Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Is Hotel Voyeur a Con ?

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Is Hotel Voyeur a Con ?
Thought as much i wouldn't bother with an awful channel like this. I think from a viewers point of view the biggest con is that we have a waste of a channel like this to view Big Grin, can't understand how this channel as lasted all this time , it should of bit the bucket a long time ago.

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 02:30 by Josh187.)
14-11-2009 02:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(14-11-2009 02:28 )HelterSkelter Wrote:  Thought as much i wouldn't bother with an awful channel like this. I think from a viewers point of view the biggest con is that we have a waste of a channel like this to view Big Grin, can't understand how this channel as lasted all this time , it should of bit the bucket a long time ago.

I don't get why you think it's a waste of a channel. What exactly is so evil about it compared to the others?
14-11-2009 02:32
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(14-11-2009 02:32 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(14-11-2009 02:28 )HelterSkelter Wrote:  Thought as much i wouldn't bother with an awful channel like this. I think from a viewers point of view the biggest con is that we have a waste of a channel like this to view Big Grin, can't understand how this channel as lasted all this time , it should of bit the bucket a long time ago.

I don't get why you think it's a waste of a channel. What exactly is so evil about it compared to the others?

Maybe i should of worded that a little more respectfully, in my opinion i think it's one of the worst channels, it's low budget, cheap channel. The babes aren't really noticed or talked about or given any kind of reckonition, they just seem to wave there numbers begging for calls it's quite sad really there is no indvidualism there are far two many babes on in a night.

14-11-2009 02:42
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-11-2009 02:28 )HelterSkelter Wrote:  Maybe i should of worded that a little more respectfully, in my opinion i think it's one of the worst channels, it's low budget, cheap channel. The babes aren't really noticed or talked about or given any kind of reckonition, they just seem to wave there numbers begging for calls it's quite sad really there is no indvidualism there are far two many babes on in a night.

Am sorry Helter but most of what you said is Bull shit if anything Hotel Voyuer is the most improved channel this year. So what if it doesn't have the budget of Elite or all the Cellcast channels they still have some of the best looking an hardest working girls going. Plus Members on this forum always complain about channels not employing new girls Hotel Voyuer actually does do this quite often do they get any credit for it no. you go on about Too many babes on a night there is four on tonight how is that 2 many babes on on one night when babestation has more on this night or is this double standers as u think this is a easy attack on Hotel Voyuer as you never watch it,
14-11-2009 02:52
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(14-11-2009 02:52 )Wazo Wrote:  
(14-11-2009 02:28 )HelterSkelter Wrote:  Maybe i should of worded that a little more respectfully, in my opinion i think it's one of the worst channels, it's low budget, cheap channel. The babes aren't really noticed or talked about or given any kind of reckonition, they just seem to wave there numbers begging for calls it's quite sad really there is no indvidualism there are far two many babes on in a night.

Am sorry Helter but most of what you said is Bull shit if anything Hotel Voyuer is the most improved channel this year. So what if it doesn't have the budget of Elite or all the Cellcast channels they still have some of the best looking an hardest working girls going. Plus Members on this forum always complain about channels not employing new girls Hotel Voyuer actually does do this quite often do they get any credit for it no. you go on about Too many babes on a night there is four on tonight how is that 2 many babes on on one night when babestation has more on this night or is this double standers as u think this is a easy attack on Hotel Voyuer as you never watch it,

Well im sorry if you think what i said is bull shit, i just thought i would express my view on the channel for whats it worth, i hope i didn't offend you. I'll admit i hardly ever watch so i guess i can't exactly say alot but it also means that i personally haven't seen any change or improvement. I do realise that it's easy to jump the gun about these channels, just because you don't like, or watch the channel you can often judge to quickly and come to condlusions on the channel based on not much at all, I guess i was try to speak for all but no everyone agrees with my view i didn't expect everyone to anyway everyone has there own tastes. it's nice to see however that your a decicated Fan of Hotel Voyeur despite the critism it recives, so respect to you.

14-11-2009 03:10
Digital Dave Away
Retired

This discussion is a classic example of why I questioned HelterSkelter's statement.

For some reason it's fashionable to knock HV even though the criticisms are based on fresh air. Mr Skelter even admits that he hardly ever watches the channel, so by definition he doesn't know what he's talking about.

As Wazo says, HV is one of the few channels (perhaps the only one) that recruits new girls as opposed to poaching them from other channels. They take a risk, find new talent and let their individual personalities shine.

Also, the majority of the girls are natural and all the girls without exception are very attractive. What's not to like?
14-11-2009 03:34
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(14-11-2009 03:34 )Digital Dave Wrote:  This discussion is a classic example of why I questioned HelterSkelter's statement.

For some reason it's fashionable to knock HV even though the criticisms are based on fresh air. Mr Skelter even admits that he hardly ever watches the channel, so by definition he doesn't know what he's talking about.

As Wazo says, HV is one of the few channels (perhaps the only one) that recruits new girls as opposed to poaching them from other channels. They take a risk, find new talent and let their individual personalities shine.

Also, the majority of the girls are natural and all the girls without exception are very attractive. What's not to like?

Yes like me and so many others we probably, criticize it before we have seen much of it really. I based my opinion and views on channel from such a small viewing of it over a period of time, i pass it when i check the channels and that it basically. I guess over time i've molded the image of it being a bad channel when i don't really watch it, which i shouldn't of done really and i apologize. But like i said there is alot of people who do this it's easy to bump a channel like HV because it already get's alot of criticism. However i will say this after reading through some of the previous comments it shows that HV has a small yet loyal and decicated fanbase, so this alone persuades me to show more interest in maybe after a while i'll be able to provide a real opinion on channel after actually 'watching' it.

14-11-2009 03:46
stevesworld Offline
Aahh Yeah

I think HV have indeed got some of the freshest and best looking babes on the screen of a night. I used to by-pass the HV channels because there was simply too many girls on the screen at any given time to take in, and they seemed to be filmed from the next county.

It does appear to have improved of late, and I check in more often now... However, as a capper and poster, it's annoying when they keep swapping the girls between channels so frequently annoyed!

Dirty Girls Masturbating * Nice Girls Masturbating + NEW CLIPS * Girls Gone Wild * Renee Richards vids *
14-11-2009 04:11
Rufus.D.H Offline
Senior Poster

I think people are missing the original point of this thread..It seems to me it wasnt about the quality of the performers.. their quality is without doubt they are all excellent. the question was are they realy answering the txts are they being allowed to or they kept on phones while someone else answers them. for example how did i get answers to my txts sent before one am... when the onscreen girls didnt touch the laptop to start answering txts till after one am?

smile... even on the crap days!
14-11-2009 04:37
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

The discussion has got away from the original point a little......which Im gonna continue doing Tongue

It is very easy/fashionable to knock HV. I dont care if people do. I like it. I like the varied ladies (very few, if any can be classes as 'generic'). I like how the often critised gimmick allows the ladies to show their personalities. I like how, despite the budget restraints they obviously have, the production shows the ladies to the best of their abilities. The lighting & camerawork (despite only having one per channel) is good, certainly better than some channels, even if it cant compete with the 'big leagues'. And I like that it feels like a fun channel for the ladies to work on. They actually interact with each other, verbally & physically, & look like theyre enjoying themselves & what theyre doing. To me thats very important.

I just dont like how they waste this great idea of personalised text responses *skillfully bringing the thread back on topic* Smile
14-11-2009 13:27