Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Party Girls

deevs Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Party Girls
Dreamlander Wrote:Thanks for the video! It's weird but this was a turn on even though I have Sky,just because they are not supposed to do it made it more erotic! The problem I have now is that 37 and 46 overlap each other so I have to make a decision based on nudity and record 46 instead! There must be a freeview box with twin recorders like Sky somewhere out there or do I have to buy another freeview recorder which would be obsessive even for me!

Dreamlander

the humax pvr can
16-12-2008 18:44
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

As do the Topfield PVRs.

I have a Humax - not too bad but transferring data off can be a pain - understand its easier with Toppy especially if you have a Mac. The Topfield allows customised abilities to be added and does software updates more often than Humax (only 1 OTA software update in 3 years). Good info here http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forum...y.php?f=90

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-12-2008 18:52
Dreamlander Offline

Thanks for the info. I might have to get one of those if PP 3am stays on freeview only.I really admire all the video and picture posters on here for the effort they put in.It takes a huge chunk of my spare time just transferring to DVD without having to get it onto the web for everyone to see.I currently have around 170 hours of Eurotic TV to scan through,45 hours of Sky and 30 hours of Freeview.If I get that DVD drive for my netbook for xmas I should be able to start contributing properly to the forum in the new year.Until then everybody keep up the good work!

Dreamlander
16-12-2008 20:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just played through my recording from last night again. I missed Morgan speaking on the microphone while fastforwarding this morning (There was 3 hours of recording).
She said this was an early xmas present to the viewers and that they had a new producer for the show who said they could be topless. But she said it would not happen again for a long time.
16-12-2008 21:41
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

TheWatcher Wrote:Just played through my recording from last night again. I missed Morgan speaking on the microphone while fastforwarding this morning (There was 3 hours of recording).
She said this was an early xmas present to the viewers and that they had a new producer for the show who said they could be topless. But she said it would not happen again for a long time.

well thats a shame, cause its been good the past few nights.
did anything good happen after 3 am last night? i moved to 37 and watched donna and becca.
16-12-2008 21:50
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

smcgill1888 Wrote:did anything good happen after 3 am last night? i moved to 37 and watched donna and becca.

I recorded from midnight to 3am on DVD. (3 hours max limit)
Gazwim said in post #2 of my Morgan & Charlie screenshots thread that Tiffany came on after 3am and got her tits out. Nobody else has reported this.
16-12-2008 22:00
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It's Dani and Amanda tonight. They've just hinted at something special at midnight.
Wonder if Dani will bring her cucumber (as in video posted elsewhere)Big Grin Big Grin
16-12-2008 22:12
m100 Away
Banned

saw from about 1.30am to 5. Morgan seemed to have her tits out most of the night. As far as i remember tiffany flashed hers very briefly but that was it. Dani and amanda are on tonight so it could go the same way again - fingers crossed. Unfortunately you just know that somebody (probably from one of the other channels!) is going to complain to ofcom (as it will take away their audience). If it does become a regular occurence i think it's down to sexstations night stream and more particularly babeworld web stream pushing them along.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
16-12-2008 22:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

m100 Wrote:saw from about 1.30am to 5. Morgan seemed to have her tits out most of the night. As far as i remember tiffany flashed hers very briefly but that was it. Dani and amanda are on tonight so it could go the same way again - fingers crossed. Unfortunately you just know that somebody (probably from one of the other channels!) is going to complain to ofcom (as it will take away their audience). If it does become a regular occurence i think it's down to sexstations night stream and more particularly babeworld web stream pushing them along.

Over the last 3 or 4 nights the best stuff has been between 0.15am and 1.15am.
I've just put a blank dvd in my recorder, set for 0.05am to 3.05am like I did last night.
Glad I did not miss that.
I must admit that I have been watching sexstation live feed quite a lot recently.
16-12-2008 22:35
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

17-12-2008 08:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV