Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Summer is looking so good today. Smile Not impressed with your scrollbar, Bob! I mean, is 'ipressed' actually a word? Wink
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2010 15:31 by Chilly.)
23-03-2010 15:29
Find all posts by this user
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry chilly my good chap - the techie on the gfx was distracted by Summer's beauty - frankly who wouldn't be?

Anyway, he has been summarily dispatched, his mother informed, and a new one has taken his place.

Yours Diligently,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
23-03-2010 15:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I'm now impressed with the scrollbar, Bob! Sorry for being so pedantic. Blush
23-03-2010 15:42
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2010 18:05 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Hey Bob is there any chance you could sign SIENNA was on ANGELS TV such a shame she ain't on our screens any more that's life i suppose

Yeah Bob Sienna was amazing she looked good she talked good she dressed good damn it she was good sign her up and you'll own my wallet.
25-03-2010 23:00
schmoo Away
Master Poster

So what happened to Louisa all weekend then..?

Very disappointed to not see her on yesterday, AND today now aswell (to make it worse, she said she was to be the secretary too!)
28-03-2010 13:11
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

the girl on the show now wearing the best little white top and sexiest pink shorts looks incredibly sexy,i`m not just saying it but its the best outfit ive ever seen and she looks fabulous wearing it,please i really hope she isn`t wearing any tape underneath coz i`m gonna tape the show so i can keep it to watch whenever i get a little horny Surprised
i hope you have a great show while the sun is shining Cool
you look stunning and i cant wait to see more of you on babe Heart
i`m just gonna chill ad enjoy your company,thanks for wearing that outfit and please can you wear it quite often for the show XXX
LOTS OF LOVE
TIGER Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
28-03-2010 13:37
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Great to see Roxy back, it's been a while. Whilst she's not my stereotypical type of girl, there's just something so sexy about her - especially when she was dressed as she was in the office for the first half of today - that mini skirt she had on was just superb..

..bringing me on to the negative side of my post - personally the nurse "uniform" she is now wearing is not for me, but that's irrelevant really, but my point is that it just does not "go" when she's still in the office set.

Why o' why Roxy, did you change out of that superb mini skirt and "secretary" outfit!? I was so loving it, only for my enjoyment to be cut short.

..annoyed!!
04-04-2010 18:46
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Good news about Toya joining Club Paradiso's daytime show. Smile

Is this how Toya passed her interview for your upskirt heaven daytime show, Bob? Wink Big Grin

[Image: qnsdo9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2010 23:05 by Chilly.)
07-04-2010 23:04
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Not sure where to post this as we have two threads for CP daytime (this one and the "Chat & Discussion" one)..

As good an acquisition as Toya is, i believe today is her second outing (both in the office) and she's been without a skirt each time. Personally i don't like that aspect, but that's fine, many others will/do like it. But i feel when Toya is on like this, CP seems then to be like the other channels.. whereas one of the good things about this channel is that it did things it's own way (by clothing the girls) and they still retained their sexiness etc and flow of calls.

Toya each time, has for long periods had the shirt undone, or almost off, therefore meaning she is in just underwear.. same old same old.

I know i'm of a minority, so some people are going to brand me whatever they will - so be it. But i'm airing my opinion in the feedback/discussion thread(s) as that's what they're for!

So now i await my death by stoning..!
13-04-2010 18:27
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

(18-02-2010 00:17 )tvbabelover Wrote:  it doesnt look like bob sees true natural beauty when he sees it Sad I dont think these are hayleys best images but well if bob doesnt want her perhaps we should start hounding another channel to take her on, i would love to see her on the phone screens again, and from talking to her on her twitter i know she would be happy to do this again. She has legs like iv never seen - would give kate banks a run for her money - although i think they are friends oooo a hayley and kate special HOT! she also as you can see from the above as a gorgeous bitable spankable bottom, a stunning smile and a natural pair of DDs I really dont understand why bob is ignoring our desire to talk to this hot little minx.

lol dont hate bob im sure hes got a million and one of these messages for a million other girls - but thank you for your effort your very sweet.
Yes id be happy to do tv work again but to be honest i am super busy and dont have loads of time to work out what channels are around these days they change so often, i havnt a clue whos running what at the moment. I think i have bobs email somewhere maybe i'll send him some of my pics and see what we can do.
Yes kate is a friend of mine although Kate if you read this where the flip are you its been ages - we need to party call me!!! lol.
17-04-2010 14:14
Thread Closed