Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Last night's freeview show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Last night's freeview show
Just saw the first 1½ hours of the show last night.
Kiran Khan was on for 55 minutes followed by Eden Black. It was the first time I'd seen Kiran on ch99.
There seemed to be a problem with both the lighting and the mic last night.
The lighting kept switching between light and fairly dark.
The smaller (hands free?) mic was only partly working.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 11:19 by TheWatcher.)
19-05-2010 11:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-05-2010 11:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just saw the first 1½ hours of the show last night.
Kiran Khan was on for 55 minutes followed by Eden Black. It was the first time I'd seen Kiran on ch99.
There seemed to be a problem with both the lighting and the mic last night.
The lighting kept switching between light and fairly dark.
The smaller (hands free?) mic was only partly working.
Yes i had noticed that myself watcher the mic one was particularly annoying as i enjoy hearing what the babes have to say when they go on the microphones.Perhaps someone from the channel will see these posts and ensure that the situation is rectified for the next night show.SadSadSad

Victoria Concordia Crescit
19-05-2010 16:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

A good show last night , it contained every thing that i want to see on a babe channel , it "naked" girls , girls using oil and some very good POV camera work with the camera man zooming in to bums boobs and open leg positions . Two girls were on Lexi Lowe and Rebecca Ryder , each girl did two sections and were on for about 1 hour each . Lexi was on first and put on a good show , Rebecca then replaced Lexi and was equally as good , she used oil on her boobs and bum and the camera man was zooming right in to her bum and open legs , Lexi then came on already naked and stayed naked for her entire shift and was very entertaining . Rebecca then did the last section on freeview . The annoying big black OSG banner is still present on freeview and the BSXtream adverts are still shown , also the picture quality was very bad last night and at times kept breaking up altogether , i am not sure if it was a fault of the show or if it was my freeview reception as i some times have freeview reception problems , was it the same on Sky ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-05-2010 18:47
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2010 18:47 )mr mystery Wrote:  A good show last night , it contained every thing that i want to see on a babe channel , it "naked" girls , girls using oil and some very good POV camera work with the camera man zooming in to bums boobs and open leg positions . Two girls were on Lexi Lowe and Rebecca Ryder , each girl did two sections and were on for about 1 hour each . Lexi was on first and put on a good show , Rebecca then replaced Lexi and was equally as good , she used oil on her boobs and bum and the camera man was zooming right in to her bum and open legs , Lexi then came on already naked and stayed naked for her entire shift and was very entertaining . Rebecca then did the last section on freeview . The annoying big black OSG banner is still present on freeview and the BSXtream adverts are still shown , also the picture quality was very bad last night and at times kept breaking up altogether , i am not sure if it was a fault of the show or if it was my freeview reception as i some times have freeview reception problems , was it the same on Sky ? .
I dont have sky mr mystery but i have freesat and ive youve read my earlier post in rebecca ryders thread i had to work last night but recorded the show and my picture quality was fine with no break ups at all.
I do also have freeview built into my tv so ill have to check out what my reception is like on that im in n ireland not far from one of the main transmitters and freeview is usually first class though ive never really watched a babeshow on it as yet but will do so.SmileSmileSmile

Victoria Concordia Crescit
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2010 19:18 by gunflash10.)
27-05-2010 19:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Thanks gunflash10 , i think freesat and sky use the same satellite so it looks like it was a just a freeview only problem or just my own reception that was bad . Also just checked my recording again and when the screen went black on Rebecca's last section i thought the show had ended but in fact it had not , after fast forwarding of the black screen it comes back on and for about the last 20 mins of the freeview show Lexi joins Rebecca on the fones in a 2 girls 2 fones section .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2010 21:22 by mr mystery.)
27-05-2010 20:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I recorded last nights show for the first time since the middle of May.
Quite a good show with 3 girls on, Tia Jones, Eden Black and Ava, including some 3-4-1s.
The picture quality seemed poor from what it used to be, and there were several dropouts in the signal of about a second or so each.
A few BS Xtreme ads peppered the show as well, but not as bad as on BS1.
The lighting seemed to switch between 2 different colour balances when the main or handheld camera was used, as can be seen in some pics in the montage below.
The pics are mainly of Ava since I had never seen her before.

[Image: live99-6jun2010.jpg]
06-06-2010 11:45
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(06-06-2010 11:45 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The picture quality seemed poor from what it used to be, and there were several dropouts in the signal of about a second or so each.

That seemed to be happening across the freeview channels. I think the electric storms were the cause.

06-06-2010 11:53
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(06-06-2010 11:53 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(06-06-2010 11:45 )TheWatcher Wrote:  The picture quality seemed poor from what it used to be, and there were several dropouts in the signal of about a second or so each.

That seemed to be happening across the freeview channels. I think the electric storms were the cause.

I only saw a few quick glimpses of L99 last night, probably not long enough to experience any ‘dropouts’, but I noticed, immediately, that the picture quality looked poorer than normal (as though a lower bitrate was in use).

FWIW, one of the muxes in my part of the world has been freezing/dropping out for much of last week; I suspect, here at least, it is to do with switchover work.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 13:05 by Censorship :-(.)
06-06-2010 13:03
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

While the lighting of the sets has improved considerably, the bitrate seems to be getting worse – This morning’s (over) abundance of fishnet (Sad) caused havoc, with artefacts galore Sad
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2010 12:19 by Censorship :-(.)
20-06-2010 12:19

Click here to watch Studio 66