clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Last night's freeview show
I thought last nights show was disappointing , it was just far to censored compared to the Sky only output , Rochelle once again was far better on Sky and went knicker-less a few times and put on a far more explicit show , i didn't see much of Tori on Sky because she didn't arrive till about 1am ish, Tori opened the freeview show and announced on the mic that she would be on for around 45 mins , she lasted just over 12mins before she was taken off screen , Tori started off in good spirits giving a good performance and the camera man doing some good open leg shots , Tori then did like she does on Sky and has always been allowed to do before on freeview and that is make her knickers narrower at the front thus making them smaller and tugging on the slightly at this point the camera man had a fit and hastily zoomed up to tori's face were it was apparent she was getting told off , you could clearly lip read her say "so i am not allowed to do that" and repeated the question twice to someone off screen and then said "o really" a few minutes later she got taken off screen and was replaced by Rochelle , the show went down hill from then on . Tori probably got taken off screen so some one could explain the new freeview censored rules . The freeview Early bird show is also more censored than it used to be and the feed is now the same as Sky Ch 902 and not 912 like it used to be , Tiffany announced this on the mic this morning , the Sky 902 show is always for some reason tamer than 912 , Lynsey made reference to some thing like this when the mic was left on when she was on the pad yesterday , Fernanda was on Sky Ch 912 this morning on the Pad and putting on a great show , it looks to me from now on freeveiw Bangbabes and the Pad is for some reason a far tamer show than the Sky only channels . ps "TheWatcher" if you have still got your recording of last nights show what's your interpretation of the Tori incident , you views are much appreciated .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2010 12:36 by mr mystery.)
17-11-2010 12:22
Find all posts by this user
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(17-11-2010 12:22 )mr mystery Wrote:  I thought last nights show was disappointing , it was just far to censored compared to the Sky only output , Rochelle once again was far better on Sky and went knicker-less a few times and put on a far more explicit show , i didn't see much of Tori on Sky because she didn't arrive till about 1am ish, Tori opened the freeview show and announced on the mic that she would be on for around 45 mins , she lasted just over 12mins before she was taken off screen , Tori started off in good spirits giving a good performance and the camera man doing some good open leg shots , Tori then did like she does on Sky and has always been allowed to do before on freeview and that is make her knickers narrower at the front thus making them smaller and tugging on the slightly at this point the camera man had a fit and hastily zoomed up to tori's face were it was apparent she was getting told off , you could clearly lip read her say "so i am not allowed to do that" and repeated the question twice to someone off screen and then said "o really" a few minutes later she got taken off screen and was replaced by Rochelle , the show went down hill from then on . Tori probably got taken off screen so some one could explain the new freeview censored rules . The freeview Early bird show is also more censored than it used to be and the feed is now the same as Sky Ch 902 and not 912 like it used to be , Tiffany announced this on the mic this morning , the Sky 902 show is always for some reason tamer than 912 , Lynsey made reference to some thing like this when the mic was left on when she was on the pad yesterday , Fernanda was on Sky Ch 912 this morning on the Pad and putting on a great show , it looks to me from now on freeveiw Bangbabes and the Pad is for some reason a far tamer show than the Sky only channels . ps "TheWatcher" if you have still got your recording of last nights show what's your interpretation of the Tori incident , you views are much appreciated .

FWIW, my interpretation of the Tori incident is identical to your own; panic stations from the cameraman when she pulled her panties, followed by advice/chastisement, then off-air. Sad

Strangely, when Tori came back, she was quite good, including open leg and ass to camera, as well as soaking her panties with oil etc. Not in any way as good as her show last weekend, but still way above the long-term BBF average, and I've certainly seen much tamer shows from Tori herself.

I have also noticed that EB has gone tame recently; it seemed to be loosening up on FV, with more risqué outfits, and better posing (sometimes better than BBF), particularly when 2 cameras were in use; sadly, this seems to be a thing of the past, as outfits are noticeably more conservative than the satellite only shows (there have been a fair few 'industrial strength' bra/panty combos in use lately), and it largely seems to be 1 camera only, with more static performances as well. Sad

Just as things were beginning to get better, on both BBF & EB, there does seem to worrying signs of a new FV conservatism (typical BB inconsistency notwithstanding). annoyed
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 02:44 by Censorship :-(.)
18-11-2010 02:37
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I see that Tori has been squeezing/pulling her panties on satellite already this morning, without any problems.

Even Adele seems less tame than I'm used to (relative to much of her BBF output). And new babe Tommie Jo is pleasing the technical nudity freaks, er, I mean, fans (kidding! Wink).
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 02:51 by Censorship :-(.)
18-11-2010 02:48
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

A good show last night. Spoilt a bit by the camera moving about too much, and also zoomed in too much.
It was Annie, Tori and Adele. It included a 2-4-1, which has become a rare event on freeview, with Annie and Tori. There was spanking, stroking and cream but no licking or kissing in this 2-4-1, but it was entertaining. Both girls seemed to be enjoying it. It was a long time ago that I last saw Annie on the show.
There were more girl changes than usual last night.
It went like this
3.02 Annie
3.28 Annie + Tori
3.43 Tori
4.33 Adele
4.49 Tori
4.56 Adele
5.02 Annie

[Image: 2010_11_18_1140.jpg]
18-11-2010 13:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was Annie, Tori, Cathy Barry in that order last night, plus Annie returning for the last half hour. The best part was the first 45 minutes with Annie as a maid. Apart from the usual poses etc., she was dancing and moving about all over the place.

[Image: 2010_11_19_1058.jpg]
19-11-2010 12:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

There was no show last night due to technical problems as reported elsewhere.
I was suspicious when I got up this morning and switched on ch98 for Early Bird at 8.45am and just got a black screen.
When I checked my recording for 3am last night, I thought it might just have been the Early Bird show with a problem, since my recording started playing as normal with the Bangbabe intro pic and the music, see below.
After 16 seconds the screen went black and stayed that way.

[Image: 2010_11_20_091236.jpg]
20-11-2010 10:25
Calder Offline
Apprentice Poster

The channel is still down (at least it is for me) tried rescanning my channels, that hasn't helped.
21-11-2010 05:03
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yep, there's been nothing at all tonight.
21-11-2010 05:29
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(21-11-2010 05:29 )vila Wrote:  Yep, there's been nothing at all tonight.

and as expected, no Early Bird either.
21-11-2010 10:01
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

Is it just the freeview show whats gone off air? i checked the webstream lastnight at about 1.30am and that was on...

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
21-11-2010 12:34
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles