clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Last night's freeview show
can i jest say by reading the newest posts on here it looks like BS now has the uperhand on Freeview right now as BS starts to more to what it was like before it join Freeview.
as the more girls that go naked the more better BS on freeview will becomes.

as for who will join BS from BB next. i would say girls that have not worked for them before.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2009 22:01 by dave34.)
28-11-2009 22:00
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I only saw about a minute of last nights show.
I woke up just before 4.00am and put my bedroom tv on and spent a few minutes flicking round the channels. Annie was on.

It looked like they had increased the size of the onscreen graphics. Sad
They were taking up about the bottom one third of the screen.
This is very poor, considering Babestation has reduced the size of their onscreen graphics fairly recently.
I wonder if they have done it so that Amanda's flashes can be hidden behind the graphics when she returns.
29-11-2009 11:11
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

(29-11-2009 11:11 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It looked like they had increased the size of the onscreen graphics. Sad
They were taking up about the bottom one third of the screen.
This is very poor, considering Babestation has reduced the size of their onscreen graphics fairly recently.
I wonder if they have done it so that Amanda's flashes can be hidden behind the graphics when she returns.

i think they would need to cover up half the screen in order to achieve that Smile
29-11-2009 11:46
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

I also was NOT impressed by the new graphics.
I was glad to see the back of the "sheet lightning/flying stars".
If they kept the top3 lines and dropped them to bottom of screen
and had the "ticker-tape" for the other info...i think that would be ok.
PartyLand has the smallest and best graphic..methinks.
Grey
30-11-2009 02:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The technical incompetance of Bangbabes was displayed again on last nights show.
The show started normally with the office babes advert and then Adele came on to introduce the show.
I could not hear her until I turned the volume control on the tv up to maximum.
The music was also at this low level throughout the show, as were the other girls when on the mic.
I checked on my stereo and the sound was only on the right channel.
There was no sound at all for the last 14 minutes of the show.
At least the onscreen graphics were back to normal.

Adele only appeared for the intro. It looks like they read my complaint about there being no proper intro to the show, since they seem to have one now.
They also gave out the over 18 warning a few times, but it would have been missed by anyone who had not turned the volume up.
The rest of the show was a single slot by Tori followed by 2 slots each by Lilly and Jet.
Just another average show.
30-11-2009 11:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

No sound problems at all with last night's show, mics and stereo music both ok. Perhaps they read my previous post.
It was a slightly above average show, with 3 good girls on, including one of my favourites, Tori.
The other 2 were Lilly Roma and Ree Petra.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 11:38 by TheWatcher.)
01-12-2009 11:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I'm glad Amanda and Jemma were not on last night. I would have missed them.
The TV went black soon after midnight.
It was the big digital switchover in my region, Granada, last night.
None of my freeview boxes worked correctly when I got up this morning until they were retuned.
02-12-2009 11:27
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I watched a bit of Bangbabes last night & i have to say bloody WooW. I haven't seen that much of Charlie's ass in months eekeek

It looks like we have the old Charlie back hmm i hope it stays that way Tongue

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-12-2009 11:46
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Recorded Bang Babes Freeview for the first time in well over a month last night. Really shouldn't have bothered.

Just two girls on. The microphones were on low audio when the show came on (I actually thought they weren't working, and it was only when I turned my volume all the way up I could here the girl doing the intro). I think that was Charlie Monaco (I had definately seen her before in my limited viewing of this channel), and she introduced Chelsea, and the two of them just alternated stints. First time I had seen Chelsea, and way too much cosmetic surgery for me. Absolutely nothing worth keeping, and probably another month before I will record Bang Babes. That is unless I know Toni HeartHeart!favorite!will be on.
02-12-2009 16:19
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(02-12-2009 11:46 )Tintin Wrote:  I watched a bit of Bangbabes last night & i have to say bloody WooW. I haven't seen that much of Charlie's ass in months eekeek

It looks like we have the old Charlie back hmm i hope it stays that way Tongue

I assume you were watching on satellite?

On Freeview, it was probably the worst show since the dramatic 'taming down' that occurred about a week ago, and given how poor it's been since then, that's saying something. Sad

Charlie was just as poor as she has always been on FV, not even getting past side on to camera.

Like Ultramantis Black, I'm not keen on Chelsea, and her performance was barely any better than Charlie’s.

I get the impression that things are beginning to improve on satellite (which had also suffered from last week's ‘taming down’); on FV, if anything, it's getting worse - complete waste of time.
annoyed
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 02:35 by Censorship :-(.)
03-12-2009 02:24
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles