cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Lola last night

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lola last night
Possibly,she'll move on to one of the cellcast stations????
19-12-2008 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

speedybert Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:To be honest I wouldn't miss her, I can remember the time she started a fight on the forum for no reason, she even said something rude to me which in a way was meant for All TV Callers http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=593

All I can say is why should callers waste there money ringing girls that sets the phone down & talks to the cam guys instead of them…

Apparently Reede used to do the same when she was on BB.At the end of the day I don't suppose anyone is going to go to trading standardsBig Grin

Can you imagine Nicky Campbell doing the feature on Watchdog(probably have to get John Leslie in to do it actually)

You would be surprised Speedybert!

If you look at the Phone Pay plus (the organisation that regulates products or services - such as competitions, TV voting, adult entertainment etc) website you will see the amount of complaints against the phone line service providers to the Babe Shows and the hefty fines they receive.

That’s one of the reasons why the numbers to the channels change on a regular basis, because they have their premium operators line revoked. That’s why we have seen Bangbabes phone operator change from Bangmedia to Turn on TV to Tease me TV to Live lines UK LTD to the current operator “Sundial” since last summer.

And when you see Lola make comments on here like this;

“why dont you guys go and get a life? The phones have been playing up for a good few weeks now, not on all the channels at the same time but enough to interfere with a converstation. Sometimes you cant hear anybody on the phone, sometimes its cracks up, sometimes the caller is underage and you have to hang up. the phones have been blighted by gremlins for a few weeks now, sometimes they dont even ring when there supposed to. So see it from a different point of view boys.”

You can see why fines are dished out. There is a strict code of conduct that all providers must stick to. They are in the business of providing a service in exchange for money, a service that is regulated by a charter that they agree to comply with. Even if the service is for “sad wankers who have no life, no job and no wife” as Lola puts it.

Message for Lola

Good luck in your future endeavours. But if you do return to any of the Babe Channels then it would be prudent for you not to post messages where you state that your phone lines are blighted by problems, because it does your employers and fellow workers no favours when money that could be pure profit for your Boss and as a bonus for the presenters is handed to Phone pay plus in fines.

And to the other Girls who do the same thing: I am sure you know this already, but Phone Pay Plus staff regularly phone your channels to check up on your service. And I don’t mean the service of turning your bum to the camera etc, but things such as putting the phone down on the bed and not talking to the caller, how long it takes to get connected, if the caller can get connected to the Girl on screen as advertised, etc. You are perfectly entitled to tell any of your callers to fuck off or hang up, but the rules that your employers agree to state that you can not just put the phone down on the bed whilst the line is connected and chat to your friends behind the scenes.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2008 16:53 by vostok 1.)
19-12-2008 16:08
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

a pic to say goodbye    
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2008 19:23 by oopnorth.)
19-12-2008 19:21
lola Offline
Apprentice Poster

thank you for all your strange thoughts on my last night. i must say, i quite like my borat style outfit! anyway it doesnt take a genius to work out that i didnt love my job, hence why i didnt work very hard at it. So if your wondering why my boss didt kick me out, t was because i was a reliable girl, always on time, never made a fuss. but i was only working there until i got my dream job, which i now have, hence why i left.
So i dont mind if you have something bad to say about my performances as lola, as i never tried hard anyway and i thought i was the crapest bangbabe on tv!
If your wondering, yes i have quit all glamour esqe jobs, no tv, no modelling. Which is a shame as i love modelling but its bloody difficult to make a living from it.
Anyway,I hope you all have a lovely christmas as new year and dont have any new years resolutions, there rubbish! i always break mine.
Lots of love chloe
(Lola died in her sleep, apparently strangled by a 'Borat' style outfit)
xxxxx
19-12-2008 19:44
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Have a nice Christmas Lola.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-12-2008 19:47
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

lola Wrote:If your wondering, yes i have quit all glamour esqe jobs, no tv, no modelling. Which is a shame as i love modelling but its bloody difficult to make a living from it.
Anyway,I hope you all have a lovely christmas as new year and dont have any new years resolutions, there rubbish! i always break mine.
Lots of love chloe
xxxxx

Best wishes for the future!
19-12-2008 19:56
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Hopefully we will see you on tv again but not the adult stuff, you have a great look and ii find you stunning looking and i know you have your haters but i'm damned if i ever seen the bad stuff lol
Anyway best of luck in the future i'm sure even your knockers on here would wish you the same.
Just dont be a stranger, you clearly have fans so just keep us up to date with how things are going with you if that makes sense lol

Merry Christmas and best for the New Year
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2008 20:06 by BelfastBadBoy.)
19-12-2008 20:06
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

lola Wrote:thank you for all your strange thoughts on my last night. i must say, i quite like my borat style outfit! anyway it doesnt take a genius to work out that i didnt love my job, hence why i didnt work very hard at it. So if your wondering why my boss didt kick me out, t was because i was a reliable girl, always on time, never made a fuss. but i was only working there until i got my dream job, which i now have, hence why i left.
So i dont mind if you have something bad to say about my performances as lola, as i never tried hard anyway and i thought i was the crapest bangbabe on tv!
If your wondering, yes i have quit all glamour esqe jobs, no tv, no modelling. Which is a shame as i love modelling but its bloody difficult to make a living from it.
Lots of love chloe
xxxxx

I am actually really sad about this Sad The first time i ever saw a pic of chloe was when she had photographers around her house from fhm i think, or maxim not sure, but she was smoking a fag in her room, and boy did she look hot! Was instantly hooked. Anyhoo good luck in your future endeavours chloe, i'm sure you will do a wonderful job wherever you are going. Would be nice if you could pop back now and again to say hi, and how you are doing. Smile x

"Insert funny comment here"
19-12-2008 20:10
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Yeah good luck for the future, apologies for any offence i may have caused you in the other post.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
19-12-2008 20:37
cherryryder Offline
Gone

lola Wrote:thank you for all your strange thoughts on my last night. i must say, i quite like my borat style outfit! anyway it doesnt take a genius to work out that i didnt love my job, hence why i didnt work very hard at it. So if your wondering why my boss didt kick me out, t was because i was a reliable girl, always on time, never made a fuss. but i was only working there until i got my dream job, which i now have, hence why i left.
Lots of love chloe
xxxxx

Has gained alot of respect from me, for what its worth..
She just seemed too classy to be doing what she did..
p.s. i swear i saw her in Marrakech a couple of years ago...
19-12-2008 20:44

gemma hiles