Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

In pictures, in the picture...

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: In pictures, in the picture...
Apologies to anyone waiting for videos/re-uploads from me but, in light of recent events, I'm going to take a break from video posting for a while.
08-11-2014 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

As you might have noticed, I returned to video posting earlier today - under my original username.

Over the last eight months or so, I have been remaking, extending and combining [where necessary] every video I have ever made - AGAIN! I'm not quite there yet [about halfway through tbh] but I felt it was time to get back to doing what I do best well passably ok. The threads I have done so far are:

Chelsea, in pictures...
Chat Girl TV, in pictures...
Other Daytime, in pictures...
Party People/BSDaytime, in pictures...
Elite/Studio66, in pictures...
Red Light, in pictures...
Toya Carlos - Storm Daytime
Bonni - Red Light Lounge

Hopefully I'll get around to remaking these lists that show how many videos I've posted on the forum but it's difficult when so much of it is in transition.

FS.
[feels good to type that again!]
03-06-2015 23:36
sparkle77 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good to see you back FS!! You do a marvellous job on here for us folks. I just wanted to ask you (as I'm not very good at this) if you have listed "Chelsea, in pictures" as a thread that you have been working on, does this mean that I can download any video in that thread now? Thanks for humouring a simple fool like me...!
05-06-2015 14:20
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(05-06-2015 14:20 )sparkle77 Wrote:  if you have listed "Chelsea, in pictures" as a thread that you have been working on, does this mean that I can download any video in that thread now?

*A question is only dumb if it is asked twice.

Erm, no. I have remade/extended all of the videos in that thread but I am still going through the process of sorting/deleting the ones that are to be replaced and only then can I start uploading the new ones and decide which to re-upload. It will take me a while to get back into the swing of things [especially considering that I still can't really talk at the moment] but I will try to upload as much as I can, when I can. But seeing as you have excellent choice in presenters, I will try to get a new Chelsea video up in the next few days.

And thanks for the welcome back. It's nice to be thinking about something else for a change.
05-06-2015 14:57
sparkle77 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ok thanks! I made sense of that (I think!) I look forward to seeing the new Chelsea video soon. Good luck with your recovery. Sounds like you havn't had a very pleasant time lately!! Thanks again.
05-06-2015 15:19
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(05-06-2015 15:19 )sparkle77 Wrote:  Ok thanks! I made sense of that (I think!)

I know you didn't ask again but just to clarify [cos I can be a bit 'wordy'!] - the videos only become available for download when I upload them to my file host and I post a link. Until then, they're just sat on my two computers, no good to anyone. Cheers mate.
05-06-2015 17:48

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS