Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Party Girls

m100 Away
Banned

RE: Party Girls
If the recent changes are due to a new producer he has nothing to lose by coming on here as he's currently probably only behind smcgill in any bloke of the year award. If the changes are just a case of seeing whether ofcom do anything then he should also come on here so that we can give him any support needed if/when the shit hits the fan.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
21-12-2008 18:40
Find all posts by this user
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

I for one really hopes the crap doesnt hit the fan as we cant rely on how to look good naked lol

What did i miss?
21-12-2008 18:43
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

biker200 Wrote:I for one really hopes the crap doesnt hit the fan as we cant rely on how to look good naked lol
maybe we should all get onto ofcum and tell them how disapointed we are with channel 4

What did i miss?
21-12-2008 18:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

m100 Wrote:If the recent changes are due to a new producer he has nothing to lose by coming on here as he's currently probably only behind smcgill in any bloke of the year award. If the changes are just a case of seeing whether ofcom do anything then he should also come on here so that we can give him any support needed if/when the shit hits the fan.

The licence for channel 46 runs out in April. It took Ofcom over one year to fine the company running TelevisionX for what it transmitted in June 2007. There is a thread about it somewhere in the forum.
There is nothing in the latest Ofcom complaints bulletin of 18 December.
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/obb/prog_cb/
I'm sure none of us viewers have complained.Big Grin
21-12-2008 19:36
fillyt Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hello everyone, new to your site, just wanted to ask what might be a stoopid question, but going to ask it any way. The vids on this thread of the girls getting their boobs out, are they from late night party people? The show that runs through the day as well, or another channel?
21-12-2008 20:18
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

fillyt Wrote:Hello everyone, new to your site, just wanted to ask what might be a stoopid question, but going to ask it any way. The vids on this thread of the girls getting their boobs out, are they from late night party people? The show that runs through the day as well, or another channel?

the show starts as party people at 9pm and then changes to party girls at 10pm. its only on freeview channel 46. none of the daytime girls have appeared yet. shameTongue
21-12-2008 22:34
fillyt Offline
Apprentice Poster

Only on free view? That pretty unfair seeing as I have not long got rid of my free view box and got sky. Thanks for the answer.
21-12-2008 22:41
deevs Offline
Apprentice Poster

someone just text in:
"will you be showing us your mince pies an xmas puddings after midnight?"
to which jemma replied that she is partial to cream pies..... for some reason i found that extremely funny lol
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2008 00:31 by deevs.)
22-12-2008 00:19
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-12-2008 01:30
jim316 Offline

Oh my God! I'm just watching Jemma Jey at the mo. I've been waiting for her to appear for about a week since the changes on Party Girls and she hasn't let me down. Tits out, baby oil and the biggest camletoe your likely to see on Freeview. I swear you can see right through her thong!
22-12-2008 05:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV