Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

RIP Hotel Voyeur

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: RIP Hotel Voyeur
Hotel Voyeur isn't a company, neither is Angels TV. They are just names for the output ie. the programming that goes out on the channel.

Sometimes channels take their name from the name of the licence holding company and sometimes from the name of the programmes they transmit.

The licence holder for what was Hotel Voyeur is a company called Over 18 TV. This same company now transmits a programme called Angels TV. All claims that Angels TV is a separate and distinct operation are bogus.

There may well be other companies in the wings but essentially the company responsible for this appalling mess is Over 18 TV.

I agree though that it will be more difficult for the girls to get their money as they weren't permanent staff, and also as with most, if not all, of these channels no letters of engagement or contracts are used. It's a very casual arrangement.

Nevertheless, the girls are self employed contractors for the channels and as such they certainly do have a case. They've agreed a rate, provided their services, invoiced for them and then not been paid.

Their next step should be to make an appointment at their local Citizens Advice Bureau for some free legal advice.

http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

I would also suggest to any model working on these channels to get as much as you can in writing regarding your employment. The channels don't like contracts but even if you got something from the person who hired you in email form, stating the agreed rate, the channel name and anticipated number of shifts per month, that would help.

Also, each time you're booked make sure it's confirmed by email and not just by a phone call. That way, if you ever have problems getting your money at least you'll have something in writing to help you present your case.

If no emails are forthcoming you can still help matters by being proactive, so you email the company confirming the arrangements.

When you're hired initially:

Dear Mr Con Artist

Many thanks for engaging me as presenter on your channel 'Rip Off a Babe TV'. As agreed, my stage name is, my rate is, and the anticipated number of shifts per month is ...

Regards etc

Each time you're booked, email the person back confirming the booking - mention the date and the rate agreed for the shift. When you subsequently invoice make sure the specific date for the work is mentioned on the invoice.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 15:27 by Digital Dave.)
16-01-2010 14:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

I would pay my respects but first of all they got to earn respect. To not pay your workers is a fucking disgrace. So they can sod off and die a painful one.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
16-01-2010 15:21
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

Can't you just give my future job a chance. Its the only place where the babes aren't pressured to be fake. All I want to do is speak to some sexy guys on the phone and can't if your all going to be boycotting this channel. When I finish my BTEC first diploma in sport science I will contact Angels tv and ask for a job. All I want to do is have a bit of fun before I become a fitness instructor. xoxo
16-01-2010 15:38
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

(16-01-2010 15:38 )Paula_K Wrote:  Can't you just give my future job a chance. Its the only place where the babes aren't pressured to be fake. All I want to do is speak to some sexy guys on the phone and can't if your all going to be boycotting this channel. When I finish my BTEC first diploma in sport science I will contact Angels tv and ask for a job. All I want to do is have a bit of fun before I become a fitness instructor. xoxo

its NOT your future Job! there is no future there! dont waste you time on there no future with those con artists!!!!
16-01-2010 15:48
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

(16-01-2010 15:38 )Paula_K Wrote:  Can't you just give my future job a chance. Its the only place where the babes aren't pressured to be fake. All I want to do is speak to some sexy guys on the phone and can't if your all going to be boycotting this channel. When I finish my BTEC first diploma in sport science I will contact Angels tv and ask for a job. All I want to do is have a bit of fun before I become a fitness instructor. xoxo

Who you working for now? Huh
16-01-2010 15:52
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Hi Paula K.

I don't believe anyone is intent of damaging your future employment prospects of preventing you from having fun.

Two well known former Hotel Voyeur Girls have spoken publicly on this forum about not getting paid for the work that they have done. This equates to quite a few thousand pounds per person. They have also urged other models to take caution when seeking employment with this company. They have wanted to warn models of this situation so the don't fall into the same scenario.

If you still are set on working on channel 914, then at the very least take on board the useful information that Digital Dave has posted above about contracts and written conformation of shifts worked.

It may also be beneficial for you to send a private message to "French Chloe", who has spoken publicly about this issue and who currently works for channel 960 and the Cellcast web show. I'm sure she will point you in the right direction.
16-01-2010 16:02
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Paula K:

Here is the profile of French Chloe:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...e&uid=5448
16-01-2010 16:12
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

I currently attend college and do the above course i mentioned. I dont want to work for channels like bangbabes, babestation or elite because they are forced to act sexy. E.g. Lynsey and that fake voice. To me sexyness comes naturally and i dont like to just pretend. In July i will apply for a job there if you havent forced it to close down. I am looking forward to work with those sexy babes i saw last night. I posted my facebook in member intros.
16-01-2010 16:13
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

(16-01-2010 16:13 )Paula_K Wrote:  I currently attend college and do the above course i mentioned. I dont want to work for channels like bangbabes, babestation or elite because they are forced to act sexy. E.g. Lynsey and that fake voice. To me sexyness comes naturally and i dont like to just pretend. In July i will apply for a job there if you havent forced it to close down. I am looking forward to work with those sexy babes i saw last night. I posted my facebook in member intros.

Paula....
with respect...
this sounds like damage limitation..
anyone put you up to posting this?
16-01-2010 16:17
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(16-01-2010 16:13 )Paula_K Wrote:  I currently attend college and do the above course i mentioned. I dont want to work for channels like bangbabes, babestation or elite because they are forced to act sexy. E.g. Lynsey and that fake voice. To me sexyness comes naturally and i dont like to just pretend. In July i will apply for a job there if you havent forced it to close down. I am looking forward to work with those sexy babes i saw last night. I posted my facebook in member intros.

You sound very naive. Rolleyes I guess you're the type of person these scumbags would love to hire, as even though it's become clear the people who run this channel have ripped off the girls who used to work for them, you still want a job there. Utterly bizarre!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2010 16:23 by Chilly.)
16-01-2010 16:22