Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Party Girls

mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Party Girls
Well i'll be sticking to bang babes.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
17-03-2009 23:21
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

i gave up ages ago pity charlie was on Sad
17-03-2009 23:39
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:i gave up ages ago pity charlie was on Sad

She looks incredible and I'd be on the phone except the stuttering web feed is just too bad Sad
17-03-2009 23:53
m100 Away
Banned

Has amanda been on any of the other channels since that night she was arguing with someone. Let's face it, Amanda took Party Girls to a whole new level almost single-handed after the rule change.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
19-03-2009 13:54
G@Z! Offline
Banned

she was on babestation 1 last night but she will not be on our screens again for 10 days Sad
19-03-2009 14:01
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

I would have thought that with party girls just on the internet, the resolution would be better and the girls would have been naughtier but alas no Sad
25-03-2009 00:08
G@Z! Offline
Banned

that my friend is not party girls but babestation 1 in the party girls layout but yes i don't know why they kept the party girls layout
25-03-2009 00:10
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:that my friend is not party girls but babestation 1 in the party girls layout but yes i don't know why they kept the party girls layout

Cheers G@Z.

If it's actually Babestation, why are they saying party girls on the internet. As usual Cellcast with their false advertising
25-03-2009 21:33
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

Nidges05 Wrote:
G@Z! Wrote:that my friend is not party girls but babestation 1 in the party girls layout but yes i don't know why they kept the party girls layout

Cheers G@Z.

If it's actually Babestation, why are they saying party girls on the internet. As usual Cellcast with their false advertising

Oh that's a bit harsh. On the last Party Girls they touted the web feed as the way for Freeview viewers to keep up with Party Girls while the program was off telly. So maybe they thought it made sense to call it Party Girls for the benefit of those (like me) who know nothing of Babestation.

But in any case it's near enough the same program with the same girls so it makes little difference.
25-03-2009 22:20
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Jonnieboy Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:

Cheers G@Z.

Oh that's a bit harsh. On the last Party Girls they touted the web feed as the way for Freeview viewers to keep up with Party Girls while the program was off telly. So maybe they thought it made sense to call it Party Girls for the benefit of those (like me) who know nothing of Babestation.

But in any case it's near enough the same program with the same girls so it makes little difference.

I suppose u have a point there Jonnieboy. I take back what I said Smile
25-03-2009 22:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV