Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Freeview vs Sky moaning thread
(26-09-2011 00:56 )vila Wrote:  
(25-09-2011 21:52 )dave34 Wrote:  if you wanted to you can jest watch the free to air channels on your sky box without paying this is called free sat from sky or you could switch to free sat it's self. but that dose not have a lot of babe shows right now.
also not everyone can have sky. so freeview is the only other way to watch TV.

I'm fairly sure you can do a manual scan and store them under 'Other Channels', or some similar heading.
Yes you can,but i dont know if all freesat boxes have this option,

Age is a state of mind.
26-09-2011 01:25
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I thought all digiboxes could search manually, whether satellite or terrestrial. All my Freeview equipment will, even though there's hardly any need for it.
26-09-2011 01:32
dogman Offline

(26-09-2011 01:32 )vila Wrote:  I thought all digiboxes could search manually, whether satellite or terrestrial. All my Freeview equipment will, even though there's hardly any need for it.

Sorry vila,got that wrong.What i ment was,dont know if all boxes are programed to pick up the right transponder settings,

Age is a state of mind.
26-09-2011 01:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-09-2011 18:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-09-2011 18:13 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Ridiculous! You honestly think you should get the same viewing experience as someone who has Sky?

For free channels, why not?

By your logic sky viewers should not get the benefit of watching BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 etc through their sky system because they 'belong' to freeview.

Freeview is all part of the licence fee so we all contribute even if sky viewers never use the freeview we are still paying for it !!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-09-2011 06:46
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

(25-09-2011 17:44 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I don't care how snobbish this sounds, but I am sick of hearing the 'woe is me' act freeviewers have.

Yes you might have paid a one-off for your equipment, but that's it, you don't pay anything else at all for all the channels you get, so stop whining about something you are getting for free, and be grateful that you have an option like freeview, and that they have any of the babeshow channels at all!

I have sky, and I pay a substantial amount a month for it, and I personally believe for that, I should be entitled to better viewing than a freeviewer. Why should we have the same channels with the same content when I am paying for it and you aren't?

If it's free, you are entitled to nothing, so stop you complaining and be grateful you have anything at all Big Grin

And the winner of the most sanctimonious post of the forum is........

Personally, I think Sky subscribers should be nailed to the stake for the funding of any corporation that has Rupert Murdoch at the helm.
26-09-2011 07:11
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(26-09-2011 06:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Freeview is all part of the licence fee so we all contribute even if sky viewers never use the freeview we are still paying for it !!!!

No, you're not. You're paying for BBC, surely, same as us. Even if neither of us watch it.

Just another point for the anti-freeview brigade. If you follow the way the channel names have changed from 2008 you will find Bsblue came from Partyland via Glamourchase and originated from sky but BsXtra came from Partygirls (not Bs2 which doesn't exist anymore) which was the original, freeview only, phone-sex channel. However we're not bitter and don't mind sharing with you sky guys Big Grin

And, before anyone starts throwing their toys out of the pram, that was all tongue-in-cheek TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue (still a valid point though)
26-09-2011 07:15
sceptic Offline
Banned

why is it you need a freeview card for certain babechannels on freesat And not others?
26-09-2011 11:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2011 07:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(26-09-2011 06:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Freeview is all part of the licence fee so we all contribute even if sky viewers never use the freeview we are still paying for it !!!!

No, you're not. You're paying for BBC, surely, same as us. Even if neither of us watch it.

Just another point for the anti-freeview brigade. If you follow the way the channel names have changed from 2008 you will find Bsblue came from Partyland via Glamourchase and originated from sky but BsXtra came from Partygirls (not Bs2 which doesn't exist anymore) which was the original, freeview only, phone-sex channel. However we're not bitter and don't mind sharing with you sky guys Big Grin

And, before anyone starts throwing their toys out of the pram, that was all tongue-in-cheek TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue (still a valid point though)

No Licence fee is collected by the tv licencising on behalf of the tresuery and then the bbc get a chunk of the licence fee used to be they got all of it might change in the future

http://www.astra2d.com/tv.html good page explaining it all

dont get me wrong im not anti freeview in fact would like the channels on freeview from 9pm and have elite and red light and storm on there as well

infact shame sky is run by murdoch as he is destroying media in this country but if its the only way i get to see tits out at ten then its a price worth paying

im just tired of hearing freeviewers get shafted and that sky boys get it all

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-09-2011 14:09
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2011 14:09 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(26-09-2011 07:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

No Licence fee is collected by the tv licencising on behalf of the tresuery and then the bbc get a chunk of the licence fee used to be they got all of it might change in the future

http://www.astra2d.com/tv.html good page explaining it all

dont get me wrong im not anti freeview in fact would like the channels on freeview from 9pm and have elite and red light and storm on there as well

infact shame sky is run by murdoch as he is destroying media in this country but if its the only way i get to see tits out at ten then its a price worth paying

im just tired of hearing freeviewers get shafted and that sky boys get it all
A s a non-Sky viewer I'm afraid I have to agree with HP. I really can't blame anybody else just because I don't want to pay to get these channels. I am very grateful though when sky viewers post vids from non-Freeview sections and would certainly ask them to continue doing this (particularly when it involves Paige!).
I've just realised I've got an old dish and could probably get Freesat - do any of the BS channels/times which aren't on Freeview appear on Freesat (without the need to get another card)?
26-09-2011 14:31
mr mystery Away

SteveHG , just took my Sky viewing card out and checked what babe channels are no longer available to view with out a card , the only babe channels that you can't get are the channels that go encrypted at night , ChatGirl Ch 901 cannot be viewed , RLC/Playboy Ch 916 cannot be viewed or any of the Elite day channels that become encrypted TVX/Red Hot channels at night , all the BS , Elite , RLC , Storm and all the others channels that don't become encrypted at night can be viewed without a viewing card .
This is for a Sky box by the way , so when removing the viewing card it acctually turns it into a Sky free view box .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2011 15:31 by mr mystery.)
26-09-2011 15:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV