cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Hey Juilet

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Hey Juilet
Actually they could take a leaf from Alex Adams book and just take it on the chin>she's had a lot of shit from someone on this forum in the last couple of days but has fought back and not resorted to name calling.Top bird IMHO
25-11-2008 01:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doctord07 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Agree totally with cee... top post..!
25-11-2008 02:01
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

cee Wrote:For me it all comes down to what you come here for?

Ass2cam's content was great and I think the effort he put into finding it for other posters and visitors to enjoy should not be forgotten.

On the girls being here thing, if they are here for the right reasons... i.e to interact with their viewers and/or fans on a genuine level then that is great...

But, if their only reason for being here revolves around getting their ass gratuitously kissed and removing content, whether to do with copyright or if it doesn't meet their current standard on a live show… I would rather they were not here and frequented elsewhere.

I watch these shows for something to do in my spare time, and really feel I have no need to ingratiate myself with a girl that I will never meet by becoming a kiss-ass, or have-a-go-hero and needlessly jumping to the defence of a so called “damsel in distress” who is actually more than capable of fighting her own battles! Now, does that mean I will not treat them with respect? No, if they come across as nice/genuine, I will always do my best to return that favour and treat them with the due regard they deserve.

Personally I would rather have great content than a monopoly of girls asses to kiss and poor content… But, saying that, there are a few of the girls who seem to have slotted in with no detrimental effects... And for me, they are a more than welcome edition to the forum, and I sincerely hope they stick around.Cool

Spot on, give that man a cookie

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
25-11-2008 14:40

gemma hiles