Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
(25-04-2010 16:57 )docutech Wrote:  Can you sort out the reading of the texts messages Mr Bob last four i've sent through, one read at least 2 hours after sending it, one not read at all (it was clean) and two read but the microphone was off or mega distorted

Particulary peeved with the last two as your producers must have known there was no sound, and probably thought it just a laugh etc well it taught me that texts are a waste of money on CP i'm afraid.

docutech my friend, firstly massive apologies for your negative experience at The Club.

My team of camera monkeys do endeavour to reply to EVERY SINGLE TEXT, as our crawl proudly proclaims. This does largely happen, but sometimes, nights usually, there are simply too many to respond to.... Especially if they are rather "risque", but, as you said your's WEREN'T, I can only offer my apologies!

Sometimes our microphone does malfunction (confounded technology!), but it is not always apparent to the crone on camera - I can confirm we are getting a gleaming new microphone this week so these woes should be coming to an abrupt end soon!

Once again dear chap, I am very sorry. If it makes you feel any better I repeatedly ran over a Paradiso Office Assistant in your honour this afternoon.

I shall be sending you a private message shortly.

Yours attentively,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 13:54 by Bob Paradiso.)
27-04-2010 13:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

bladewave

[Image: c_128.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2010 15:02 by Chilly.)
29-04-2010 15:02
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Yeah.. not liking the new screen caption at all i must say.

You've gone from having the best, in terms of size and positioning (ooh err!?) to this, which is now one of the worst. One of things i praised your channel for was the small screen caption not hindering any viewing pleasure for us viewers - i cannot see how this will be the case now..
30-04-2010 12:20
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

I am in total agreement with Schmoo

BOB,

What the fuck have you done? you were the shining light when it came to OSG's a standard that all channels should have looked up to when it came to viewers actually seeing the Model on the screen and not covered by ridiculously over sized shitty spoil the viewing OS'G's!!!!

Where have your balls gone? from making your channel stand out you have now just become a sheep station like all the fucking rest....just follow what the next one doesRolleyes

For fucks sake and this goes to every channel.......Listen to us viewer for a change will you, we (sorry to speak for everyone I know I should not) don't want to watch when you have half the screen covered in shit!

One of you just one give me an explanation as why these Graphics have to be so fucking big....as far as I can see there isn't one!!!!!!!!!!!! annoyed
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2010 18:40 by Bluearmy71.)
30-04-2010 18:39
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(30-04-2010 18:39 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  ..
you have now just become a sheep station like all the fucking rest....just follow what the next one doesRolleyes

For fucks sake and this goes to every channel.......Listen to us viewer for a change will you,
One of you just one give me an explanation as why these Graphics have to be so fucking big....

Bluearmy71.. i'm in agreement with your comments too - specifically the excerpts i have copied above (hope you don't mind).

It would be great to hear Bob's comments on this.. he's usually not afraid to reply to various comments by us, although i have seen some he has chosen to remain incommunicado over, so will this be another..

Over to you Bob.
01-05-2010 12:33
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Bob! Where are you?
The grapics change - Bob dissappears!
Are you afraid to take the flak, old boy?
Judging by the feelings on various posts, It looks like you've made a major boo-boo by changing the OSG.
A post from you to discuss this issue would be appreciated.

I wonder if you've ever heard the saying "If it aint broke, don't fix it!"
01-05-2010 19:17
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Mm I too think that Graphic is a bit big, though that other one was not the most user friendly for callers to be fair.

Mixed weekend then for CP, a channel should never not have a girl on surely.

On the positive the channel was outstanding yesterday with the best audio performance I've ever had the pleasure to experience courtesy of the gorgeous Toya.
02-05-2010 19:37
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Gents gents gents!

Order order!

Can't an old chap go out for a quick cruise round the Cape Horn for a few days during the Autumn years of his life without accusations and hearsay abounding these hallowed forums?

First off, yes I did select some snazzy new graphics - I'm sorry if you chaps don't think they are as good as the old more basic ones, but I feel they bring a certain aesthetic "Je ne sais quoi" to the screen mis en scene - They make the shot look like an 80s envisioned techno funk night club which, if anyone who knows me will attest, is my professional ambition. On a more serious note, what with all the new fangled services, numbers and whatnot descending upon our humble service arsenal, we simply need more room to fit all the enticing filly opportunities onto the screen

Thirdly, as my mother told me and as I'm sure your mothers tell you, It is always important, she used to say....... to always try new things.

Bob Paradiso is NOT a sheep.

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 16:48 by Bob Paradiso.)
03-05-2010 16:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

So was the cruise the reason for the no-show yesterday Bob? Did you take the studio key with you?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
03-05-2010 16:54
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Well thanks for the reply, at least, Bob.

I understand your thinking. Whilst many may believe the girls make the show, they do not - they are a very important ingredient for definite. But it is the viewers that are the life blood. The life blood you cannot control, so quite simply, without them, you have no show.

The reason i mention this? Because, therefore, our views should be listened/adhered to? Okay, so you have more information to show.. but why then not show the majority of this information on the screen where viewers are not concerned about? The top corners, as the girls will never be in this area.

If anymore information needs to be shown, then by all means show it at the bottom, if needs be. The bottom of the screen is the second most important area that your viewers are most concerned about being "free", so put the least possible information there.

Seems quite simple to me..
03-05-2010 17:16
Thread Closed