Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Celeste - Happy Hour Girls

rover Offline

RE: Celeste - Happy Hour Girls
both the girls on this channel or flashing at the moment Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
28-11-2008 02:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thegoldenspike Offline

Was Celeste the cute one without the really bad boob job? If so, hope she's back on again shortly, my fianceé was very taken with her, and we're considering a conference sex call with her - also want to find out whether she is American or British, as her accent was see-sawing between the two all night! :-p
28-11-2008 18:02
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

thegoldenspike Wrote:Was Celeste the cute one without the really bad boob job? If so, hope she's back on again shortly, my fianceé was very taken with her, and we're considering a conference sex call with her - also want to find out whether she is American or British, as her accent was see-sawing between the two all night! :-p

Celeste was the larger of the two ladies and had larger breasts than the other girl - vids in these two threads:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...399&page=2 (post #15)
and here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...918&page=2 (post #13)

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2008 18:09 by skateguy.)
28-11-2008 18:08
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

thegoldenspike Wrote:Was Celeste the cute one without the really bad boob job? If so, hope she's back on again shortly, my fianceé was very taken with her, and we're considering a conference sex call with her - also want to find out whether she is American or British, as her accent was see-sawing between the two all night! :-p

She was the one with the naselly accent. She sounded as if she had a blocked nose.

Anyone see the last hour? I had to go to bed. Early start in work this morning. Did they actually get naked, as they were promising? I noticed that the other girl - Megan, I think her name was - only started threatening to flash, because Celeste was getting all of the calls.
28-11-2008 18:15
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i saw that 1 that looked like a man, my god i nearly threw up!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
28-11-2008 20:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

steven6 Wrote:i saw that 1 that looked like a man, my god i nearly threw up!

I saw her myself this morning!

Good job I wasn't eating Corn Flakes. It was toast!

But about Celeste's first night back on Thursday - what happened in the last hour? Did they get naked as they were promising?

The other girl was back on last night - Merisa, her name is actually. She was on with another one - Skylar, I think her name is. They weren't giving much of a show, to be honest. Thursday night was much better.

They really should put Celeste on at the weekends. As far as I can tell, she's the only one getting any calls. And if she were on, then they would begin to rake it in!
29-11-2008 15:33
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Browser1 Wrote:But about Celeste's first night back on Thursday - what happened in the last hour? Did they get naked as they were promising?

No nakedness - last hour was tamer if anything with a bit more of what you'd probably already seen up until then (the usual frontal wedgies and lowering of knickers from Celeste). Celeste disappeared about 10-15 minutes before the end as well.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
29-11-2008 16:04
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:
Browser1 Wrote:But about Celeste's first night back on Thursday - what happened in the last hour? Did they get naked as they were promising?

No nakedness - last hour was tamer if anything with a bit more of what you'd probably already seen up until then (the usual frontal wedgies and lowering of knickers from Celeste). Celeste disappeared about 10-15 minutes before the end as well.

Didn't miss much so, then. I'm not surprised, to be honest. I've seen the whole making promises they can't keep on Babestation back in the day. Oh well, we can still live in hope.

Bring back BabestarXXX. They definitely kept their promises!
29-11-2008 18:55
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Just bumping this up again. Because Celeste needs more fans. She's not on tonight. That black girl is. She's got a great pair of tits, but unfortunately, no flashing from her. Hopefully, we'll see more of Celeste over the coming weeks, seeing as she's back.
01-12-2008 00:29
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

Browser1 Wrote:Just bumping this up again. Because Celeste needs more fans. She's not on tonight. That black girl is. She's got a great pair of tits, but unfortunately, no flashing from her. Hopefully, we'll see more of Celeste over the coming weeks, seeing as she's back.

Fair play Celeste knows how to get fans!
I can't wait to see her in action next!

"Insert funny comment here"
01-12-2008 00:37