Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Black and white channel.

seth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Black and white channel.
I don't get it.

Why is black and white more of a turn on? You're not seeing the girls natural colour.
07-02-2010 03:12
Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(04-02-2010 14:07 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 23:56 )Wazo Wrote:  Electronic Programme Guide information shows that another channel closes down at 6 a.m. on Monday 8 February 2010.… …programmes no longer available… …from this time.

Elite should immediately purchase this channel frequency and commence a separate simultaneous, most aesthetically delightfully and picturesque broadcast encapsulating either of their channels in thoroughly artistic black and white. For from that day forward, oh let come the hour of what we know will surely be the most glorious day in the history of the broadcast of such beautiful and artful visual pleasures. For who can conceive a greater tele-visual delight from upon that morning and henceforth shall we be beholden to the most rapturous delights. What splendid spectacles shall we see later that night? With eagerness I await such fortune be bestowed upon their faithful adherents. Oh take heed of this, do others and I implore of thee if it is pleasing to you. We shall be ensconced in awe.

Someone really luved that Thesaurus they got for Christmas - sheesh!

*colour scheme done as both a 'tribute' to ECJ and as a defiant stance against the absurd idea of a B&W babe channel - Black and white films etc, very evocative and stylish. B&W Babe channels, total waste of time and money Rolleyes

25-02-2010 06:59
SS24 Webshow Offline
Master Poster

(07-02-2010 02:25 )oopnorth Wrote:  Doesn't have any appeal for me personally, but, if a channel did try it, it would have to be a theme section for an hour or two, I'd suggest Kitty Lea, hair, makeup and lingerie in 1930/40's style, cigarette holder for some mouth action that she's so good at, get the old dry ice machine up and running and some interesting camera shots to try and create a smokey film noir look.

That would be awesome!
02-03-2010 12:52
Thread Closed