clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat

ickle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat
Always delighted to see Sammie, day or nightWink Had hoped it wouldn't be the dreaded 9-11pm slot but deep now we all knew that would be where she would appear.bladewave
I'm happy to watch Sammie whatever the time or state of undress but i do wonder if she ever will make the transition to topless or nude? My gut feeling is that Sammie is happy with what she is showing and that she likely won't be going further than the 9-11pm slotBlush
No matter Sammie's my favourite babe and looks totally beautifulHeartHeartHeart
Any thoughts guys?

Why me?
17-03-2010 19:37
Find all posts by this user
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Any Sammie is better then no Sammie and she is One of the most beautiful Babes on the 900 channels. She has grown in confidence and continues to improve show by show. On nights, she shows more with each occasion that she is on and has posed for some topless pics on the Elite website.

I have always been an advocator for babes to be allowed to perform at their comfort level. You will see a more confident and better performance by the girls. Any girl that is on nights will go topless eventually. It just takes some longer then others. I also love the teasing element that the daygirls bring to the nightshows. It provides much needed variety and prevents the shows from going stale for me. Plus I hear she is pretty good on the phones

17-03-2010 19:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Have just heard Sammie saying she hasn't decided when she'll get her boobs out and hasn't even decided what she'll wear on Friday. She asked for suggestions and came over, as i expected, as very genuine and caring.Blush
I'm 100% with Sammie, if she shows then great, it will be the icing on the cake, if she doesn't show i couldn't care lessTongue
The main thing is Sammie has to be happy whatever she does and i think all her fans here will echo that sentiment.
We have, in Sammie, a very special, very genuine and caring young lady and we all adore her......way to go SammieHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2010 20:13 by ickle.)
17-03-2010 20:05
J Smith Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-03-2010 19:37 )ickle Wrote:  Always delighted to see Sammie, day or nightWink Had hoped it wouldn't be the dreaded 9-11pm slot but deep now we all knew that would be where she would appear.bladewave
I'm happy to watch Sammie whatever the time or state of undress but i do wonder if she ever will make the transition to topless or nude? My gut feeling is that Sammie is happy with what she is showing and that she likely won't be going further than the 9-11pm slotBlush
No matter Sammie's my favourite babe and looks totally beautifulHeartHeartHeart
Any thoughts guys?

I have to agree ickle she is gorgeous and the best babe on the TV by far!
17-03-2010 20:21
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

I'm sure that Sammie will eventually delight us all in the way that we all would like, it must be on her mind given ickle's comment. As I said yesterday in the daytime chat thread, Elite allow their girls to take their own time in whatever they do, so I doubt that Elite have a "game plan" in regard to her nightshow appearances. The only thing that Elite would be interested in is the call numbers, after all that is the be all of any channel. I find it quite good that Sammie does the nightshow, but hasn't yet exposed herself, it certainly builds the tease factor.Big GrinBig Grin The main thing to bear in mind is that Sammie should be comfortable in what she does. If she is, then we will ultimately get a better performance from her, and are more likely to get the prize some desire most. So I hope that on Friday we don't get the usual clamour/outcry for her to get them out, Sammie will do it in her own time & way, and give us something to remember on the way. After all Sammie is stunning & we should all be grateful that Sammie is even on our screens delighting us with her beauty. I shall be watching regardless of whatever she does or doesn't decide to do. TongueTongueHeartHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
17-03-2010 20:56
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I must say i watched bit of Sammie show today when i finished work and i thought it was a lot better than a few of the night shows found it as awesome
18-03-2010 00:13
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Sammie works hard to please when she's on. Can't fault her effort or her performance. MInd you i'm blinkered when it comes to this beautiful lady, for em she can do no wronglaughTongueHeart

Why me?
18-03-2010 00:25
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Sammie looks stunning this morning in her pink & black number. Not for the faint hearted today, certainly has a "wake you up" effect. TongueTongue As ever a glorious sight, just a shame I can't stay & watch til 10. Just goes to prove Sammie is daytimes No 1 babe. HeartHeartHeart

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
18-03-2010 07:58
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Well that's all the spare bawbees used up for this month, and likely next as wellannoyed
Thought it'd give the gorgeous Sammie a call just to say hi and let her know how beautiful she is, which she likely already knows anyway lol. Hung on the line several times for ages and didn't even come close to getting through. In the end i almost lost the will to live and just gave up, very frustratiing but i guess that's just the way it is with one of our most beautiful babes.
At these prices i will have to face facts and accept that it's too expensive on the kind of wages i earn, have already made it that so that i can't make premium rate calls any more to avoid temptaion lol
Still my favourite babe however and at least at the moment i can still watch her on my sky package at no extra costTongue

Why me?
18-03-2010 08:04
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Sammie looks her usual stunning self in purple undies and heels today, great to see her standing up showing of her superb legsTongue
Wouldn't take much either to bounce those beautiful big boobs right out of that little braBlush
My fingers have seldom been so crossed and that doesn;t half handicap a fellalaughHeartHeartHeart

Why me?
19-03-2010 17:29
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles