Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

RIP Hotel Voyeur

Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

RE: RIP Hotel Voyeur
I live in manchester so i've never met anyone from hv. I just want to work there or club paradiso or live960 where i can be me.
16-01-2010 16:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] RIP Hotel Voyeur
Hi
Just so you all know i am very good friends with Barney and wanted to inform you all that PAULA K is a camara lady!

Paula k you should be ashamed of yourself! Them poor hard working girls and your stil there working for free keeping the business going.

(16-01-2010 16:25 )Paula_K Wrote:  I live in manchester so i've never met anyone from hv. I just want to work there or club paradiso or live960 where i can be me.
16-01-2010 16:26
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

how the fuck am i a camera lady. my name is paula kline and im 19 from manchester
16-01-2010 16:31
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2010 15:21 )storrmin Wrote:  I would pay my respects but first of all they got to earn respect. To not pay your workers is a fucking disgrace. So they can sod off and die a painful one.

I think what people are 'paying respects' for is the roster of beautiful/sexy ladies that are now jobless & out of pocket for ALOT of money. Also for the 'atmosphere' of the channel, which as Paula has mentioned, didnt pressure the ladies into being fake, either physically or with their personalities. Id much rather see a Lilly or a Barney being their crazy ass selves, having a giggle while being naughty, than a personality-less lads mag cut out frowning their way through a shift not giving a damn about their 'performance'. Until the ladies get the money theyre owed (which in reality, is never), the 'company' can die painfully. Its the staff/talent I feel sorry for.

And Paula, Im pretty sure ch914 will still exist for you to work for when the time comes. But if you dont learn from the past, then you are destined to repeat them. No one wants to stop you having fun, but dont say you havent been warned. It is still a job, not charity work. The ladies that have posted publically ARE NOT the only ones that have been mugged by ch914 (whoever the feck they are)
16-01-2010 16:34
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

Massive suss if you ask me that your name happens to be the same as that romanian lady that works there stil to this day with out being paid on that shit camera!

ask any of the hotel voyeur ex staff member what the camera ladies name was

(16-01-2010 16:31 )Paula_K Wrote:  how the fuck am i a camera lady. my name is paula kline and im 19 from manchester
16-01-2010 16:35
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

Lets not get into a slanging match here peeps. Nobody KNOWS if Paula is or isnt working for 914, so why go there? Doesnt help ANYBODY Smile
16-01-2010 16:38
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

Also paula i think your find that 99% of those girl are not horny and are very good at acting so i don't think u can justify angels tv being a truthful station judging on there lies and past habits/issues. I watch'd last night same number same black crap background same lighting and camera work!!!!!!!! Diff girls big deal.
16-01-2010 16:41
Paula_K Offline
Junior Poster

continued from other thread.
I must state that i am not an employee or romanian. I am half English half welsh. Born in manchester to a Welsh mother (wrexham) and an English father (manchester) if i am good enough to work for these channels which one should i work for where i can be myself.
16-01-2010 16:45
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(16-01-2010 16:38 )DT17 Wrote:  Lets not get into a slanging match here peeps. Nobody KNOWS if Paula is or isnt working for 914, so why go there? Doesnt help ANYBODY Smile

Agreed, let's stick to the issues as I really don't want this thread to be pulled. There is a camera operator/producer at HV called Paula, she is eastern European and she did transfer to Angels TV. However, we cannot know for sure that Paula K on this forum is the same person. And who would be daft enough to use their own name anyway is such a situation?

There again, it is HV we're talking about Smile
16-01-2010 16:47
rangers1690 Offline
Senior Poster

bangbabes and elite in my opinion are the best 2 channels followed by babestation ! although the 2 new channels 960 and paridiso on 966 are lookin really good too Big Grin
16-01-2010 16:49