on the phone way more than Gemma is, yet Gemma is still there. bladewave

They really need some more nighttime babes. Hopefully Jamie will have the balls to introduce some 'new' babes for us. Wink
20-01-2010 23:23
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(20-01-2010 23:09 )MARCCE Wrote:  Oh look Gemma's on. Haven't seen her since errr.....well last night.

Has to be said, with the exception of the odd couple of nights, Elite has looked to be dying on its arse lately. Unexplained disappearances, too few girls to cover the night shifts, unimaginative camerawork. Seems a long, long time since the halcyon days just after it started.

Unimaginative camerawork,you must mean BS,the cameramen on Elite are the best,they get closer than any other channel.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
21-01-2010 12:36
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

If you were watching my fav babe Hazel last night you would know what i mean,you just dont get shots like that on any other channel,not only did she put on the performance of the year so far,the cameramen did not shy away from those see through outfits.HeartTongueHeart

Its so good to be insane
21-01-2010 12:40
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Where did Carmen go to? Sad
21-01-2010 12:58
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hiya it would be nice if one of the Elite members would let you know whats happening with Dionne. I know you might think its none of my business and that. Am not asking for a reason just a yes or no as to weather or not shes coming back now thats not to hard or nosy surely. I thought she was great so if anyone from the Elite team would be helpful id really appreciate it many thanks
21-01-2010 13:37
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(21-01-2010 13:37 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Hiya it would be nice if one of the Elite members would let you know whats happening with Dionne. I know you might think its none of my business and that. Am not asking for a reason just a yes or no as to weather or not shes coming back now thats not to hard or nosy surely. I thought she was great so if anyone from the Elite team would be helpful id really appreciate it many thanks

They never let on about anything,still the best channel though.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
21-01-2010 15:43
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Hellooo....i think shes coming back so dont loose hope. xxxxxxxx
22-01-2010 17:13