Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Ofcom - More Babes in Breach

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Ofcom - More Babes in Breach
the elite girl is michelle thorne based on the descripton of what she was doing and sometimes when i watch i forget its daytime because of what michelle is doing. so can understand that complaint and also understand the other complaints against 960 and paradiso. but on the whole ofcom do annoy me because most of the complaints are about things that happen well after the watershed and also they totally ignore the fact babechannels can be blocked from youngsters watching

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2010 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-01-2010 00:04 )vostok 1 Wrote:  In the case of Elite daytime, it says in the bulletin that it was "routine Ofcom monitoring" and not a complaint.

So much for Ofcom only investigating complaints.
12-01-2010 00:32
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-01-2010 00:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ... they totally ignore the fact babechannels can be blocked from youngsters watching

Exactly! It fucking riles me no end. Absolutley no responsibility is given to the parents over these matters and it's wrong!
12-01-2010 00:35
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(11-01-2010 23:54 )StanTheMan Wrote:  For instance, who is the presenter that Live960 say they've sacked (along with the cameraman) because of the incident?

This is who was on air that night:

(11-09-2009 15:09 )Admin Live 960 Wrote:  Well guys and girls, thanks for stopping by the channel last night and saw our naughty cherry girl. tonight guys SHE will be back and SO will miss jools brooke, they will be on together from 10pm till 11pm doing a very outrageous naughty 2 4 1 oh yes they have been given a no rules hour!!!! so get them sticky fingers ready to make these two work hard for your call!!!!
12-01-2010 00:55
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-01-2010 00:55 )vostok 1 Wrote:  This is who was on air that night:

(11-09-2009 15:09 )Admin Live 960 Wrote:  Well guys and girls, thanks for stopping by the channel last night and saw our naughty cherry girl. tonight guys SHE will be back and SO will miss jools brooke, they will be on together from 10pm till 11pm doing a very outrageous naughty 2 4 1 oh yes they have been given a no rules hour!!!! so get them sticky fingers ready to make these two work hard for your call!!!!

Ahh! I did miss it. I'd forgotten this 'no rules' hour took place on Live 960 - it's changed so much since then.
12-01-2010 01:01
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(12-01-2010 00:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so can understand that complaint and also understand the other complaints against 960 and paradiso. but on the whole ofcom do annoy me because most of the complaints are about things that happen well after the watershed and also they totally ignore the fact babechannels can be blocked from youngsters watching

Club Paradiso did not receive a warning for what they broadcast. They breached their licence conditions for failing to ensure the Retention and production of recordings.

A complaint was made against them, Ofcom will only investigate a complaint by using a copy of the broadcast supplied by the channel.
Club Paradiso did not supply Ofcom with a copy of that nights show.
Therefore Ofcom were unable to investigate the complaint.
But they received a warning for not supplying a compliance tape.
This was also the case with Live 960 last month.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2010 01:08 by vostok 1.)
12-01-2010 01:06
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(12-01-2010 01:06 )vostok 1 Wrote:  
(12-01-2010 00:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so can understand that complaint and also understand the other complaints against 960 and paradiso. but on the whole ofcom do annoy me because most of the complaints are about things that happen well after the watershed and also they totally ignore the fact babechannels can be blocked from youngsters watching

Club Paradiso did not receive a warning for what they broadcast. They breached their licence conditions for failing to ensure the Retention and production of recordings.

A complaint was made against them, Ofcom will only investigate a complaint by using a copy of the broadcast supplied by the channel.
Club Paradiso did not supply Ofcom with a copy of that nights show.
Therefore Ofcom were unable to investigate the complaint.
But they received a warning for not supplying a compliance tape.
This was also the case with Live 960 last month.

If you look at the time of the broadcast that triggered the original complaint against Paradiso it was 5.30am!!!!! Whoever made that complaint needs hunting down and shooting for the sake of the future human gene pool.

I hope Stan the man doesn't read this otherwise he'll burst a blood vessel, but when I read that 'a viewer' had complained about something they'd seen at 5.30am on an adult channel I can only wonder at the twisted mentality of the complainant.
12-01-2010 03:18
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

Following on from Digital Dave - If you look at the time of the broadcast that triggered the original complaint against Paradiso it was 5.30am!!!!! Whoever made that complaint needs hunting down and shooting for the sake of the future human gene pool.

I hope Stan the man doesn't read this otherwise he'll burst a blood vessel, but when I read that 'a viewer' had complained about something they'd seen at 5.30am on an adult channel I can only wonder at the twisted mentality of the complainant.

No one likes a grass.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
12-01-2010 11:42
Bob Paradiso Offline
Senior Poster

Actually chaps we were running our tape loop at that time. We always record live - without fail. Someone from a rival channel (I know who) got someone to make a malicious complaint about our text number being shown at that time, apparently they had an issue with us saying 'text the studio' when there were no girls on. Pretty darned obvious I'd say!!

We sent them a copy of the loop & graphics, and told them we didn't record off-air transmission that was not live, but what was being broadcast was this minute-long film, over and over again. Actually, we could have easily made an endless loop and said this was the recording but decided honesty was the best policy.

Maybe it wasn't. Lovely business this!

Manners cost nothing...
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2010 22:52 by Bob Paradiso.)
13-01-2010 22:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Sad to hear that someone had to use those tactics to get at Club Paradiso.
At least Bob has the benefit of knowing who it was and perhaps their reasons for doing it.
14-01-2010 00:17