Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Last night's freeview show

ddontheweb Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Last night's freeview show
Has Live 99 stopped transmitting on Freeview channel 99? Tonight's broadcast is identical to Babestation channel 94.
13-04-2010 01:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(13-04-2010 01:10 )ddontheweb Wrote:  Has Live 99 stopped transmitting on Freeview channel 99?

Yes, thank goodness! A few of the girls are OK, but the producing (with all that high contrast) is terrible!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
13-04-2010 08:08
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

shame, nice to see new ladies

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
14-04-2010 11:25
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Channel 99 now transmits BS2 from 1.00am until 5.30am, followed by 30 minutes of BS Daytime until it closes at 6.00am
14-04-2010 11:39
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The ch99 show on freeview last night was mainly Eden Black.
She was totally naked right from the beginning and was on screen for about 3½ hours.
The other half hour, beginning at 2am, was 2 blonde girls, who I did not recognise, alternating at 5 minute intervals, see first 2 pics.
There were several adverts for BS XTREME throughout the show.

Click on any picture to enlarge
[Image: 2010-05-13-101407_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-05-13-101434_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 2010-05-13-101728_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-05-13-101753_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 2010-05-13-101832_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-05-13-101858_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2010 12:26 by TheWatcher.)
13-05-2010 10:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is a report from yesterdays show 12/5/10. Firstly i did not know Live99 was back on freeview i intended to record BS2 until i checked my recording yesterday morning . There was two girls on Eden Black and Rebecca Ryder , each girl did two sections each and lasting about 1 hour, Eden opened the show and got in some good position and also got naked , Rebecca Ryder then came on dressed as a college girl and i thought she put on a good show , i do believe it was her first show as well , she did some good bum to camera and open leg positions and used oil , Eden second section was about the same as the first and going naked again, Rebecca finished the show off not dressed as a college girl this time ( she did not get naked) . Both girls were good but the show in general had a lot of bad points , firstly they kept interupting the girls on screen to advertise BSXtream ,and secondly the studio was to dark , some times during Eden's section you could not distinguish between a black bed a black OSG banner and a black Eden Black , and thirdly the OSGs have been spoilt by the introduction of a big black block at the bottom of the screen into which the OSGs have been incorporated taking more of the screen up than the last time the show went out on freeview (as shown in the above caps), they used to be on screen on their own not incorporated in a black block, sky viewers do not get this black banner check out some of the caps for Live 960 that the sky viewers have posted .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2010 11:41
mr mystery Away

Just checked my recording of last nights show and there was just one girl on "live" all night , the two blonde's "The Watcher" refers too are NOT live , it is just a advertising loop they put to screen when they only have one girl on and she is on her break , they must have forgotten to change the fone numbers, on sky they change the numbers and put up a message saying call "off screen girls" when this loop is being played . Anyway i thought Eden Black put on a fairly good naked show , but the freeview show was yet again spoilt by Cellcast advertising the BSXtream show and the big black banner the used for the OSGs on freeview , just to prove this last night i was watching Eden on sky and she was in a near full frontal naked position so i switched to the freeview feed and on freeview the big black banner was covering up most of what Eden was showing on sky , this occured throughout the night (so you don't get as explicit show on freeview). Just wonder if this is cellcasts idea of the big black banner so Live99 does not show up their shows with the gigantic OSGs they use . So come on Mr D or MGR please drop the big black banner and give freeviewers the same content as sky . . PS the blond girl second from the top of The Watchers caps is Toni Samatha ,she has been on the Live99 freeview show a few times in the past , not sure who the other blond is tho .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2010 12:49
mr mystery Away

Live99/Live960 was not transmitted last night on freeview , or i should say it was not transmitted from 1.30-5.00am on my recording , according to "Rogerbee" who informed me on another section of this forum (Babestation) that BS1 was transmitted instead . Has Live99 finished on freeview ?

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 16:34 by mr mystery.)
14-05-2010 16:34
Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

Good to see Live960 back on Freeview. Shame about that solid black OSG that takes up almost a third of the screen though, it's bloody awful. I'd rather watch Live960 on Freeview as I think it's a better picture, but the OSG blocks too much stuff out so I'll have to continue watching on satellite instead.
14-05-2010 21:17
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was curious to see if Live99 was still on ch99 last night, since it was not on the previous night.
I just recorded the first 2 hours since I was short of disc space.
It was on as normal, with Jemstone at first solo and then later doing a 2-4-1 with a girl I did not recognise.
see pic in ID request thread -> http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid518170
They were followed by the lovely Lexi who stripped off fully naked.

[Image: 2010-05-15-093703.jpg]
15-05-2010 10:05

Click here to watch Studio 66