Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Please stop ****** around with the channels

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Please stop ****** around with the channels
It is annoying, the sport used to do it aswell when the old free view show finished the girls used to go over to livexxxbabes or essex babes as it was called back then

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
23-08-2009 11:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

I don't min the girls working on different shows but wish if they started of on one channel a night that was the channel they stayed on for that night
23-08-2009 11:42
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i like it because you get to see either babes reunited like tiff and jade or louise porter and angel on babestation but can understand the frustration

Piper Niven Superfan
23-08-2009 17:28
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2009 11:42 )HAGGIS Wrote:  I don't min the girls working on different shows but wish if they started of on one channel a night that was the channel they stayed on for that night

I agree, no problem with girls working different channels but make it for the night not just 25mins.
Also find it hard to understand why they won't post schedules to say who's on where / when. Partyland website shows it but its always wrong & its left to some good guys who do it here (thanks to watcher, bigboobies, sooky et al) but thats a bit hit & miss, especially with the so-called crossover shows we're getting now.
Don't understand why either: if they published and stuck to a schedule, they'd soon find out who we want to watch...and who we don't! not like cellcast to miss a trick.
I'm certainly getting fed up of staying up or setting vids just to end up watching hours of boring or plastic girls when the one girl I would like to watch has a 25min slot at 4.30am. Its crap!
23-08-2009 23:03
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

if there are girls you don't like if they stay on one channel then you know which channel to avoid instead of having to avoid 2 to 4 channels as they move around them.
27-08-2009 15:20
seth Offline
Master Poster

It doesn't bother me.
27-08-2009 16:34
Thread Closed