clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Last night's freeview show
A much better show this morning, with just over 2 hours of Michelle thorne, ass to camera, leg spreads, legs akimbo, close-ups, technical nudity (and real nudity, with brief FTG), hand panties etc. Picture quality was far below normal BB standards; apparently, it was 'direct' from Cathy Barry's studio, and she has suggested trying 50i instead of 25p, though it may have been because of the over bright (near white-out at times) image.

Donna closed out the show, looking particularly nice, I thought; content wise, it was fairly typically OK. Picture quality was much better.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 13:26 by Censorship :-(.)
07-11-2010 12:47
Find all posts by this user

(06-11-2010 13:51 )mr mystery Wrote:  I have recorded a few Freeview shows in the last week but couldn't think of any thing good to say about them so didn't bother (didn't want to get labeled as "mr moaner") . What a can say is the freeview censorship has returned with a vengeance , last nights freeview and Sky only shows were as different as chalk and cheese , it looks like the freeview non nudity rule is also back , Lucy and dannii on Sky last night were doing some fantastic naked shows , Lucy never got naked at all last night on freeview which is a strange thing to do for Lucy because Lucy loves to get naked , when Lucy was not naked on Sky her performance's were far more explicit than on freeview , or rather the camera man on Sky was doing more explicit camera work , on Sky he was zooming right in to bum and open leg positions much more than on freeview , not sure why Dannii did not appear on freeview as i thought she was doing a full night .

Not being a fan of 'technical nudity', I'm not too bothered by it's absence, unless, of course, it is because of FV censorship. To be fair, though, TN from the likes of Lucy Zara, Danni Harwood etc, is much better than most TN I've seen (which often seems to result in an even more static, stifling, face the camera performance); so as long as it's not the entire show, and there is a good mix of panties on/panties off, plenty of movement, posing etc, then I don't mind it too much. Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 13:25 by Censorship :-(.)
07-11-2010 12:55

(06-11-2010 19:50 )Matsui Wrote:  
(06-11-2010 12:54 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Is the problem that, arguably, the best BB babes (Lucy Summers, Lucy Zara & Danni Harwood) often go home before the ridiculously late BBF start time, or is FV only allowed meagre rations of decent shows?

That’s a good point as BBF does tend to get stuck with the "safe girls" more often than not. Now whether that is coincidence or not is up for discussion, but id like to think it’s for the reason you put and not some kind of FV censorship.

P.S It probably is though. bladewave

Yes, there has certainly been a LOT of FV censorship, I'm afraid. Whatever the current explanation, it needs an earlier start, IMO.

Perhaps the recent competition arriving on FV will force their hand, and whatever the reason for the largely disappointing recent output, they will have to put on more of their 'less safe girls'. Smile Perhaps it has already started, with this morning's show - we live in hope!
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010 13:06 by Censorship :-(.)
07-11-2010 13:04

BTW, was Michelle Thorne on during satellite only hours? If, how did her performance compare with the FV output?

EDIT

Hmm, just checked the Michelle's caps & vids thread, and it appears that she was on earlier, and it looked even better than FV Sad - the PQ also looked better (perhaps the white couch featured on much of the FV scene didn't help?).
07-11-2010 13:13

I see that Lucy Summers is on good form this morning, including some great 2-girl, the like of which has never been seen on FV, AFAIK - no danger of that situation changing any time soon, I'm guessing? Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 01:29 by Censorship :-(.)
08-11-2010 01:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A good show last night, with 2 sessions each by Lucy Summers and Lilly.
The best part were Lucy's sessions where she was totally naked for most of the time. She used the hand thong a lot and also used some oil. Lilly looked very nice, as usual.

[Image: 2010_11_08_1649_102.jpg]
08-11-2010 18:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i was just about to post my report of last nights show but "The Watcher" beat me to it , i agree it was a good show , plenty of nakedness and oil by Lucy and complimented well by Lilly , i think it's works well when Bangmedia put 2 girls on with different styles , some guys like the naked oiled girls others prefer the girls to keep their knickers on and do a different style of show , so last nights show catered for differing tastes of viewers and callers so must be a good thing . In regards to the 2-4-1 Lucy and Katie did on Sky the like that has never been seen on FV , the like of that show has never been seen on Sky either , well not since Dannii Harwood and Lucy Zara did a similar show , no other show on Sky is remotely doing anything like Bangbabes are doing on Sky Ch 912 at present , they are just blowing the opposition to shreds , i hope this loop hole they say they have found in the Ofcom rules does exist or they are going to end up in deep trouble .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-11-2010 19:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just an average show last night with 2 sessions each by Lilly (on again) and Donna.
Donna changed sets from bed to gym halfway through her 1 hour session.
At first I thought the final half hour by Donna in the office was a recording, since the wall clock was at 3.00am and I had seen her start the show at that time, and with that set, on previous occasions. I was mistaken, she said it was the final half hour of the show and the clock was actually stopped at 3.00am throughout, see last pic from just before 5.30am. Also I noticed later that she had the same outfit on that she had for her previous session, so it was live.
The mics were working ok last night.

[Image: 2010_11_09_1033.jpg]
09-11-2010 11:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not a show that did anything for me last night , 2 girls were on Cathy Barry and Donna Duke , Cathy was on first wearing a dress that never came off and it looked like she had got 2 pairs of knickers on , she showed her boobs but never really did any full on bum to camera or open leg position , the day time girls wear less and adopt more erotic positions , Donna was next on in the Office set , she was wearing a shirt and bra and trousers , she showed her boobs a few times but kept the trousers well and truly on , Cathy then came on again and did the same loads of clothes on routine as before , Donna did the last section on the bed and this time went topless but kept her trousers on again , so to sum up it was not really a show for me , there was no nakedness no tiny revealing G strings just 2 girls wearing for most part less revealing out fits and adopting less erotic positions than most day girls do . so if you want naked girls turn over to the BS shows , if yo want cheap rate calls turn over to the TVX shows and if you want expensive calls and girls wearing 2 pairs of knickers and trousers turn Bangbabes on . PS ex BS girl Rochelle and Lucy Zara were on Sky earlier doing some great naked and knickerless shows .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 13:21 by mr mystery.)
10-11-2010 13:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(10-11-2010 13:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  Donna was next on in the Office set , she was wearing a shirt and bra and trousers ... Donna did the last section on the bed and this time went topless but kept her trousers on again

Just out of interest, were these her wet look leather leggings, or an ordinary pair of trousers? Can make quite a difference Big Grin

Thanks for the reviews (and TheWatcher and Censorship), I have Sky, but don't always watch the show all night every night, so it's interesting to see how Freeview compares with Sky. Cool

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-11-2010 14:33
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles