clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Last night's freeview show
I thought last nights show was quite good, but only because 2 of my favourite girls were on.
It was just Jemma and Donna last night. Both looked lovely and put in good performances but it was all rather tame.
Jemma said that she would not be on again until next week.
It looks like there might be a clampdown, following the lollypop stuff on Sky a couple of nights ago, particularly as Amanda was originally supposed to be on again. It was posted yesterday that she had changed her schedule.

As I posted yesterday, it seems that Bangbabes are monitoring the forum. It could be coincidence, but they might actually have read some of the complaints about the show that I posted yesterday in another thread.
1) There was a proper introduction to the show at the beginning by Jemma
2) The mic was working 7 times out of the 8 times it was used.
They actually gave out the "over 18" warning 6 times. I'm sure there have been shows in the past where I have never heard it at all.
Perhaps they have realised that if the mics are not working, nobody can hear the warning.

3) It looked like there was an announcement a couple if minutes before the end of the show by Donna, while she was on. There is usually nothing at the end and sometimes it just stops abruptly. Unfortunately, the mic did not work and we could not hear what Donna was saying.
27-11-2009 12:13
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The only thing I have to add regarding last night is that both audio channels were working. At least they were when I happened to be close to my tv at around 5:15 - and this time I'm sure I'm not mistaken! Big Grin
28-11-2009 01:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(28-11-2009 01:53 )vila Wrote:  The only thing I have to add regarding last night is that both audio channels were working. At least they were when I happened to be close to my tv at around 5:15 - and this time I'm sure I'm not mistaken! Big Grin

They have had stereo sound on freeview for a few nights now. Smile

Did not bother to watch/record last night's show on freeview.
Watched bits of the show on the web between 10.00pm-11.30pm.
I saw Donna, Toni, Adele and Jet.
All very tame.
28-11-2009 11:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(28-11-2009 11:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(28-11-2009 01:53 )vila Wrote:  The only thing I have to add regarding last night is that both audio channels were working. At least they were when I happened to be close to my tv at around 5:15 - and this time I'm sure I'm not mistaken! Big Grin

They have had stereo sound on freeview for a few nights now. Smile

Did not bother to watch/record last night's show on freeview.
Watched bits of the show on the web between 10.00pm-11.30pm.
I saw Donna, Toni, Adele and Jet.
All very tame.

Agreed i even changed it over to Elite & that's saying Alot cause i haven't rang Elite in about a month plus i don't watch it much because of the nicker less shows which is really Boring...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 12:40 by SirAssAlot.)
28-11-2009 12:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I also did not bother to record last nights freeview show , i watched the sky shows for a short time before getting board stiff , Donna had 2 pairs of big nickers on , and so did Toni, Adele spent most of the time laying on her side looking at the camera , jet was a little better with her small G string on . In contrast the BS girls had either C string , G sting ,or no string knickers on lol . I would also like to bring attention to the fact that when BB starts on freeview there is no 18+ visual warning sign , i thought this was one of the rules that ofcom had laid down to protect the hard of hearing who may not hear the audio warning that the girls give out.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-11-2009 12:47
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I did record this morning’s show – other than a short section from Adele, which was less tame than normal for her (she actually spread her legs, & pointed her ass, towards the camera, so a significant improvement for, perhaps, the tamest babe on BBF?), it was all rather tame/boring. Sad

It seems that, after a good start this week, it has gone back to pretty much usual Freeview tameness, as I feared. Sad

BTW, TheWatcher, there was another proper intro, from Donna, including ‘18 years old’ warning.
28-11-2009 13:03
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(28-11-2009 12:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I also did not bother to record last nights freeview show , i watched the sky shows for a short time before getting board stiff.

SNIP

So, it has also gone tame/boring on $ky, as well?
28-11-2009 13:08
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(28-11-2009 13:08 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(28-11-2009 12:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  I also did not bother to record last nights freeview show , i watched the sky shows for a short time before getting board stiff.

SNIP

So, it has also gone tame/boring on $ky, as well?

Yes Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
28-11-2009 16:14
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

From Amanda's blog....post @ 26th NOV
".i will be back on the show Tuesday night with Jemma Jey and the hottest bitch in the buisness so im looking forward to that hehe"

Think that could be a REAL lolly ?

Grey
28-11-2009 19:50
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2009 19:50 )greybeard2x Wrote:  From Amanda's blog....post @ 26th NOV
".i will be back on the show Tuesday night with Jemma Jey and the hottest bitch in the buisness so im looking forward to that hehe"

Think that could be a REAL lolly ?

Grey

Reading the above posts I think she is going to be in for a shock.
28-11-2009 20:48
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles