Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

[split] TJ aka Mel Rook

Dave 1664 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: TJ aka Mel Rook
Hi
On all these posting the one thing it does not do is encourage fresh girls whom we probably all like, to cross over to the hardcore side.
For this type of thing one girls experience sells it to the next and so on. With this type of sniping posting being read by the girls there is not a lot to encourage fresh girls to cross over. I know the comment has been made by several people and to an extent by Bluebird that they do it for large amounts of cash and that is probably true, but they also do it in a way which they feel allows them to get on with their lives with minimum disruption and intrusion
23-02-2010 04:12
Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: TJ aka Mel Rook
That's exactly how language works. You took a word widely accepted as a descriptive of a section of society and used it in a pejorative sense.

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:Have you ANY idea how pathetic and gay you sound having a go at my stud ?

However...

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:Have you ANY idea how pathetic and Jewish you sound having a go at my stud ?*

BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL Wrote:Have you ANY idea how pathetic and Nigger-like you sound having a go at my stud ?*

Seem a little different, don't they? See what I mean?

The word nigger is thankfully viewed as wholly unacceptable in most sections of modern society, because the negative connotations of the word came to outweigh the descriptive element of it. Using the word Jew to describe someone in a negative sense is just as frowned upon. The word gay will never stop being a socially acceptable insult, until people understand the pain and anger it causes amongst large sections of the LGBT community. The "Homophobia is gay" campaign was roundly criticised for playing into the hands of those who wish to continue using the word as an insult, as ridiculous a notion as "Anti-Semitism is for Kikes", or "Racism is for Niggers".

Yes, there are a small number of gay people who don't mind the word gay used in the context of "rubbish or of low quality", however there were also small numbers of slaves who didn't want freedom, Jews who wore their yellow stars with pride and women who thought that women shouldn't have the vote. Does that mean we should have listened to them? Does it excuse the use of racist, anti-Semitic or sexist language? No, it does not. It should not be used to excuse the use of homophobic language either.

* Quotes marked with this symbol indicates MY edits to the original, made to illustrate a point, and were not quotes made by BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL and as such do not represent the opinions of BLUEBIRD OFFICIAL on matters of race or religion.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
23-02-2010 04:14
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66