Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babe Channels Events

I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

RE: Babe Channels Open Days - Visiting The Babe Show Studios
Do you know what, I suggested this in the 'Should Bangmedia have a fundraising event' thread.

If this were to happen it would need:

1. To be held at a neutral venue, NOT at any studio's.
2. Well organised security for the girls.
3. Loads of merchandise for fans to buy, and get signed. Lets face it the girls are going to need to make some money out of this, if it ever was to happen (they are not going to do it for nothing are they).

Word of warning though, you know what they say.
"You should never meet your Idols......".
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 23:19 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
23-03-2011 23:16
Find all posts by this user
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

Back in the day, the sport used to hold Table Dancing events daan at the Purfleet Circus Tavern with their Page 1-33 models.

I have no idea what the actual format was but they used to publish pix of nakedesque girls on tables with a crowd of beery blokes looking very glad to be there.

Generalising a bit, there's probably quite a similarity of the Page 3 babes of those days and the Babeshow girls of today so why couldn'y something somilar be arranged?.

And given that you could make it a private party, what would be the problem with offering private sessions subject to the "Each girl has their own limits" rule so that those who wanted to could make a few bucks on the side?

I guess the fact that those shows don't happen nowadays as far as I know might mean that they might not be as profitable as one would imagine
23-03-2011 23:54
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

I well remember The Sport newspaper running monthly (I think?) shows at Purfleet and like you say, the place seemed to be teeming with drunk blokes with fully naked top-shelf magazine babes such as Teresa May, Linsey Dawn McKenzie and many, many other stars of the profession back in the day.

There were also roadshows around the country, usually held at nightclubs, which were well advertised in The Sport newspaper weeks in advance of the event. I went to one in Rhyl, North Wales, in 1999 and it was pretty good. It was a tenner entry fee, drinks were pretty expensive - probably more so than on a normal Thursday nightSad - and after the girls were introduced one-by-one to the present punters they started soliciting for private dances from said punters. I had one and she went full in-yer-face nude for another tenner, so good value-for-moneyWink.

I very much doubt if the girls would use such an event to engage in prostitution, but something along the lines of an event in a venue would surely bring the punters in. ILUFernanda's idea sounds the most viable because these girls would certainly not do one of these events for free - unless they were contractually obliged to do sobladewave!

Foxy on Sportxxx - the REAL Cream of the Crop!
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2011 01:52 by lindor.)
24-03-2011 01:50
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Never mind security for the girls, what about for us???

Could you imagine them being there with print-outs of what we'd written about them????

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

24-03-2011 02:02
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

Don't ask me how I found this, but apparently the BS studios are right next to Radio 1 :/

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communi...maps/page2
26-04-2011 18:14
Charlemagne Offline

(26-04-2011 18:14 )TheUsualSuspect Wrote:  Don't ask me how I found this, but apparently the BS studios are right next to Radio 1 :/

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/communi...maps/page2

The DJ's have mentioned on Radio 1 about babes going into the studio next door with very small bags containing their costumes.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 23:20 by Charlemagne.)
26-04-2011 23:19
TheUsualSuspect Offline
Account Closed

Shy Babeshows Open Day?
Please don't delete this thread mods.

I guess I'm probably going to sound like a hugely obsessive 'fan-boy', but I really want this to get the go-ahead. Hear me out people. I'm not expecting any of you who previously may have dissapproved of the idea to suddenly jump on the bandwagon; I'm just asking that you at least consider the possibility? I've spoken to quite a few of the girls and they seem pretty comfortable with the idea. Realistically, I know it can't take place at any of the studios so, that's why I'm suggesting a mutual venue - a nice little cosy place where we can have a small meet-and-greet with some of the girls. Someone mentioned in the last thread that maybe the girls could sell their calenders etc. which sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Thoughts?
17-09-2011 13:55
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Babeshows Open Day?
I have a four post bed I would be happy for the babes to rendezvous there laugh

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
17-09-2011 14:02
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

A very nice though,but there comes a lot of responsability with any of these functions ....security etc...Would get an awesome response if it was to go ahead..the venue needs to be rather upmarket and the girls need to feel comfortable...maybe even something where its members only from here....that way invites could be sent and U cut out some of the fruitcakes....lol....Good luck and hope your endevours pay off pal..Wink....Mart Tilly-Fan
17-09-2011 14:07
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(17-09-2011 14:07 )mart tilly-fan Wrote:  maybe even something where its members only from here....that way invites could be sent and U cut out some of the fruitcakes....lol

We surely couldn't let cwpussylover loose in a room full of babeshow girls, could we?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
17-09-2011 14:12
Thread Closed