Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Unbelievable performance from Dionne lastnightBig Grin From the bed, couch and my personal highlight the new office setBig Grin

Dionne was brilliant in the office and it look like she had fun and enjoyed herself as it's different from the usual sets she's in! The surprise for me was seeing Dionne in new positions, like seeing Dionne sitting on the chair and spreading her legs the of the desk, Woweek Also seeing Dionne plant her luscious arse on the desk, bouncing and spanking it with some great camera close upseek

Also great to see her being her comical self on the mic with her selling elitetv pens, desk, virtually whole entire roomBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 09:01 by Pyro.)
11-02-2012 08:56
Find all posts by this user
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another top night from Dionne she was good on the sets it doesn't really matter which one she is on she is at home on them all,she looked gorgeous with some nice outfits and was her usual amusing self on the mic.
11-02-2012 09:22
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

A really enjoyable night from Dionne from start to finish i know i said last night i wanted to see Dionne on the office set but got better as it was espically great to see Dionne in the new office set with some new positions an some great camera angles espically the one that showed above an below the desk at the same time more of Dionne on this type of set please Big Grin

Also as Pyro has already said it was Dionne at her best on the mic when she was trying to sell the whole room roll on tonightTongue

Bazinga!
11-02-2012 13:48
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Yes I caught the desk set for the first time and it was a real pleasure with Dionne. Such a simple but very effective position for the desk. Now I really must beg to see Dionne in a fitted blouse and black skirt, wearing glasses etc, behind that desk, then slowly revealing everything. Honestly for me it would add so much to an already great show.
11-02-2012 13:50
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Just looking at the schedules people have put up, Dionne's Heart on again tonight, and so is Ashley Heart and Caty too! Plenty of scope therefore for more sexy sets and shows from these gorgeous ladies! Big Grin

I think Dionne's Heart as good as ever when she's on with these ladies. Plenty of chance for banter and metaphorical romping in the studios. Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR SEPTEMBER: HONEY SCOTT

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE 2024/2025 PREMIER LEAGUE PREDICTION THREAD - SEE HERE..
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 17:55 by Regenerated.)
11-02-2012 17:54
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking mighty fine as ever in pink to start the night off hopefully we will get round 2 of Dionne on that new desk set tonight would be great TongueBig Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 23:14 by Wazo.)
11-02-2012 23:10
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

One thing you can always say about Dionne is she knows what her audience wants, and tonight we're getting it with lots of shots of that near perfect bum of hers! Looks like it could be a very good night!!!
11-02-2012 23:21
terence Offline

her arse is something else!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-02-2012 23:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
thatboy Offline
Banned

already busted a night over her tonight, shes so sexy
12-02-2012 00:10
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

I Know that Elite don't do 2-4-1's anymore but for god sake Elite just unleash Charlie on Dionne, you can tell charlie wants to get her hands on DionneBig Grin

Loving the chemistry between the two and dam they are so funny together. Their mic moments together and pure comic gold hope someone caught itBounceBounceBounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
12-02-2012 01:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV