cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

JULIET -bang babes is leaving this forum

aldershot1993 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: JULIET -bang babes is leaving this forum
tony confederate Wrote:And why are they grotesque or demeaning?

I'm a bit puzzled as to why Juliet was so bothered about them.

It does seem like a storm in a teacup.

Maybe it was all a publicity stunt to increase the drama in this forum (just joking, before anyone takes that remark seriously). Tongue Tongue Tongue
21-11-2008 10:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well that's 2 models that have thrown their toys out of the pram.First Emily and now Juliet.

The point is Juliet you have pictures/videos taken which you now obviously regret.So what's the next stage in your career.......well let's think about it...

I know you''ll get a boob job first.Then you'll spend 6-7 hours a night bouncing around on a bed in your knicks rubbing your tits while talking filth on the phone to a bloke who's having a wank...

I would just like to point out there is nothing rude abusive or untrue in this post

However it probably still makes me a prick too.
21-11-2008 12:42
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Juliet you comments are bang out of order. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Bye

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
21-11-2008 22:52
johnny Offline
Apprentice Poster

I dont know who you are Juliet or what channel you are on or even if you are one of these so called "models"

The major aspect of this is interesting though - if you dont want your body, pussy, ass or tits disseminated over the net then may I suggest that you look for alternative means of earning money? you chose to do what you are doing and I dont partciularly care what you are doing but if you dont want your pictures on the net etc then just do what I suggested and what alot of other women have chosen to do.

As long as you are doing what you are doing, there will be your pictures over the net. Its a 2 + 2 = 4 situation.
21-11-2008 23:34
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

speedybert Wrote:I know you''ll get a boob job first.Then you'll spend 6-7 hours a night bouncing around on a bed in your knicks rubbing your tits while talking filth on the phone to a bloke who's having a wank...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
22-11-2008 00:57
rover Offline

Will the last girl out please close the door.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
22-11-2008 01:00
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, this is really daft. What did she expect? Sorry you're wrong on this one Juliet.
22-11-2008 01:57
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

In fairness we do have to thank Juliet for joining up and her fans on here have been happy about that over the past few weeks but for someone like myself who has no clue who she is it is a tough one to argue the fact about being on these channels yet attacking someone for putting up naked pics of her on here when thats what she does for a living.

She's probably a lovely girl but definetly a strange thing this whole argument
22-11-2008 11:35
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

I am shocked at Juliet's response. Her rant at Ass2Cam is totally un-called for and her abusive language was certainly not needed. If the pictures upset her that much then she could have sent him a message in private asking for the pictures to be removed, instead she decided to it it in the stupid manner. Just goes to show the type of person she is.

I for one will now view Juliet entirely differntly when she is on Bang Babes. Also feel sure (judging by some of the previous posts) that she will lose alot of fans. In the long run it is her career that she has hindered.

Just cannot understand it, I mean over the last few weeks she has gone as near the mark as she possibly could on Bang Babes and has even been told off a couple of times by the channel. Juliet has worn see through knickers numerous times and has even pulled them very tight so everybody could see her piercing. Her job on the channel is it sexually satisfy men and probably some women. Lots of models have done things early on in their career that they regret, but they do not express their feelings in this way.

I am very upset by her reaction. Enough said!
22-11-2008 15:19
firekind Offline

ok. back to the point. where are the extreme hardcore pics? i think i missed them.

and lads remember not to be surprised by anything a lady pulls. they change from minute to minute. we might blame boozing for our acting out of character. women have a natural right to act wierd whenever they feel like.
23-11-2008 05:13

gemma hiles