Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(01-06-2011 01:58 )HEX!T Wrote:  yep her chat could use some work... she just comes off to nice. mind when she first started doing nights she defiantly had the good girl gone bad thing going. but now it is stale. maybe she needs to call a couple of the girls on the other channels and see how they do it... or just forget that shes talking to a stranger and imagine its her boyfriend shes trying to get off. ie do what ever works to get her listeners as well as callers.

Honestly believe its the other way around. Its the strangers she gets truly filthy with. She certainly can do that.
I'm not entirely certain of this mind you, just a theory.
01-06-2011 02:05
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2011 01:55 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well, I have to agree with that assessment. To be honest, when she first started the second session I thought she must be wearing transparent knickers, as the cameraman was avoiding them like the plague. But when he started waving about and finding it hard to get the focus. I thought we must have a cameraman that had been hitting the bottle.

I'm guessing it's Afroman again. As he did that trick the last time he was paired up with Danica. Keeping all good views to himself.

No, they weren't see through unfortunately. I too thought the same thing though. Don't know if it was Afroman, but it could have been. Anyone else remember when she used to give herself a rub and let him smell her fingers? laugh

Only saw about forty minutes in all, but found it rather dull as usual, minus a few moments or two with Dionne and one with the cameraman.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 02:09 by mrmann.)
01-06-2011 02:08
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, they really don't trust her enough to just get on with it. Shame, 'cause it does detract from the show. Hmmm, you had the same misfortune as me then, Roquentin. I also tried to get through, yet there was a total dullard hogging the line. Grrr, so many guys calling a phone sex channel that just use it as a way to try and befriend her. Oh well, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that much. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 02:29 by Chilly.)
01-06-2011 02:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Here goes. Wink Personally, I thought the first part (mirror set) of her show worked really well. There was a good level of tease from Danica, which in the end just left you wanting more. The second part (office set) did indeed start off very slowly, however, at one point Danica decided to spread her legs nice and wide, so that made up for the slow start. Tongue

With KissKara on MFC, and the controversy over Sophia's MFC show that was being discussed on the forum and in the chatbox, well, I can't say I watched much of the 2-4-1. Overall, I liked the fact that there was more variety during the solo part of her show, also, I thought it was a step forward from the previous solo shows Danica did (the ones where she spent most of her time on the black sofa), so that was good to see. Cool
01-06-2011 04:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

thing is its up to her to remind them that its adult chat. if they want a normal convo to call her during the day shows.
if they insist on wanting a normal chat she should lead them away from it if she can. that way she keeps her lines full, as they will either hang up or get off quick.
camilla on B.S. was particularly good at this when partygirls first started, as she had a lot of guys doing the call up and day chat on a night show... they didnt do it for long as camilla would just start talking dirty and got em off or they hung up b4 they could empty the waiting callers menu.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-06-2011 04:08
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Wow I am more critical than Chilly tonight. Smile

Interesting take on it Hex!t but I think we both know it probably isnt in Danica to push that too strong. Camilla looks like a pretty savvy experienced night girl to me, at least 3 years doing nights. In Danica years thats like 18 years of her experience. Big Grin

I guess its not entirely for us to decide what counts as a particular kind of service, if they want an imbetween show then I guess they can find callers for it, although I was as frustrated as anyone.

Maybe a clear division of sets to show what kind of caller she is looking for. Danica in a shower wearing only a thong that gets dropped off halfway through (*drool*), I think she would get the right kind of caller then Wink

gonna shut up now, I'm talking too much.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 04:42 by Roquentin.)
01-06-2011 04:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

overall i was happy withn danica last night. in 4 hours she did 3 different sections in 2 diff outfits, mirror in very hot black lingerie, schoolgirl, and 241 with dionne which i thought was good considering danica and dionne are not good at 241's. Agree that at times danica will chat and flirt like it's a dayshow whereas babes like camilla just get straight to the dirty talk

overall an improvement nonetheless 7/10

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 08:30 by Rammyrascal.)
01-06-2011 07:55
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

Sorry to say, I found Danica a little boring. I was waiting for something to happen and for me it never quite did.

She is magnificent to look at, but imo just doesn't do enough on screen any longer, partly because of Ofcom I guess to be fair. The camera work was atrocious at times, fearing Danica might reveal too much. Which is utterly ridiculous when you consider what some of the other girls "nearly" show and the camera never moves for them.

Sorry, I found myself switching channels, which is something 18-months ago I wouldn't have considered.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
01-06-2011 08:46
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Loved the first outfit and the mirror set and after really building the momentum I thought the choice of outfit to follow was a little strange, probably would have been better the other way around. Not only that her performance tamed down as though the cardigan had ordered it so. I tried mind control to snap the cotton holding that button on and it worked a couple of times but without removing the button entirely.

After midnight the POV stuff was pretty good and Danica parting and extending those lovely legs and showing her bum did it for me. I went to bed before the 241 and I will download the vid and watch later but I don't expect miracles.

Overall a big improvement and Danica has rarely looked as good as she did in the mirror sequence. Think of it as a menu in a top class restaurant and Danica is in that box that appears under Chef Specials that costs twice as much as anything else on the menu and you only order on a special occasion or when you're too drunk to care. She probably doesn't think she needs to learn from Camilla or Kelly Bell because her fortune lies elsewhere and like Alice now earns a living outside these channels. Neither of those 2 girls are my type in fairness and I'm guessing I'm not alone despite the fact they are consummate performers and would be able to teach Danica a thing or 2 about phone chat and a lot more besides I would guess. Variety is the spice of life and all that.Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 09:05 by Webbiola.)
01-06-2011 08:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree I don't think danica has looked more sexier than she did in the black lingerie she wore in the mirror section. I too think danica's fortune does lie elsewhere probably with the main lads mags, yes she doesn't need to learn from kelly bell or camilla in terms of dirty talk but she can learn all about the glamour/adult industry from them as both camilla and kelly have been in it for a long time

a member of the Piper Niven Cult
01-06-2011 09:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66