clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Last night's freeview show
Yes, another great performance from Danni (and lilly was slightly above (her) average, I thought), but how disappointing to read the reports of what sounds/looks like a great 2 girl, and not even a hint of it on FV. However, I suspect that if there had been any of it on FV, it would have been tamed down Sad ( but any (decent) 2 girl on FV would be better than nothing).

I wonder how long we will have to wait to get the next good show on FV, bearing in mind that, other than a couple of decent performances from Tori, there has been very little worth watching since Danni's début, circa two weeks ago?
29-10-2010 01:37
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

just a quick run down of last night show without much detail because i deleted my recording by mistake shortly after viewing it this morning so i am relying on my memory from this morning . 3 girls were on Tori , Emily and new girl Katie Calliana , Tori was on first for about 1 hour i think , after a few minutes she got totally naked Smile , she spent nearly the entire hour completely naked , a naked Tori is a great site to behold , Emily then came on and also got completely naked and used oil , i think she was on for around 30 mins , Tori then came on again and once again got naked for most of her section , i think she was also on for 30 mins again , Katie then came on for the last section of the night and did not get naked , her section was completely spoiled by some idiot pressing the wrong buttons again , recordings were show on and off of day girls for the part of her show as well as sets being shown with no one on them before the feed went back live to Katie on the bed , so to sum up the show was mostly very good .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2010 21:57 by mr mystery.)
29-10-2010 21:56
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A good show last night. It started with Emily, who almost immediately took her pants off. She put on a good performance as usual, using a lot of oil and remained naked until until she was replaced by Lilly after half an hour.
The deaf sound engineers were still on duty for this first half hour, since the mic was silent when used by Emily at the start, and her performance was in complete silence, no music. The sound returned when Lilly came on, and was ok for the rest of the show.
Lilly moved about more than usual, perhaps because she was not using the bed set, and she put on a good show.
Next on at 4.20pm was new girl Lucy Summers, who also quickly got naked and gave an entertaining 40 minute performance. A welcome addition to the show.
Lilly returned for the final half hour. After she had been on for a few minutes, the telephone number in the OSG changed to a different number, see last pic

[Image: 2010_10_30_1102.jpg]
30-10-2010 11:34
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I set my recorder using the EPG last night, but due to the clock change I missed the first hour of the show, and got an hour of Early Bird at the end instead.
The first thing I saw was a blonde in leather but wearing no pants. I was not sure whether it was Danni Harwood or Lucy Zara, since I have seen neither of them before. It was reported in the ID thread that it was Lucy Zara. She was on for 10 minutes before being replaced by Adele. 20 minutes later Adele went off and Lucy returned for the next half hour. She was wearing pants this time but they soon came off and the hand thong was in use. Lilly did the last half hour of the show, topless from the start.
Kimberley Gordon was on Early Bird afterwards.

[Image: 2010_10_31_1042.jpg]
31-10-2010 12:16
mr mystery Away

I managed to record all the freeview show last night , so just thought i'd fill in the first hour that "The Watcher" missed , although i have only just fast forwarded the first hour to see who was on and have not yet watched any of the show other than the first hour , so can't give any opinions of the show , anyway Lucy Zara opened the show and the mic WAS working , Lucy was on for the first hour and 10 mins hence Lucy being on for the first 10 mins of "The Watchers" recording , it looked to be a good section by Lucy and she went knicker-less , a Halloween style set was used , I think this may have been the first time Lucy has been on freeview and she made a good addition to the freeview line up .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-10-2010 14:38

(31-10-2010 14:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  SNIP
I think this may have been the first time Lucy has been on freeview and she made a good addition to the freeview line up .

Yes, this was Lucy's FV debut, and very welcome it was too. Sexy lady, sexy outfit, sexy performance Smile

Now, how about a full satellite strength 2 girl with Danni, or is that too much to ask for? Wink
31-10-2010 17:07

I guess the lack of posts is a fair reflection of what has been another poor week on BBF Sad – I can only think of Tori's performances (decent, but not as good as her much livelier performances of a few weeks ago), and this morning’s 'best of the week' performance from Lucy Summers, as the only things worth mentioning. This appears to be in stark contrast to the many enthusiastic reports about BB's satellite output, especially on 912.

Is the problem that, arguably, the best BB babes (Lucy Summers, Lucy Zara & Danni Harwood) often go home before the ridiculously late BBF start time, or is FV only allowed meagre rations of decent shows?

I don't suppose there is any sign of BB starting earlier, given all the extra bandwidth that seems to be appearing on FV?
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 12:57 by Censorship :-(.)
06-11-2010 12:54
mr mystery Away

I have recorded a few Freeview shows in the last week but couldn't think of any thing good to say about them so didn't bother (didn't want to get labeled as "mr moaner") . What a can say is the freeview censorship has returned with a vengeance , last nights freeview and Sky only shows were as different as chalk and cheese , it looks like the freeview non nudity rule is also back , Lucy and dannii on Sky last night were doing some fantastic naked shows , Lucy never got naked at all last night on freeview which is a strange thing to do for Lucy because Lucy loves to get naked , when Lucy was not naked on Sky her performance's were far more explicit than on freeview , or rather the camera man on Sky was doing more explicit camera work , on Sky he was zooming right in to bum and open leg positions much more than on freeview , not sure why Dannii did not appear on freeview as i thought she was doing a full night .

06-11-2010 13:51
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2010 12:54 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Is the problem that, arguably, the best BB babes (Lucy Summers, Lucy Zara & Danni Harwood) often go home before the ridiculously late BBF start time, or is FV only allowed meagre rations of decent shows?

That’s a good point as BBF does tend to get stuck with the "safe girls" more often than not. Now whether that is coincidence or not is up for discussion, but id like to think it’s for the reason you put and not some kind of FV censorship.

P.S It probably is though. bladewave

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
06-11-2010 19:50
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

If I record the ch98 show I always report on it, whether or not it was good or bad.
I have not recorded it for a few days for 2 reasons,
1) Checking on the earlier webshow or forum posts, it is the same girls on who I have seen recently
2) I have been recording the new freeview shows on ch191 and 192 instead, out of curiosity
06-11-2010 23:20
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles