Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Paige - Babestation Daytime : Caps, Vids & Chat

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Paige - Caps and Vids
yeah and todays the day the texts decided to stop working grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr had a few great ones and cant seem to get the buggers through

done the classic Jessica Rabbit one about that not being a gun in my pocket and just being pleased to see her

thanks dreamlander im hoping she does come online later missing not getting to flirt with her grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
25-03-2009 13:37
Find all posts by this user
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

BigKarlUK Wrote:thanks for that joshie if u could get the end today that would be great where she admits to sleeping with Emma well she said OK i shared a Bed with Emma at which point i nearly fainted lol

I read this and had to go away again for a time. Shy
25-03-2009 15:58
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

They are at it again tonight and this time shes videoing it lol
25-03-2009 15:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Will be interesting to see her with her new hairstyle(without her fringe)!!
26-03-2009 14:29
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

mikedafc Wrote:Will be interesting to see her with her new hairstyle(without her fringe)!!

She probably has a huge forehead Big Grin

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
26-03-2009 15:37
lothianguy Offline
Probably Wanking, PM me ;-)

Paige on 909 now
The gorgeous Paige on 909 now, pink dress, just waiting to be spunked over, anyone watching??
27-03-2009 10:07
Dreamlander Offline

I don't think Paige has ever had a real fringe.She has the side parting that most girls have,her hair then covers her forehead at an angle down to her eyebrows and sometimes past them.I would class a fringe as straight,vertical hair down to the eyebrows like Toya and I don't think Paige has ever had that so it would be very difficult for Paige to be without a hair style she doesn't have. Smile
I would love to have a fringe that doesn't start on the top of my head! Big Grin

Dreamlander

Just looked back in the thread and I posted a video in #162 where she has a fringe but that was about 18 months ago! I stand corrected,by myself! Big Grin Anyway,her shoulders are demanding my attention at the moment! Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2009 10:34 by Dreamlander.)
27-03-2009 10:24
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

actually pic of her emma and lori on Loris website with a fringe might just put one on haha though she will proberly kill me

http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?ima..._394lo.jpg
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2009 10:50 by DrGrumpyPants.)
27-03-2009 10:44
lastexile Offline
Banned

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat
Paige is just hot - fact. And she seems to me to be genuinely a nice person too - at least as much as anyone could ever discern from listening to her brief on-mic chats between calls.

Are we any closer to Paige talking filth on the overnight show then? She's hinted a couple of times and I checked the Smc (legend) mega thread of recorded calls and he said she went for it big style the other night - did anyone hear it?

Paige and also Lori are the two girls above all others for me that I would love to hear talking filth, no question.

Fingers crossed.... Big Grin
30-03-2009 19:44
Dreamlander Offline

RE: Paige - Caps, Vids & Chat
lastexile Wrote:Paige is just hot - fact. And she seems to me to be genuinely a nice person too - at least as much as anyone could ever discern from listening to her brief on-mic chats between calls.

Are we any closer to Paige talking filth on the overnight show then? She's hinted a couple of times and I checked the Smc (legend) mega thread of recorded calls and he said she went for it big style the other night - did anyone hear it?

Paige and also Lori are the two girls above all others for me that I would love to hear talking filth, no question.

Fingers crossed.... Big Grin

If I ever get to hear that I can kiss goodbye to my penis(although I'm not that supple!) ! Big Grin ! Just looking is difficult enough without having to hear her talk dirty as well ! Big Grin !

Dreamlander
31-03-2009 09:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV