Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Who is Sarah? dont be shy! lol

ringo78 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is Sarah? dont be shy! lol
i'm someone who often cant phone and chat (dont live alone) so a long stretch that i can listen in sounds good to me.

BUT - there should be the facility for genuine callers to jump ahead of "sarah". people who press 1 instead of 2 should get priority
01-01-2010 05:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verona Offline
Master Poster

Dead right. I have been caught once and it was even a little entertaining at first but it wont happen again so they have lost my calls until they pack it in. Like I said there is a cut off and no one gets that long on the phone and no-one can possibly afford nearly an hour on the phone regularly certainly not a student!
01-01-2010 07:05
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

if she is on the phone for 40 mins average at least 3 times a night, at £1.50 a min that wouls be £180 each night, plus chloe reakos she texts and sends her pics so lets call it £200 a night 30 days in a month (lets give her a couple of nights or so for her uni studies Wink so 27x200 is £5400 per month!!SurprisedSurprised thats before she has eaten, gone out, paid bills, bought clothes/shoes/handbags/fags (stereotypical girl student im assuming now lol) etc

so this girl is either the daughter of a premier league footballer (unlikely she would be 18+ if thats the case)
daughter of a multi millionaire (who never goes out)
independantly wealthy (in which case im sure she could buy some proper sex! she would at very least have attracted a partner lol)
be on the verge of bankrupcy
be mentally unfit and in need of proper help

...or just be a fake

she certainly wouldnt be the average person, especially a student with a 4k a year grant

with the obsession she has with Tia, Chloe and 960, do you not think that she would have at least found this board and be a regular poster in the girls threads?? I am a regular poster on forums for most things I am interested in and im sure most people are.

so come on 960, you can be a good channel, i do like some of your girls alot and tho like ringo i dont get the chance to call often as i do not live alone, this is just silly!! at least babestation have a number of character names they use for their female callers and they are normally only up to 15 mins!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 11:55 by simplymarko.)
01-01-2010 11:48
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

I know that representatives of ch960 do read the forum, so I just want to clarify that I LOVE your channel. I love that you have TiaHeart & now Chloe, & that you are letting them do their job without too much of a leash. I like that you keep the on screen graphics to a minimum & dont have annoying shill adverts every 5min. Although I miss the roaming POV camera work, the difference in production quality. between my first TiaHeart vids & now, is amazing. The lighting & camera angles of the two cameras (especially the one that looks down on the ladies) are really good for static positions.

So while my tone & approach may be a little sarcastic/passive aggressive, Im really trying to just give some constructive criticism/feedback. In editting/posting the vids from last night (which Im only part way through) there have been at least THREE 45min+ 'girl on the phone' calls. Now obviously, you wouldnt do it if it wasnt a money maker, & I accept that listening in is the only viable option for some people. I'll even give 'Sarah' her due, shes entertaining Tongue But seriously, would it kill you to not have her go on for so long every time?! Alot of us DO want to speak to the ladies, & youre preventing us from doing it.
01-01-2010 21:02
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

GET IN!!! For the first time EVER, I beat Sarah to the punch in calling TiaHeart! Big Grin

IN YOUR FACE SARAH!!! BOO-YAH!!! SWWWISHHHH....NOTHING BUT NET.....FOR THE WIN!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
04-01-2010 01:44
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see that despite there being no acknowledgement here, the producers seem to have heeded the cry to keep the Sarah calls shorter Smile
05-01-2010 22:53
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

This all sounds familiar.A couple of years ago I tried to phone Rachel Cole when she was on Sexstation one night.Every time I phoned I got the same brummie droning on about "my rachel".I probably tried about 5 times.Start/end/during Rachel's shift and each time it was the same guy on the line telling Rachel Cole about his girlfriend also called "Rachel".At least 2 hours.Smelt a rat and didn't bother again.Whenever the channels put up "hot girl is on the line to xxxx right now call up to listen in" I get the impression we are having our tackle pulled.............metaphorically of courseSmile

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2010 23:28 by speedybert.)
05-01-2010 23:27
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(05-01-2010 23:27 )speedybert Wrote:  Whenever the channels put up "hot girl is on the line to xxxx right now call up to listen in" I get the impression we are having our tackle pulled.............metaphorically of courseSmile

They are also covering their backs:

(19-12-2009 04:34 )vostok 1 Wrote:  The reason why the "big black box of doom" is on screen is to let the viewer/potential caller know that the service being offered is not a live one-to-one chat, but purely an "eavesdrop" service. If a caller thinks that they are in a queue to speak to the presenter on screen, then as far as Phone Pay Plus regulations go, the caller has incorrectly come to that conclusion themselves and not from what was advertised on screen.

Phone Pay Plus have previously dished out hefty fines for channels advertising "GET STRAIGHT THROUGH TO THE GIRL ON-SCREEN", when in fact they would be joining a queue:

From a previous Phone Pay Plus adjudication:
"The Secretariat believed that most callers would wish to speak to the on-screen operator, as this was the part of the service which was being actively promoted. It was the opinion of the Secretariat that callers should not be kept on hold, or be given the option of being kept on hold, to speak to an operator on a premium rate service for an undue period of time. It was therefore the opinion of the Secretariat that the service was unreasonably prolonged or delayed."

So the "Hot Girl Caller is on the phone, listen in!" method is a winning formula. The caller who thought that they may have had a chance to speak to the Girl on screen may be dissatisfied when the call times out, but the channel owner has raked in the profits from the call when the were waiting to chat rather than just listen in.

Although it may be viewed as a scam, according to the Phone Pay Plus code of practice it is completely legal.

Quote:when the same lady (now joined by her boyfriend, apparently) were still on the line FORTY MINUTES LATER!!! annoyed

Since the automatic "cut-off/time out" is set between 15 to 18 minutes per call, then that should be sufficient proof that this is not someone calling from their home.
06-01-2010 02:45
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks Vostok. And I prefer that they at least say Sarahs on the line, for the reason you described. I then know not to bother calling Smile
06-01-2010 13:42
verona Offline
Master Poster

(06-01-2010 13:42 )DT17 Wrote:  Thanks Vostok. And I prefer that they at least say Sarahs on the line, for the reason you described. I then know not to bother calling Smile

Yes but that then defeats the object They want you to wonder who it is and take a chance on queuing Quite simply now I wont ring when I see the black box of doom and it worked very well last night as I got through to Bella pretty quickly
06-01-2010 14:56

Click here to watch Studio 66