Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

lilly? roxy?

mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: lilly? roxy?
(27-10-2009 14:35 )Wazo Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 10:52 )mdevil316 Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 02:28 )DT17 Wrote:  Not sure what you mean about Roxy's hair, she looks damn fine to me! Smile Heart And I'm definitely going with 'no she hasn't had a boob job', but I would add, that if she has, EVERY girl that decides to have her boobs done (for better or worse) should go to her surgeon! Cos that's the best & most natural & in proportion job I've ever seen! But its because of that naturalistic perfection that I don't think she has. Similar to Caty Cole, I think she's just grown into her body a bit more. And really, who cares! She's a gorgeous woman either way! Heart
i meant her hair was too long cos when she sits up it covers her tits!! not that it's not a nice hair cut. and i agree, i'm not sure how old she is but i think she's just grown a bit since the pics on the HV site.

According to her facebook she was born in 1987 so she is about 22 i think

this would help explain the growth in her boobs as the HV pics will be from when she was 19 or summat. shame she doesnt come on here to set the record straight. and before anyone says anything, no she hasn't got to justiy herself to anyone. i'm just saying.
27-10-2009 14:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply