Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Celeste - Happy Hour Girls

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Celeste - Happy Hour Girls
So, I turned on 956 last night, hoping to see Celeste presenting, seeing as she was on last Thursday. And, what did I get - Merisa and the Oriental looking girl lying down talking on the phone - in full bikini!

And tonight again, I turn it on again, hoping to see Celeste after a move to Friday nights, and again, I was sorely disappointed. Which got me thinking - I think we're only ever going to see her on the afternoon show from now on. IMHO, It looks as if she was taken off nights for being too raunchy. Which is sad really - I thought we were a much more mature society. Obviously not. Might as well put them all in habits at this stage.

It's sad really. The whole babe-channel thing started in England, and you'd imagine that - nearly 8 years later - the format would have matured nicely. But instead, our European cousins have taken the format and run with it. As a result, they're at the point now with the format that we should be at.

I actually thought that, with the advent of fully nude presenting on Babestar back in the day, that a giant leap forward had been taken. And that it was only a matter of time before the other channels embraced this new iteration whole-heartedly. Instead, we have now regressed to the point we were at just after the presenters started going topless on Babestation as it was.

The bitter crop sown by Mary Whitehouse and the National Viewers and Listeners Association back in the 60's has finally being harvested.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2008 01:14 by Browser1.)
06-12-2008 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply