Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Brit Babes

Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Brit Babes
Hey guys thanks for all your comments, we do have some interesting changes comming up over the next month or two but we do like to look after our girls, and the problem with bringing back Babeworld 2 on 952 is we wont just replace Cammeron, Debbie, Terri and Wendy, who have a very big fan base between them.

So hold on to your underpants for a little longer and all will become clearer.

What I can assure you is that 908 will always continue to be Babeworld.

Hof
13-10-2009 00:44
Find all posts by this user
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(13-10-2009 00:44 )Hofmiester Wrote:  Hey guys thanks for all your comments, we do have some interesting changes comming up over the next month or two but we do like to look after our girls, and the problem with bringing back Babeworld 2 on 952 is we wont just replace Cammeron, Debbie, Terri and Wendy, who have a very big fan base between them.

Hof

hi hof, immensely overjoyed to hear 908 is hear to stay. as for 952 becoming bw 2, good idea but like you said and the utmost respect for mentioning that u like to take care of your girls and the bw wives have a large fanbase so would not make good business sense to axe them. how about purchasing another channel or using the same idea u used nb4. using asian babes at 2am till 5 with the absolutely stunning bw girls

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
13-10-2009 00:49
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(13-10-2009 00:44 )Hofmiester Wrote:  the problem with bringing back Babeworld 2 on 952 is we wont just replace Cammeron, Debbie, Terri and Wendy, who have a very big fan base between them.

Cheers for the reply, Hof! In kicking around the idea that 952 get a name make-over, I wasn't suggesting that Cameron, Teri, Wendy etc, get the elbow (far from it; I'd rather watch Cameron and Teri than a couple of the Babeworld team - although I preferred the softer outfits that Cameron initially wore on the Real Wives channel, as it was then), but rather that the name of the channel be changed so that the Babeworld babes could appear alongside the current 40+/Wives team under a banner that's more neutral and inclusive. That way, people won't be scratching their heads because Alysha, say, is doing a stint on a channel that displays 40+ as part of its on-screen graphic.
13-10-2009 17:31
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(13-10-2009 00:44 )Hofmiester Wrote:  Hey guys thanks for all your comments, we do have some interesting changes comming up over the next month or two but we do like to look after our girls, and the problem with bringing back Babeworld 2 on 952 is we wont just replace Cammeron, Debbie, Terri and Wendy, who have a very big fan base between them.

Hof

Thanks for the reply Hof. Nice to hear that you look after the girls well and that 908 will always continue to be Babeworld. Looking forward to seeing these changes. Keep up the good work mate! Smile

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
14-10-2009 02:55
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(13-10-2009 17:31 )Addison Wrote:  
(13-10-2009 00:44 )Hofmiester Wrote:  the problem with bringing back Babeworld 2 on 952 is we wont just replace Cammeron, Debbie, Terri and Wendy, who have a very big fan base between them.

Cheers for the reply, Hof! In kicking around the idea that 952 get a name make-over, I wasn't suggesting that Cameron, Teri, Wendy etc, get the elbow (far from it; I'd rather watch Cameron and Teri than a couple of the Babeworld team - although I preferred the softer outfits that Cameron initially wore on the Real Wives channel, as it was then), but rather that the name of the channel be changed so that the Babeworld babes could appear alongside the current 40+/Wives team under a banner that's more neutral and inclusive. That way, people won't be scratching their heads because Alysha, say, is doing a stint on a channel that displays 40+ as part of its on-screen graphic.

Does it say 40+ on the graphics on Babeworld Wives or are you getting confused with 40+ Viewers Wives XXX on 955?

Also, I too just want to make clear that I wasn't suggesting that they got rid of the girls from Babeworld Wives, just the show itself. I agree with changing the name (e.g. Babeworld 2) so both can appear on the channel without confusion. This is basically what I ment. Smile

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2009 03:21 by mark23.)
14-10-2009 03:13
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(14-10-2009 03:13 )mark23 Wrote:  Does it say 40+ on the graphics on Babeworld Wives or are you getting confused with 40+ Viewers Wives XXX on 955?

Good point. The title displays for Babeworld TV Wives, Real Wives Live (the forerunner to TV Wives) and 40+ Readers Wives have all merged together in my head! But the gist of what I was suggesting remains: ditch the bit of the show's title that narrowly categories (wife/wives), and go for something more inclusive and neutral.
14-10-2009 16:25
Foxxy Teri Offline
Senior Poster

Well this is a very strange conversation!
As i am no longer required on the shows as of wednesday 28th October.

Which is the morning shift after my birthday too!
Great present lol

FareWell xxxx

Dont forget to check out my website!

http://www.bustyterifox.com
15-10-2009 18:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66