Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Black and white channel.

Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: Black and white channel.
(05-02-2010 22:07 )StanTheMan Wrote:  This is a wind-up, surely?

Black and white is used in films as a form of artistry. What the fuck is artistic about a babe channel?

Big Grin You old philistine Stan,there's errrrrr.....well what about...errr......TATTOOS yes of course and there's also Architecturally designed enhancements of the silicone variety,plus the fashions of that world reknowned designer Annie Summerz,need i go on?

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
05-02-2010 22:30
Find all posts by this user
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(04-02-2010 14:07 )EmilyCharlotteJones Wrote:  
(03-02-2010 23:56 )Wazo Wrote:  Electronic Programme Guide information shows that another channel closes down at 6 a.m. on Monday 8 February 2010.… …programmes no longer available… …from this time.

Elite should immediately purchase this channel frequency and commence a separate simultaneous, most aesthetically delightfully and picturesque broadcast encapsulating either of their channels in thoroughly artistic black and white. For from that day forward, oh let come the hour of what we know will surely be the most glorious day in the history of the broadcast of such beautiful and artful visual pleasures. For who can conceive a greater tele-visual delight from upon that morning and henceforth shall we be beholden to the most rapturous delights. What splendid spectacles shall we see later that night? With eagerness I await such fortune be bestowed upon their faithful adherents. Oh take heed of this, do others and I implore of thee if it is pleasing to you. We shall be ensconced in awe.

EmilyCharlotteJones you are the mistress of the English language i just love your posts,it does'nt matter whether i agree with you,they are a delight to behold.SmileSmile

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
05-02-2010 22:33
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: News on new channels
(04-02-2010 16:32 )tsurugi Wrote:  Really not sure there is much call for a black and white channel.
These channels only exist to make money , not sure purchasing another channel just to show the same thing in black and white would make much business sense but then again what do i know i still slap the salami to a colour TVWink

Hey retro!!Just like being back in the 70s except a tad more plastic maybe(and the plastic in question not being the the telly itself of courseRolleyes )

Next week........sepia
THen "gentleman's relish channel" with full maid service

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
05-02-2010 22:36
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

70's or gone & so is black & white the future is colour & HD

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 00:48 by SirAssAlot.)
06-02-2010 00:47
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Sounds like a great idea. Whilst I'm at it, I might as well trade in my car for a horse and cart. Oh, can we also reintroduce rationing? Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2010 00:56 by Chilly.)
06-02-2010 00:54
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

And we/I are so quick to condemn what most of you may or may not like, is it you can not appreciate things unless its to your modern standards?

I bet some of you still listen to and appreciate older music, so why is it so bad that some people wish to view stuff in black & white for a change, this is merely a thread to have an a opinion not to try and dish out cheap insults to those that do appreciate the thread subject, it would be pleasing if some of you could actually have something constructive to say even if it is critical, so instead of the cheap shot disparaging remarks try giving an honest subjective opinion! Rolleyes
06-02-2010 01:16
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I soooo love listening to older music on my MP3. Wink As a fanboy myself, I can understand how hard it is when people take cheap shots at your princess, EmilyCharlotteJones Bluearmy71. Wink
06-02-2010 01:28
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(06-02-2010 01:28 )Chilly Wrote:  I soooo love listening to older music on my MP3. Wink As a fanboy myself, I can understand how hard it is when people take cheap shots at your princess, EmilyCharlotteJones Bluearmy71. Wink

Oh Chilly *shakes head* my comments have nothing to do with anything outside of the subject matter, I am not a fan boy as you profess to be nor will I never been but thank you for highlighting the EXACT point I was making!
06-02-2010 01:34
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(06-02-2010 01:16 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  And we/I are so quick to condemn what most of you may or may not like, is it you can not appreciate things unless its to your modern standards?

I bet some of you still listen to and appreciate older music, so why is it so bad that some people wish to view stuff in black & white for a change, this is merely a thread to have an a opinion not to try and dish out cheap insults to those that do appreciate the thread subject, it would be pleasing if some of you could actually have something constructive to say even if it is critical, so instead of the cheap shot disparaging remarks try giving an honest subjective opinion! Rolleyes

I bet some of you still listen to and appreciate older music,
True,but i've never tried to listen to Jimi Hendrix on an old gramophone player,i prefer to listen on a cd player.

try giving an honest subjective opinion! Rolleyes

It's a bit difficult to give a subjective opinion when the only options are 1) black & white or 2) colour. Prehaps a poll would have been more beneficial.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
06-02-2010 01:35
rover Offline

I'm afraid it's hard to write something constructive about this thread blue because your talking about going back to the dark ages of TV, Whilst I am a fan of black and white photography l don't share the same passion for black and white TV. but like everything else in life everybody has different tastes and l respect that your tastes and ECJ are not the same as mine or other people on the forum.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
06-02-2010 01:36
Thread Closed