Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Hey Bob, i must thank you for the excellent screen captioning today.
12-05-2010 19:48
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(12-05-2010 19:48 )schmoo Wrote:  Hey Bob, i must thank you for the excellent screen captioning today.

But not on today's show.

I'm sorry Bob, i can't and won't be watching and/or calling when it's like this. CP and i may be over.
15-05-2010 22:09
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

right, i have'nt been able to watch club paradiso daytime/nights for a while now because of the online stream not working! can you please fix this problem haven't seen Izzy for a while or amy williams Sad

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
18-05-2010 16:52
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Bob, what you doing to me..!? Screen caption was good today, so couldn't not watch..

..especially as Izzy was/is the secretary today. And especially when Izzy wore that awesome black mini-dress midway through - when i see (hint hint) the girls dressed like that, CP & i are most definitely not over.

But she only wore it for 30mins.. what's the idea in that!? Didn't give me long enough to get to tell her just how bloody awesome she looked in it. So, what did i end up with.. Izzy as she is now, with no skirt on!! Oh well, never mind.

But speaking of the office today.. doesn't look very much like an "office" Bob, where's all the officey things? Nothing on the desk, nothing on the "walls" either. Not good sunbeam, not good.
18-05-2010 18:48
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

(18-05-2010 18:48 )schmoo Wrote:  Bob, what you doing to me..!? Screen caption was good today, so couldn't not watch..

..especially as Izzy was/is the secretary today. And especially when Izzy wore that awesome black mini-dress midway through - when i see (hint hint) the girls dressed like that, CP & i are most definitely not over.

But she only wore it for 30mins.. what's the idea in that!? Didn't give me long enough to get to tell her just how bloody awesome she looked in it. So, what did i end up with.. Izzy as she is now, with no skirt on!! Oh well, never mind.

But speaking of the office today.. doesn't look very much like an "office" Bob, where's all the officey things? Nothing on the desk, nothing on the "walls" either. Not good sunbeam, not good.

I agree on the black miniskirt my old chum, but Izzy wanted to wriggle into something else.... so she did. And that's the end of that chapter.

Minimalist set today my friend - yes you may prefer the officey stuff and you'd have every right to - we just thought we'd strip it down a bit today and focus on those legs.....

Full blaze office set will be back in two shots of a fusilier's musket.

Thanks for your continued banter

As Ever,

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
18-05-2010 19:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

(18-05-2010 16:52 )moeyahoo Wrote:  right, i have'nt been able to watch club paradiso daytime/nights for a while now because of the online stream not working! can you please fix this problem haven't seen Izzy for a while or amy williams Sad

erm..has my post gone unnoticed or something?

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
18-05-2010 20:44
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

(18-05-2010 19:16 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  I agree on the black miniskirt my old chum, but Izzy wanted to wriggle into something else.... so she did. And that's the end of that chapter.

Minimalist set today my friend - yes you may prefer the officey stuff and you'd have every right to - we just thought we'd strip it down a bit today and focus on those legs.....

Full blaze office set will be back in two shots of a fusilier's musket.

The only problem with that Bob is that those legs don't actually do anything! I'm fed up lately of turning onto this (formerly) good channel only to find the girls either sitting on a desk/chair and not moving about or lying down (in toya's case last week on what seemed to be a table from the hospital morgue!!!) and not moving about. You may as well have brought in some shop mannequins as surely this would be cheaper for you. Sort the girls out Bob, this is not what we viewers expect. I refuse to call in when things are going this badly. As an example, I watched yesterdays show with Izzy (who I think is one of the best girls on these channels with by far the best legs and bum) and she was sat on that desk and stood up just 3 times in just over three hours, turned around for approximately two seconds and then sat back down again ... not acceptable in my opinion!

p.s. sorry for the negativity, I'm usually a BIG fan of this channel

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
19-05-2010 12:06
schmoo Away
Master Poster

rumbletum.. i agree with you. I've mentioned this before myself.

Summer though is an exception and one which the other girls would do well trying to emulate (performance wise).
19-05-2010 12:31
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Hi Bob i Know you have got the lovely Kylie back and that should have you knighted by all means Lol. There's just one thing that bugs me about the day shows n that is the girls never seem to have an actual starting time am sure they should be able to get out of bed and arrive for a certain time
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2010 14:34 by Trickster.)
25-05-2010 12:41
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Bob sir, me ol' fellow purveyor(!?), did your fusilier mislay his musket today!?

As much as Izzy did her level best to disuade me from the minimalism again (and she very almost did in what she wore.. lovely!) i've still got to say.. i hope the musket is found soon.

But the lovely Izzy - really liked that outfit she wore first thing. Really liked it.
25-05-2010 23:37
Thread Closed