Even the Big Dogs make mistakes.....

I really needed that cruise though.

Manners cost nothing...
03-05-2010 17:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Schmoo old stick, I am in complete agreement on the importance of viewer input - and we really do listen to you scruffy lot!

However, as you valiantly set out in your above message, the top corners of the screen being unimportant, is simply not true. Take your favoured office set - a standard position on that is girl sat back in chair, legs on table in front of her - this ALWAYS puts the lovely creature's head firmly in the top right hand corner - hence graphics would go top left.... one quick change and their head may be in top left, graphics need to change again...

The new graphics being on the very bottom simply cuts the vertical space that the producer has to frame with, making their job simply to fill a "widescreen" frame - which is MUCH less problematic than working with a more awkward "L" shaped frame, which top/bottom corner graphics do. They are great for prolonged shots of inactivity, but we don't like prolonged spells of inactivity at Paradiso Towers.....

Sorry for that rather boring outpouring, but I felt compelled to answer you and assure you that the new graphics change was not an abitrary "lets do what the other channels are doing" move - It was thought through, worked on for a while, and voted on by all here. We like it for now, but as I said above, we like trying new things, so please don't be too distraught!

I remain, as ever, your humble servant,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 17:30 by Bob Paradiso.)
03-05-2010 17:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Bob, thanks for your reply.

Swings and roundabouts i guess, but i do understand what you say. I also appreciate that you have more to be concerned with than i do - i just have to "worry" about what i see!

(But it is still too big though!)

I suppose you could say you're on the swings and i'm on the roundabout!

Thanks again.
03-05-2010 17:56
Find all posts by this user
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for coming and answering our comments Bob.

I'm still a little concerned by the lack of a day show yesterday. Given the current economic climate etc., surely it doesn't make sense not to have a show? That is unless you are in a position to be uneffected by the current recession! But think of the fans Bob - a lot of viewers were left very dissappointed yesterday.
I trust that you will put procedures in place to prevent such an event from happening in the future.

But having the glorious Toya Carlos on today goes a long way in making up for yesterdays no-show Smile You've got a star there, Bob!
03-05-2010 20:50
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Bob ol' fellow.. thank you.

The screen caption is far better at the top of the screen, long may it continue to be there. For you it may be a minor thing, but for me (at least?) as a viewer/caller it is very important.

- Oh, and nice to see my favoured office set today too. Summer is adorning it well!
08-05-2010 14:56
Pete123 Offline
Junior Poster

Perhaps Bob Paradiso should be installed as the new PM? Regarding the positioning of the screen clutter, he actually listens to what the people say and does what they wantImportant
McBroon out - Paradiso in Big Grin
08-05-2010 23:02
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Bob old chump, this is what i'm talking about.. can't see Izzy's legs as she sits on the desk. It's just not working (for me) - very frustrating.. whereas with the old captioning, this was never a problem.

[Image: 1_41_thumb.png] [Image: 2_24_thumb.png]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
10-05-2010 20:03
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

can u let your girls host the show without a bra underneath a loose low-cut summer dress so i can see their tits when they move about please,thanks......its so nice to see a fit babe on during the day Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
11-05-2010 09:12
jon21 Offline
Apprentice Poster

It would be nice to see it at all. Piggin webstream never works these days.
12-05-2010 15:34
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Big Grin alright bob ?
can you tell gorgeous ava ive been watching since about half 5 and i think she has been excellent mate Surprised
thanks ive been in paradiso Tongue

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
12-05-2010 19:30
Thread Closed