clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 61 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Last night's freeview show

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Last night's freeview show
(02-12-2009 11:27 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I'm glad Amanda and Jemma were not on last night. I would have missed them.
The TV went black soon after midnight.
It was the big digital switchover in my region, Granada, last night.
None of my freeview boxes worked correctly when I got up this morning until they were retuned.

No need to worry, TheWatcher, your black screen was probaly more entertaining than yesterday's show. Sad

No more analogue, eh? Sad day, IMO. I’m not looking forward to the switch-off in my area. Sad
03-12-2009 02:32
Find all posts by this user
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Oh well my month away from Bang Babes lasted a couple of days, as when Babestation hit Freeview there was nothing that captured my attention, and knowing I wouldn't have to endure 'The Ego Show' sorry 'The Amanda & Jemma Show' on BB I thought I would give them a whirl.

Glad that I did. Only two girls on the Freeview portion of the show again, Annie who I had not seen before, and the lovely Toni. Only quickly flicked through this before I left the house this morning, but definately one I want to check out in more details. Annie did 3 stints, including a change of outfit for her final session of the night, and 2 stints from Toni.

From reading around it seems that Annie is another ex-BS girl. My main gripe about BS was that they always tended to favour the same type of looking girl (it was getting ridiculous at one point as it always appeared to be 'blonde hair, fake tits'), and I always thought that they should have different looking girls to cater for different peoples preferences/tastes. Thats why I could never get around them getting rid of Rachel Cole, as I would take her itty bitty natural titties over 90% of the fake ones on offer there. Then there is someone like Jade Victoria who has a unique look. At least with BS adding Valerie Summers they are starting to address things, but I think Annie could have been great on BS.

Toni was as hot as always from what I saw, although she had another caller obsessed with her feet. They are lovely, but I would prefer to look at other parts of her body before them!
04-12-2009 11:42
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Yesterday’s show was easily the best post ‘tame down’ show, IMO; not great in absolute terms, but much better than we’ve been used to for the last week.

Annie, looking gorgeous, was quite good; probably the best I’ve seen from her on BBF, and she just ‘edged’ it for best babe of the show, IMO.

Toni, though not the best performance I’ve seen from her, was much better than her most recent appearances, which have been particularly tame.

Strange timing, given that we have just had the best show in the last 7 days, or so, but it’s something that I have wondered about for a while, now, and that’s the question of why Early Bird can sometimes seem better than BBF? It depends which babes are on, of course, but the best babes (IMO, that means Fernanda, a blonde babe whose name I don’t know (but she was wearing a surprisingly revealing black swimsuit earlier in the week), and Tiffany) regularly wear outfits that are just as revealing, if not more so, in some cases, than those worn by the night time babes; also, they often seem to move around more, with better posing etc. (within daytime constraints), than some of the night time babes (particularly Tiffany, who has also started doing some thinly veiled ‘sexual gestures’). So, why does Bang Media seem happy to, apparently, push the boundaries of what is possible on a daytime show, but often, though not all of the time, seem unwilling to take substantial advantage of the greater freedom that post-watershed programming should offer?
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 02:48 by Censorship :-(.)
05-12-2009 02:45
greybeard2x Offline
Natural breast fan

(05-12-2009 02:45 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  a blonde babe whose name I don’t know (but she was wearing a surprisingly revealing black swimsuit earlier in the week)

Think i saw this gal too , Censorship. Did she have ample real
tits and seemed very supple ? A "tantric yoga" instructor ...hehe
Would love to know who she is...and if there are any pics/vids
of her...she didn't seem to be novice..that's for sure.

Grey
05-12-2009 03:36
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I've not seen the show for several days. I only recorded it last night because Amanda was back after being away for over a week.
She was only on for the last half hour. It was a pretty tame performance (not unexpected since I imagine she is on a yellow card at least), nice to see her back anyway.
Overall it was a quite a good show. The best part was a good 2-4-1 with Charlie and Tori, which lasted 45 minutes.
Toni also did a couple of slots on the show as well.
The mic only failed once out of 6 times it was used, which is better than average.
The show was spoilt somewhat by the return of the unnecessary massive onscreen graphics, see screenshot below.

[Image: 2009-12-06a.jpg]
06-12-2009 12:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-12-2009 12:20 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The show was spoilt somewhat by the return of the unnecessary massive onscreen graphics, see screenshot below.

And also by the return of right-only audio.
07-12-2009 02:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

3 good looking girls on last night, Tori, Adele and Lilly, but a pretty boring show to watch.
At least the onscreen graphics were the usual small ones and the sound was in stereo, unlike the previous night, plus the mic only failed once.
07-12-2009 11:31
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(06-12-2009 12:20 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I've not seen the show for several days. I only recorded it last night because Amanda was back after being away for over a week.
She was only on for the last half hour. It was a pretty tame performance (not unexpected since I imagine she is on a yellow card at least), nice to see her back anyway.
Overall it was a quite a good show. The best part was a good 2-4-1 with Charlie and Tori, which lasted 45 minutes.
Toni also did a couple of slots on the show as well.
The mic only failed once out of 6 times it was used, which is better than average.
The show was spoilt somewhat by the return of the unnecessary massive onscreen graphics, see screenshot below.

[Image: 2009-12-06a.jpg]

I also recorded this show, but have been offline for a couple of days so was unable to post about it.

Those graphics at the bottom of the screen were terrible, taking up about a 1/3 of the TV. Toni started off the show, and it was pretty difficult to get some good shots of her as she was constantly obstructed by all the crap at the bottom of the screen. I thought Toni was very good on both her slots, and the 2 4 1 with Charlie Monaco and Tori Lee was a decent offering. Amanda closed the show out, and just as I was about to hit the delete button, I was greeted by the lovely sight of Fernanda on the Early Bird shift. Don't know if you are able to help out the Watcher, but when Fernanda went on her breaks, they cut to a blonde headed girl instead of her. I dont suppose you know who this was? I appreciate the description is vague, but you may be able to help out.
07-12-2009 15:36
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(07-12-2009 15:36 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
Don't know if you are able to help out the Watcher, but when Fernanda went on her breaks, they cut to a blonde headed girl instead of her. I dont suppose you know who this was? I appreciate the description is vague, but you may be able to help out.

Did not see early bird.
It might have been Emma Spellar.
This was posted yesterday
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid299125
There are some pics of Emma in that thread as well.
07-12-2009 16:41
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(07-12-2009 16:41 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 15:36 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
Don't know if you are able to help out the Watcher, but when Fernanda went on her breaks, they cut to a blonde headed girl instead of her. I dont suppose you know who this was? I appreciate the description is vague, but you may be able to help out.

Did not see early bird.
It might have been Emma Spellar.
This was posted yesterday
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid299125
There are some pics of Emma in that thread as well.

Thanks for the help, although it wasn't Emma Spellar (probably one of the few Early Bird girls who I would recognize). I will try and have a look round this forum a bit more to see if I can identify her.
07-12-2009 16:51
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles