Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Merry xmas and new yr

rover Offline

RE: Merry xmas and new yr
Natural for me as well yours are great as they are.Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
03-01-2009 03:14
Find all posts by this user
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Thats kinda cool to know. But i wanna look sexy not just natural, is that possible ? x
03-01-2009 03:16
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Just trying to picture that Tongue

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-01-2009 03:17
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

camilla Wrote:Thats kinda cool to know. But i wanna look sexy not just natural, is that possible ? x

Are you on the wacky backy? You have put up 3 or 4 VERY sexy pics in this thread and look at the replys and hits this thread has got. You are very sexy as you are lol
03-01-2009 03:18
shaymas Offline
Senior Poster

Hey camillaSmile

camilla Wrote:Thats kinda cool to know. But i wanna look sexy not just natural, is that possible ? x

Gee let me think....

[Image: th_28382__MG_0662_123_838lo.JPG]

......I'm going to say yes. Big Grin
03-01-2009 03:21
rover Offline

You are a sexy lady you don't need to try to be sexy.Smile

myspace glitters

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
03-01-2009 03:22
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:

Are you on the wacky backy? You have put up 3 or 4 VERY sexy pics in this thread and look at the replys and hits this thread has got. You are very sexy as you are lol

LOL, big thank you and pls don't think i brought this up for attention or compliments. I hope you realise by now thats not why i'm here. I'm glad you like the pics, i'll defo be putting up more soon. To be honest i'm very flattered by the reaction i've had and also another thread i was reading about who is now on the radar, it wasvery nice to know a few people said ME ! Out of all the girls on tv, i blushed all over Wink x
03-01-2009 03:22
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

You shouldn't blush, your hot and well liked on here. Looking forward to future pics Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-01-2009 03:24
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

camilla Wrote:LOL, big thank you and pls don't think i brought this up for attention or compliments. I hope you realise by now thats not why i'm here. I'm glad you like the pics, i'll defo be putting up more soon. To be honest i'm very flattered by the reaction i've had and also another thread i was reading about who is now on the radar, it wasvery nice to know a few people said ME ! Out of all the girls on tv, i blushed all over Wink x

Relax we know your here cuz of the banter and the fans,we appreciate it and as you can see with all the replys people have warmed to you cuz your actualy friendly with us
03-01-2009 03:27
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
camilla Wrote:LOL, big thank you and pls don't think i brought this up for attention or compliments. I hope you realise by now thats not why i'm here. I'm glad you like the pics, i'll defo be putting up more soon. To be honest i'm very flattered by the reaction i've had and also another thread i was reading about who is now on the radar, it wasvery nice to know a few people said ME ! Out of all the girls on tv, i blushed all over Wink x

Relax we know your here cuz of the banter and the fans,we appreciate it and as you can see with all the replys people have warmed to you cuz your actualy friendly with us

Well as we've become mates....fancy doin my ironing lol, im getting bored. It's distracting me from here and my jar of pickled onions yum yumx
03-01-2009 03:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV