Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation : Freeview vs Sky

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Freeview vs Sky moaning thread
It's the lack of competition on freeview that's to blame for for what seems to be differences in Sky and freeview content and the lack of air time some girls seem to get on freeview , like i've posted previously on Freeview Cellcast know they can pretty much put any girl on and she will get calls or listeners to the girl caller thing , whereas on Sky with a allegedly smaller potential audience and much greater competition they have to make sure that their top babes are on most and they push things a little more content wise , otherwise callers/viewers will just watch and call rival channels , Cellcast know freeview people can't do this other than switch Elite on when it starts on freeview at 1am .
I'm not 100% certain but i think i have read that next year when all areas of the UK are totally digital that much more air time will be freed up resulting in potentially loads of new freeview channels , so hopefully this will result in freeview air time becoming cheaper to buy/rent and more babe channels being shown on the freeview net work to give Cellcast more competition and hopefully resulting in less freeview discrimination .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 17:56 by mr mystery.)
28-09-2011 16:10
Find all posts by this user
dogman Offline

Regarding pushing things content wise,Amanda is the only girl who puts on a show the way a show should be ,bless her, on b/s.Where as you get this regularly by different girls on the other channels Also noticed over the last couple of weeks the other channels are getting back to more nearer the mark content ,just wish b/s would match them,which a the moment they dont apart from the a, bomb, .And the thing the pisses me off is you know they can do it ,why are they being held back,the way they run this station really does me sometime,just dont see the logic

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 16:41 by dogman.)
28-09-2011 16:28
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(28-09-2011 15:58 )vila Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 15:38 )RRROGER Wrote:  I've posted elsewhere, . . .

Can't find it. Link, please?
I've made the referrence on more than 1 occasion but this is the only post I could find; the others probably in the Twilight Zone forum...Tongue
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid806896

28-09-2011 17:43
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-09-2011 16:28 )dogman Wrote:  Regarding pushing things content wise,Amanda is the only girl who puts on a show the way a show should be ,bless her, on b/s.Where as you get this regularly by different girls on the other channels Also noticed over the last couple of weeks the other channels are getting back to more nearer the mark content ,just wish b/s would match them,which a the moment they dont apart from the a, bomb, .And the thing the pisses me off is you know they can do it ,why are they being held back,the way they run this station really does me sometime,just dont see the logic

Most of the girls can put on a great show when they're allowed to. I think it's more to do with Xtreme. They probably have sales targets for Xtreme, probably quite high ones which aren't often met, and it's only if the target for the night is acheived they then let the girls on the bed off the leash, so to speak. Just a theory.
28-09-2011 18:46
dogman Offline

(28-09-2011 18:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 16:28 )dogman Wrote:  Regarding pushing things content wise,Amanda is the only girl who puts on a show the way a show should be ,bless her, on b/s.Where as you get this regularly by different girls on the other channels Also noticed over the last couple of weeks the other channels are getting back to more nearer the mark content ,just wish b/s would match them,which a the moment they dont apart from the a, bomb, .And the thing the pisses me off is you know they can do it ,why are they being held back,the way they run this station really does me sometime,just dont see the logic

Most of the girls can put on a great show when they're allowed to. I think it's more to do with Xtreme. They probably have sales targets for Xtreme, probably quite high ones which aren't often met, and it's only if the target for the night is acheived they then let the girls on the bed off the leash, so to speak. Just a theory.
Would you phone a girl who just lies there and might wiggle her ass now and then cos shes not let loose,or one you know is going to match your conversation and give you your moneys worth and be up for it,and the cost of the call will out strip the £5 you pay for extreme by a long way if your getting a decent show

Age is a state of mind.
28-09-2011 19:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-09-2011 19:53 )dogman Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 18:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Most of the girls can put on a great show when they're allowed to. I think it's more to do with Xtreme. They probably have sales targets for Xtreme, probably quite high ones which aren't often met, and it's only if the target for the night is acheived they then let the girls on the bed off the leash, so to speak. Just a theory.
Would you phone a girl who just lies there and might wiggle her ass now and then cos shes not let loose,or one you know is going to match your conversation and give you your moneys worth and be up for it,and the cost of the call will out strip the £5 you pay for extreme by a long way if your getting a decent show

But if they get the balance right (right for them, I mean, not us) they can maximise their total income. Whatever we might think of Xtreme we have to assume it's profitable or it wouldn't still be there, cellcast aren't a charity. If it wasn't making more money than a phone channel they would bin it and resurrect Bs2, simple as that. Profit is king.
28-09-2011 21:28
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

correct, babestation xtreme is making a reasonable profit otherwise it woud have been binned by now
28-09-2011 23:08
dogman Offline

(28-09-2011 21:28 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 19:53 )dogman Wrote:  
(28-09-2011 18:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Most of the girls can put on a great show when they're allowed to. I think it's more to do with Xtreme. They probably have sales targets for Xtreme, probably quite high ones which aren't often met, and it's only if the target for the night is acheived they then let the girls on the bed off the leash, so to speak. Just a theory.

But if they get the balance right (right for them, I mean, not us) they can maximise their total income. Whatever we might think of Xtreme we have to assume it's profitable or it wouldn't still be there, cellcast aren't a charity. If it wasn't making more money than a phone channel they would bin it and resurrect Bs2, simple as that. Profit is king.

Thats the key word in this ,BALANCE,

Age is a state of mind.
29-09-2011 00:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Sophie Dee
(15-10-2011 13:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Can sympathise with Rammy because that's what it's like on freeview alot of the time. Up till 3.00am you don't know if your favorite girl is on a break or on BsBlue. I assume if they could get more freeview time they would so no point complaining about that, but a simple (small) osg with 'who's up next' would be a big help in both situations. You'd know whether it was worth waiting or whether you'd be better going for a couple hours kip and getting up again.

(15-10-2011 21:56 )dionnelover09 Wrote:  
(15-10-2011 20:03 )Matsui Wrote:  Yes she was, for probably about 2 hours in all between Babestation and Babestation Blue. So I can’t sympathise with Rammyrascal because she was on and she did a few decent length stints. The fact he was not up at the time, or did not record the show was his fault I’m afraid.

Wow I just stuck up for Babestation, that’s got to be a first. Surprised

So u agree with babestation with the fact they waited all the way till just before 3am to actually put there so called "special guest" on the beds. People should not after wait up all night just to see the guest appearance of Sophie she should of done a stint before she went onto extreme as most would agree with that, as all babestation have done is tried to make money by making customers buy extreme to actually see her before putting her on the normal channels. I'd of been like Rammy and got fed up of waiting to see her come on the channels n gone to bed.

Welcome to the world of Freeview.

Freeviewers have to put up with this treatment on a regular basis when the best girls are put on Blue until 3am and when we complain we get very little sympathy. Funny how it's different when Sky viewers get a dose of the same medicine.

The lack of available air time isn't an issue - Cellcast also produce the show which has replaced Blue between midnight and 3am. The simple solution is to rotate the girls around all three channels, which is what they were doing for a while when Blue started on Freeview at midnight, but since they've gone back to a 3am start they've also returned to the practice of segregating the girls onto specific channels.

Edit (02:36): Tonight is a prime example. Paige was on Freeview 96 between 11:00 and 11:30 but since then we've seen nothing of her.

Edit 2: Paige appeared on Xtra a few minutes after the above edit.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2011 12:24 by vila.)
16-10-2011 02:08
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sophie Dee
(16-10-2011 02:08 )vila Wrote:  Freeviewers have to put up with this treatment on a regular basis when the best girls are put on Blue until 3am and when we complain we get very little sympathy. Funny how it's different when Sky viewers get a dose of the same medicine.

It's not the Sky viewers fault. The fact is; Yes all viewers should be able to get all the same content for the whole of the night.
Perhaps keep your daily gripes about how tough it is to be a freeviewer aimed squarely at the people who make the shows and therefore have the power to change the format; not those of us who have the ability and choice to watch through Sky or Freesat.
16-10-2011 08:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV