Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-09-2011 16:01 )vila Wrote:  
(25-09-2011 14:31 )Broncobilly Wrote:  There should be no different content between fv and sky how ever you watch we all should get the same thing I have heard fv gets better content IMO this is not right.

Huh Are you having a laugh???

(25-09-2011 15:23 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was it daryl on last night on bs midnight freeview guessing as georgie was on sky on option 2

Damn - wish I'd read this half an hour ago. I could've given a firm answer but I deleted my recording. All I can say is that I think it was Daryl.

Did Paige do the last 30 mins of Xtra?
Yes,and to me it was her best of the night

Age is a state of mind.
25-09-2011 16:06
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I got the the whole of xtra will do the last paige section later tonight prob be 2moro before its up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-09-2011 16:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-09-2011 15:50 )Doddle Wrote:  
(24-09-2011 20:06 )vila Wrote:  
(24-09-2011 19:42 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Daryl is part of the 'fake tit brigade' then

Technically yes, of course, but hers are vastly more acceptable than almost all the others.
Comments like this always make me laugh. Slag off the 'fake tit brigade' as though those girls are just worthless scum, and then when faced with someone enhanced whom you like, go "oh she's the exception that proves the rule" RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesbladewave

I've never said or implied that the fake boob girls are worthless scum and I don't have any particular affection for Daryl, aside from the fact that she's sometimes quite amusing on the mic.

My objection to the majority of boob jobs on BS is that they look like horrible mutations and bear no resemblance whatsoever to anything produced by normal human development, other than the fact that they have nipples. The girls who have them are otherwise absolutely gorgeous, which makes even more sad that they've ruined their looks in such a way.

I've always made exceptions for those which have a reasonably natural look but are let down in other ways such as lack of natural movement or, as in Daryl's case, can only be detected as enhanced in certain circumstances.
25-09-2011 16:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-09-2011 16:13 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I got the the whole of xtra will do the last paige section later tonight prob be 2moro before its up

HP, you're fast becoming my favourite forum contributor!
25-09-2011 16:25
mr mystery Away

Yes Daryl was on Freeview BS1 last night at midnight with Georgie being on Sky BS 1 at the same time .

I'm a Sky and freeviewer , i got both Sky and freeview in 2006 , i bought a freeview set top box around April of that year , my first taste of the babe channels was Partypeople on freeview Ch 37 in the days when it used to start at 1am , girls like Amanda , Yvette Merriman , Donna Duke , Jodie Cox , Jet Black , Cara Mathews , Morgan , Flo , etc used to appear on regularly on that show , i saw a few text messages mentioning what the girls used to do on Sky (go topless) so decided to get Sky installed because of this , but even when i could see all my favorite girls showing more on Sky than freeview i still used to watch or record the freeview channels , i actually thought they were more viewer friendly and interactive than the Sky channels , i use to love Partygirls when that started as a freeview only channel in 2008 , it was crap picture quality and was shown in a little screen inside a large blue surround , but i used to prefer it to the Sky only channels , to be honest i personally would like the freeview and Sky BS babe channels to go back to showing separate feeds on all their channels , but this would mean Sky only or freeview only viewers would miss out on seeing some of their favorite girls when they are on a tv platform they haven't got , but i still think both Sky and the freeview channels were better when they were independent from each other .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-09-2011 16:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

This 'Sky Exclusive' favouritism is a real fuck-up for Freeview. We're now seeing less than ever of the classiest girls, who are being segregated to Sky while Freeview just gets the fakes.

We saw hardly anything of either Georgie or Paige last night.
25-09-2011 16:39
mr mystery Away

(25-09-2011 16:39 )vila Wrote:  This 'Sky Exclusive' favouritism is a real fuck-up for Freeview. We're now seeing less than ever of the classiest girls, who are being segregated to Sky while Freeview just gets the fakes.

I don't disagree with what your saying , i think the reason they seem to do this is because Cellcast have much more competition on Sky so put the girls on that bring in the most phone revenues , whereas on freeview with hardly any competition apart from 1 Elite channel starting at 1am they haven't got any , so can put on just about anybody and people will still call them . Cellcast need more competition on freeview then they may do things differently .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-09-2011 16:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I think there's a lot of truth in that, Mr M. It's borne out by the fact that the fake/natural split in the first 'Sky Exclusive' was actually the opposite way round - Sky got Tiffany and Freeview got Ella. Ella used to be one of my top faves but she's lost her sparkle and become quite boring lately. Whatever I think about her boob job, Tiff is a great performer and that's presumably why she stayed on Sky and Ella went on Freeview.
25-09-2011 17:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-09-2011 16:39 )vila Wrote:  This 'Sky Exclusive' favouritism is a real fuck-up for Freeview. We're now seeing less than ever of the classiest girls, who are being segregated to Sky while Freeview just gets the fakes.

we only got about 2 hours not much when u consider how many hours are broadcasted a night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-09-2011 17:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I still don't understand why they need a 'Sky Exclusive'. If they want to compete with the other Sky channels, why not just do it and show the same content on Freeview? Whatever they do they always seem to want Freeview to be tamer than Sky. A while back it seemed as if the two platforms were edging towards a common standard and yet however strong Freeview became, Sky has always been stronger.

If it's genuinely the case that they want to get as much use as possible from whatever extra freedom the 906 Dutch licence allows, why not go back to the Freeview channel allocation they had when they first extended Freeview hours a couple of months or so back? Put BS1 on Freeview 95 and Xtra on 96/94 and it's done. Dutch licences on both platforms for BS1 and Ofcom licences likewise for Xtra (apart from that somewhat stranded first 30 mins of Ch 96, which is Dutch, I believe). Simples.
25-09-2011 17:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV