Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.72 Average

RIP Hotel Voyeur

Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

RE: RIP Hotel Voyeur
(17-01-2010 01:29 )james-morley Wrote:  Has anybody heard if Roxy and especially Lolly will be moving on to another channel, I hope so, they are just too cute.

You can PM or post a reply to Roxy via this thread:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...641&page=7

As for Lolly....?
17-01-2010 11:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
franc Offline
Banned

(17-01-2010 11:21 )Plankton Wrote:  
(17-01-2010 01:29 )james-morley Wrote:  Has anybody heard if Roxy and especially Lolly will be moving on to another channel, I hope so, they are just too cute.

You can PM or post a reply to Roxy via this thread:
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...641&page=7

As for Lolly....?

does anyone know what the deal with lolly is?
17-01-2010 12:11
james-morley Offline

Hey thank you for the replies guys, its good to see Roxy's comments there. If Lolly is out there it would be cool to know if she is going to make it on to another broadcaster because I think people really like talking to her.
17-01-2010 14:05
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2010 14:05 )james-morley Wrote:  Hey thank you for the replies guys, its good to see Roxy's comments there. If Lolly is out there it would be cool to know if she is going to make it on to another broadcaster because I think people really like talking to her.

I would hope that the new 914 people would give her job, considering she stuck around on HV til the end, for no logical reason whatsoever
17-01-2010 14:13
magic83 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I am very very upset about the girls not getting paid..AGAIN!!.... If it's not illegal then it's just pure EVIL!!!!!!!! I hope the previous owners get out of the biz completely and have to go scrub toilets!!!!!!! Than they'll get a taste of just how horribly the girls on HV were treated.......... I know because I was one of them during 06' and never got paid even for working on Xmas and /new years!!!! And they also cut the pay without telling anyone!!!!! And they knew ahead of time..... I ended up homeless that year!!!!
Disgusting!!!!!!! I'm glad they are gone,,,,,,,, I say rest in Hell , HV!!!!!!!!

Condoms are sexy!!!
20-01-2010 22:10
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-01-2010 22:10 )magic83 Wrote:  I am very very upset about the girls not getting paid..AGAIN!!.... If it's not illegal then it's just pure EVIL!!!!!!!! I hope the previous owners get out of the biz completely and have to go scrub toilets!!!!!!! Than they'll get a taste of just how horribly the girls on HV were treated.......... I know because I was one of them during 06' and never got paid even for working on Xmas and /new years!!!! And they also cut the pay without telling anyone!!!!! And they knew ahead of time..... I ended up homeless that year!!!!
Disgusting!!!!!!! I'm glad they are gone,,,,,,,, I say rest in Hell , HV!!!!!!!!

totally agree did u work on show as a girl or crew?
20-01-2010 22:29
franc Offline
Banned

(20-01-2010 22:10 )magic83 Wrote:  I am very very upset about the girls not getting paid..AGAIN!!.... If it's not illegal then it's just pure EVIL!!!!!!!! I hope the previous owners get out of the biz completely and have to go scrub toilets!!!!!!! Than they'll get a taste of just how horribly the girls on HV were treated.......... I know because I was one of them during 06' and never got paid even for working on Xmas and /new years!!!! And they also cut the pay without telling anyone!!!!! And they knew ahead of time..... I ended up homeless that year!!!!

i very much doubt the people behind hv are "gone". they have a history and always seem to have the bucks to continue
20-01-2010 22:38
LOVESBOOBS Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-01-2010 22:38 )franc Wrote:  

i very much doubt the people behind hv are "gone". they have a history and always seem to have the bucks to continue
nope there NOT gone hope the girl can get some money back
20-01-2010 22:41
franc Offline
Banned

(20-01-2010 22:41 )LOVESBOOBS Wrote:  
(20-01-2010 22:38 )franc Wrote:  

nope there NOT gone hope the girl can get some money back
i have to say I really miss the hv girls who have not found other shows
20-01-2010 23:01
vampiro Offline
Senior Poster

Did the owners of hv go on to make another channel? Dide they sell out the girls? And would they girl thew girls details to another show so they could hire them?
Only asking cos this forum seems to be able to make things happen and I'd love to see roxy and abbie back naked on tv
10-08-2010 10:33