Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Daytime feedback for Bob

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Liking the return of the girl (Roxy) on the chair today. I much prefer to see the girl sat upright where i get to see some sexy legs being crossed and some knicker flashes too! Not only that, but where all is available to see where it should be - not having to turn my head sideways all the time!

Roxy too is a sexy little minx so all together it's good viewing. Re the chair though, in all honesty it's not going to bother me that it looks uncomfortable being hard plastic as i get to see what i wish to see, but maybe you could provide one of those leather (type) executive chairs which surely must be more comfortable for the girls.

Different note now.. i am having problems sending in picture messages.. has anybody else? My texts get sent okay, but picture messages get delayed two or three times before eventually failing to be sent altogether. Frustrating. Is it me, or CP?
29-11-2009 14:54
Find all posts by this user
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

.... Looking into this for you first thing, Old Bean..

Bob

Manners cost nothing...
30-11-2009 01:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Hi Bob,

I enjoy your Shows and hope your channel goes from strength to strength. I know people have different tastes, and trying to please everyone must be impossible.

I really liked the set from a few weeks ago, when Sammie P was last on, with the swivel chair and the exercise mat. Is there any chance that that set could make a return please? Talking about making a return, can you tell us when Sammie will be next on please old chap? Thank you. Wink
01-12-2009 03:25
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(30-11-2009 01:09 )Bob Paradiso Wrote:  .... Looking into this for you first thing, Old Bean..

Bob

Apologies Bob.. this is a problem my end(!?) I have sorted it now though - something about configuring my phone. Apologies once again.
02-12-2009 23:08
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Monica today is exactly what i love. Love the girl herself - she's natural, funny and a pleasure to both watch and speak to. I love the chair set because it fulfils my teasing needs, which Monica certainly does so well (for me). She is most definitely my favourite for all of these reasons. And why i will always (try to) call and/or text her.

I appreciate that the set (& maybe Monica herself) won't be to everyone's tastes, so whilst today it is exactly what i like, another day it won't be, but that day it will be somebody else's.

This is way these stations should be run (in my opinion of course). So Bob, please continue in this vain - therefore pleasing the majority of your audience, the majority of the time (as it's obviously impossible to please all at all times).

I also notice that the screen caption today was at the top of the screen, again in my opinion, this is great as it does not interfere at all with viewing the lady on screen, more so the legs, somewhat obviously. The information is still there to be seen, so there is no problem. Some members have commented on how silly this is, but i don't see how it could be? Unless of course their preference is the screen caption, rather than the girl!?

Again, must commend you Bob sir, i think you're certainly going forward in the right way.
03-12-2009 23:24
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Daytime feedback for Bob
Schmoo, I totally agree with you mate - as it's impossible to please everyone's tastes all the time, the best way is to keep varying things as often as possible (and within reason) so that some days some people have it just how they want (the set, outfits, camera work etc) and other days other people get what they like.

I guess this makes it harder work for the production staff, but it would be appreciated by the viewers and callers.

I'm very sorry to see Sammie P has left for Elite TV - I think this is a mistake as she looked fantastic on ClubP - I loved her outfits, the sets she was on such as the chair and exercise mat - and I loved the camerawork, nice and simple and loads of fullbody shots.

Sammie is currently on one of Elite's strange sets - very dark; camera too close in; when she stand up her face looks very pale 'cos the spotlight's right in her face; and they don't ever get a fullbody shot of her on screen; and those big graphics keep hiding parts of her body!!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 15:24 by stueyboy.)
04-12-2009 15:22
schmoo Away
Master Poster

stueyboy, think we're definitely on the same wavelength - i've just seen your post re Sammie in the Elite thread and i agreed with you there, stating it's a bad move (for me anyway). I hate all the lying down all day long. Even if i could tolerate it, on Elite the screen caption is too large that then interferes with our viewing.

CP, so far and i hope continues to be so, is therefore the best channel - for me at least.
04-12-2009 18:37
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

Noticed the Real Madrid of the babe channels signed the gorgeous Chelsea Big Grin

Great work! (never mind the bank balance just sign the best! Tongue)

She'd be a great girl for the day show too if she liked?

Also Bob old fellow, with your amazing powers of persuasion you must be tempted to bring the lovely Paris back? Her daytime advertisments are a tad tickling to say the least?
08-12-2009 04:42
director Offline
Junior Poster

Bob, please get details on your web site correct, about who`s doing day time shows according to the site Monica was on yesterday when it was Kate,Kate`s the best day time girl on all babestations so lets make sure we have the right dates for the girls. Great day time station Bob, not sure about night time shows needs some new girls. what about Monica & Kate?
08-12-2009 09:44
director Offline
Junior Poster

One more request Bob, When`s Kylie back?
08-12-2009 09:48
Thread Closed