Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Last night's freeview show

ddontheweb Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Last night's freeview show
I love that this show is getting so into using oil. it makes the girls ultra sexy.
06-03-2010 16:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

This was Lexi Lowe wearing glasses on ch99 last night. Unfortunately they seemed to have a problem with the lighting. It was very dark for this set, but it was ok for the previous set used by Valery. I posted a little vid and pics of Valery from last night, here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid366969
I only saw the first 1½ hours of the show last night.

[Image: lexi-6mar.jpg]
06-03-2010 17:32
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(06-03-2010 13:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  So all in all a top show with some good girls great camera work and picture quality , the show is like a breath of fresh air on freeview , it is a no nonsense sex chat show that does not use fancy sets or gimmicks in order to get you to watch or call
Just have to echo what Mr Mystery has posted. I stumbled across this show a few nights ago, as I was wondering whether BS was still airing a duplicate broadcast on Freeview 99, or whether they had added another show, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a new channel.

As MM said a no-nonsense show that does not rely on continual adverts for their various money making ways, does not insult your attention with continual hyping of 'hot girl callers' and does not fill up the screen with annoying boxes (a la Babestation). Or does not have an infatuation with peroxide blondes with fake knockers, is not obsessed about hiring old Babestation girls, and does not think the answer to their problems is by putting their money into fancy sets (a la Bang Babes).

I have to say the camera work on Live 99 was a breath of fresh air aswell, as a whole host of different positions with the camera right 'on top' of/and in the face of the girl on numerous occasions. Oh yeah, and last night was 4 hours of the absolutely stunning, drop dead gorgeous Eden Black. The only slight criticism I had is that when Eden took her break, they aired some footage of two other girls 'on the phone', however, this is the exact same footage that they aired the previous night when the girl was taking her break. Only a slight knock, but fuck, Eden is so damn hot, and as long as she is on the show I will be tuning in for the considerable future, and she may even overtake Toni from BB as my favourite girl.
11-03-2010 11:25
ddontheweb Offline
Junior Poster

(11-03-2010 11:25 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Just have to echo what Mr Mystery has posted. I stumbled across this show a few nights ago, as I was wondering whether BS was still airing a duplicate broadcast on Freeview 99, or whether they had added another show, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a new channel.

As MM said a no-nonsense show that does not rely on continual adverts for their various money making ways, does not insult your attention with continual hyping of 'hot girl callers' and does not fill up the screen with annoying boxes (a la Babestation). Or does not have an infatuation with peroxide blondes with fake knockers, is not obsessed about hiring old Babestation girls, and does not think the answer to their problems is by putting their money into fancy sets (a la Bang Babes).

I have to say the camera work on Live 99 was a breath of fresh air aswell, as a whole host of different positions with the camera right 'on top' of/and in the face of the girl on numerous occasions. Oh yeah, and last night was 4 hours of the absolutely stunning, drop dead gorgeous Eden Black. The only slight criticism I had is that when Eden took her break, they aired some footage of two other girls 'on the phone', however, this is the exact same footage that they aired the previous night when the girl was taking her break. Only a slight knock, but fuck, Eden is so damn hot, and as long as she is on the show I will be tuning in for the considerable future, and she may even overtake Toni from BB as my favourite girl.

Totally agree, Eden is awesome. Think they must have ran out of oil though last night - she's even sexier with it.

To compensate, Toni Samantha is on tonight and 15 minutes into the show and she is dripping in oil. Sexy as hell.
11-03-2010 23:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was Bella, who I'd never seen before, and Eden Black on last night's show.
I had to wait an hour until Eden came on to find out who Bella was, since the mic was not working when she introduced herself at the start of the show.
I think they employ deaf people as sound technicians on all the Babe shows. Smile
For some reason, they changed to a strange blue light for some of the time Eden was on.
Comparethemarket.com the 2 pics below.
I previously posted some pics of Bella here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid372918

Click on either picture to enlarge
[Image: eb1_0_thumb.jpg] [Image: eb2_0_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
14-03-2010 14:07
ddontheweb Offline
Junior Poster

I think it was actually another camera (an XL1 or something by the look of it) that they had for the girls to film each other
14-03-2010 14:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was Gem Stone and Tia Jones on last night's show. It included a couple of short 2-4-1s.
Gem was onscreen for nearly 3½ hours of the 4 hour show. I had never seen her before.

Click on any picture to enlarge
[Image: 2010-03-27-101603_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-03-27-101832_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 2010-03-27-102149_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-03-27-102737_thumb.jpg]
27-03-2010 12:16
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Apart from 2 breaks of 18 minutes each, (where a static picture of French Chloe was shown - strange because she left to join Paradiso some weeks ago) the whole 4 hours was just the lovely Tia.
She was fully naked for about 5 minutes at 3.19am - video clip is here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid487593

Click on any picture to enlarge
[Image: 2010-04-12-103415_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-04-12-103621_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-04-12-103808_thumb.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 13:05 by TheWatcher.)
12-04-2010 11:08
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I think I watch this when there are no other babes left for me to see on BS.

CHEERS!
12-04-2010 11:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Had no Internet connection for about a week, so have not been able to post anything about the shows, but i would just like to say that the freeview shows i have seen have been very good with the girls doing loads of naked stuff , Chelsie French was completely naked for the first hour or so of the freeview show a few nights ago, they put a caption on screen saying "it's naked time" also Lolly did a couple of completely naked sections on the 10th of April show that she did with Jem Stone and both were very good .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-04-2010 19:25

Click here to watch Studio 66