babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
(01-04-2010 21:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  doesnt look like it which explains why cleo is straight on the phones. texts are going on screen and cleo is reading them when she isnt on the phones

So much for the interactive side of things e.g texts and pictures. Over time they have progressively cut out on the time spent on texts/pics, and it's now to the point where - there not even using it at all. Really sad because BSXtra is entertaining at times when the babes interact and read texts out. now it appears to be (for tonight anyway), completly dead. bladewave

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 21:42 by Josh187.)
01-04-2010 21:41
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2010 21:33 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  
(01-04-2010 21:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  doesnt look like it which explains why cleo is straight on the phones. texts are going on screen and cleo is reading them when she isnt on the phones

Ok could this mean that BSXTRA is the one that is goingSurprised on Monday and replaced by Babestation EXTREMEeek. Because I bet the channels are going to be moved around again!!!!

Agree with you about the channels being moved. My money is on CH99 becoming a fully fledged BS channel.
01-04-2010 21:43
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Well i just saw the texts on the screen on BSXtra - so it's not completly dead, and it's makes my previous post look silly oh well. I don't know how long the texts were on there for (and if they were actually read out) , but i've just noticed they have gone right back to using it as a call channel. Currently Daryl is on the phones on BSXtra taking calls.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 22:52 by Josh187.)
01-04-2010 22:51
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BS Xtra
Geri implied on Wednesdays' show that something was happening with BS Xtra. I got the impression it would be moving channels rather than disappearing altogether, but who knows....
I'm hopeful it'll stick around – does Babestation really need another phonesex show?
02-04-2010 09:10
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

I just hope that who ever the presenter was going to be on last night called in sick rather late and they did not have time to get anybody to cover.

Unless they have decided to pull the show and make it just another boring phone channelbladewave and they could not be bothered to let us texters and pic people know about it.Huh
02-04-2010 10:26
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

I hope they don't get rid of the texting part of the show, it's the part i really enjoy with the babes interacting with us. Besides, 3 phone-in channels are enough (if you ask me) If they want another one fine, but then make BSXtra totally interactive with texts & pics because, for me, 3 hours isn't enough.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 12:10 by Paulie69.)
02-04-2010 12:09
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(02-04-2010 12:09 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  I hope they don't get rid of the texting part of the show, it's the part i really enjoy with the babes interacting with us. Besides, 3 phone-in channels are enough (if you ask me) If they want another one fine, but then make BSXtra totally interactive with texts & pics because, for me, 3 hours isn't enough.

Couldn't agree more because with four channels completely devoted to the phones it is very difficult to record every appearance a particular girl makes. Why can't they go back to the original way with the inset screens and all the girls passing through EVERY time they are about to go to a phone channel?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
02-04-2010 12:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree they should bring back bsxtra to how it was when they first started with 2 babes presenting and the 3 babeshows in boxed on the screen and all the babes rotate through. at the moment bs xtra only has one of geri, jodie and toya and then 1 or 2 bs babes

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
02-04-2010 13:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

safe to say bsxtra is dead as yet again no sign of geri, toya or jodie and its megan straight on the phones

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
02-04-2010 21:10
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

I know, Rammy. Not happy about this at all annoyed Now they only read a small handful of texts every how often? Not very. At least with the old format not only was it more entertaining, but had variety, and also with a presenter & guest, the girls had laugh and a joke, and showed their 'human' side. I know nothing lasts forever, but with the amount of texts & pic they got, it seemed like a pretty popular format to me. Plus there's the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I'm gutted Sad

Now that my rant is over, it leads me to my next point, something Rammy has brought up. Now that BSXtra is mainly a phone-in show, with little presenting, where does that now Leave Toya, Jodie & Geri? Geri said last Wednesday she was in this weekend. Is she now going on the phones? Or did she say that before she was told of the format change?
03-04-2010 08:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV